-40-

After we finished eating Monokuma came into the dining hall. "Look at all you assholes trying to work together! It's so sweet it's making my heart crack!" He scowled. I clenched my teeth and my fists.

"Well, no one asked you asshat!" Miu yelled standing up from her seat. "I wouldn't harm the headmaster if I were you!" He yelled as his face got red from how agitated he was. "I know! I fucking know!! You say that every damn time!!" She scoffed and took her seat again.

"Now that that's taken care of! The new motive is kicking in!! I wonder who is going to give in first!! Who fucking knows!" He laughed mechanically before leaving the room as his monocubs entered the room. 

"We have some prizes for you guys!!" They handed Shuichi a bunch of trash...what the hell are we supposed to do with these? "You can uh? Use them for something special?" Monotaro questioned. "You sound so confused dipshit! You need to sound excited!" Monosuke scoffed before they all left.

"So long bare well!" They announced before abruptly leaving the room.

"What the fuck are we supposed to with this shit?! Unless it's for some weird kinks you guys have?!" Miu shouted making Keebo groan. "What do you think we should do Shuichi?" He asked politely. Shuichi put his hand to his chin in the pose I think is so adorable~.

"I think we should look if they go with anything around the school...or something?" He seemed as confused as I felt. But that's not a bad idea.

"That's a great idea sidekick!!" Kaito put his arm around Shuichi's shoulder. I frowned before Maki came over and looked at Kaito. "Why don't we let Shuichi and Kokichi go investigating and we can keep things under control around here." She said giving me a side glance.

It was really nice of her to let me and Shuichi go together. I smiled at her. It wasn't one of my fake smiles or a teasing one, it was a genuine smile.

"Thanks, Maki," Shuichi whispered with a small smile. Maki just nodded and walked with Kaito. I wrapped my arm around Shuichi's and pulled him out of the dining hall.

"So, where should we start?" I asked putting my hands on his shoulders. "I'm not sure...have you seen anything suspicious around the school that could fit with any of these objects?" Shuichi asked. I looked around us before remembering that one place I saw by the door leading to the gym.

"Here come this way!" I exclaimed dragging him to the place. "Doesn't this look weird? It's like it's missing something..." I sighed knowing that one of the objects was probably alike to the other two already in the wall. "Wait, what about this?" He asked putting the ancient passport in the wall next to the other two.

The room started to shake. I grabbed his arm because I was a bit scared by the random and abrupt shaking. Not that I would admit that...but I think Shuichi already knew. There was a big crash and the wall came down revealing another addition to the hall. Curious I walked over to it with Shuichi next to me.

Oddly enough the walls were stone and totally unlike the ones surrounding the rest of the first floor. I mean knowing the stairs are fucking pink...who knows what weird-ass designs this sadistic bear has here...

"So, that was interesting?" He sounded confused and honestly, I can't blame him...the fucking wall came down right in front of us to reveal a new hallway?! This is definitely not something I thought I was going to see today...

"Yeah, no shit," I said still in shock. "Well we might as well see what's down here-" he was cut off by Himiko running past us. "What?" Shuichi sighed and walked quickly over to where Himiko vanished to.

There was a blue door down the hall with a white strawberry on it...is this another ultimate lab? I mean I've seen Kaede's but no one else's has been shown yet...maybe this will happen after every trial...we get new prizes and unlock new areas in the school. How fucking messed up is that? You have to kill to gain more access...or leave...in some cases...

Anyway, I shouldn't be thinking about that now. "This must be another lab," Shuichi out his hand on the door and pushed it open. The room was lighter than the hallway and was filled with things that are used to perform magic tricks...I already knew her magic was just tricks, but this just confirms it.

"Himiko this must be your lab then?" We walked up to her and Shuichi was talking to her but I was too interested in trying to figure out what all of these are used for. Like what trucks can you perform with a giant glass box...wait it has a small opening...that must be the trick then.

"Neh? Yeah I guess, it's pretty nice," She said in her tired tone. Sometimes it's boring to tease her because of how tired she is... "Yeah, so what kind of tricks do you perform with these?" He asked making her immediately cut him off. "It's not tricks it's real magic," She exclaimed making me and Shuichi sigh. She is never going to give that up is she...

"Yeah, Sorry," He looked around the room before going to investigate everything. Himiko would chime in and tell us what something was every now and then, but whenever we said it was used for a trick...well, you already know the answer...

"We should go see if there is anything else," Shuichi whispered to me. I nodded quickly, quickly enough where it almost made my head hurt. I just wanted to get a break from 'no it's real magic' every 5 seconds...

"Yeah, that would be great," I said between my clenched teeth.

-We are moving along in this story! Thanks for reading!!-

-ShuichiOuma010-