-20-

Shuichi's POV

I walked to the dining hall to drop off the dishes so Kirumi could wash them. While I was walking back the feeling of shame came over me again. I didn't even notice that Kokichi wasn't feeling ok. I wish I could have figured it out sooner. I'm such a damn idiot... I'm so glad he is eating again. He wasn't eating before and he could have- I shouldn't think like that...

"Shuichi?" Kokichi asked while I walked into the room and looked over at him confused. Kokichi got up from his seat and walked over to me. He moved his hand to my cheek and wiped away my tears. I didn't know I was crying until I felt his hand on my face.

"Are you ok?" He asked looking guilty. I immediately took him into my arms and let out the tears building up in my eyes.

"It's not something you did Kokichi, it was something I didn't do," I whispered into his shoulder trying to calm myself down.

"Are you blaming yourself for not helping me sooner?" He asked grabbing my shoulders and making me face him. I nodded a blush coming to my face when I saw how concerned he looked.

"You don't have to blame yourself for that it wasn't your fault I could have been more honest with you..." He said slowly standing up to move his arms around my back and put his head in my chest. I don't think it was Kokichi's fault. If I was in his situation I would have done the same thing... and I have done the same thing...

"It's ok Kokichi it was both of our faults," I said moving my hand to wipe the remaining tears on my face before placing them back on his hips. I placed my head on top of his and took a deep breath. Knowing that now I had Kokichi in my arms. Now I could help him. Now I can be the best boyfriend I can be.

Ding Dong

Bing Bong

The nighttime announcement went off interrupting Kokichi from responding. Nighttime seems to come faster after being at this school for a while... I moved back from Kokichi a bit to look at the monitor.

"Heyo Ultimates!" Monokuma announced.

"I hope you guys had a fun day today!" Monophiane said with a sweet smile.

"Because it's time for you guys to get the fuck to bed!" Monokid shouted at us before the monitor abruptly shut off.

"I guess it's already 10 pm... We should get you to bed Kokichi." I said turning my focus back to him. He looked at the ground making me think he was already getting sleepy or maybe he was sad about something I said... but what could he have gotten offended by? I think he could tell I was overthinking again because he grabbed my cheeks and made me face him.

"Shuichi I had fun today. Playing cards with you reminded me of a good friend of mine. We used to play cards all the time and he even taught me some of the tricks I know. I loved that you wanted to spend your free time with me so thank you, Shuichi," He said moving his face into my chest. I could feel his breath on my chest making me give an adoring smile at him.

"I had fun too. We could do that again tomorrow if you want to." I said putting my head back onto his. I spoke into his hair feeling him lean into me more and shudder under my touch making me smile.

"If that's what you want to do..." He trailed off with a content sigh as I moved my hands to his back rubbing up and down his sensitive skin. I love being able to hold him like this, he is so small and cute that it just makes me so happy every time I see him. Although he says that he is disgusting I find that hard to believe. He can be so gentle and so kind. I never thought I would be able to be the only one to see this side of him. But I am so thankful that he is the one that I get to be with like this.

We stayed in each other's embrace. It was quiet all you could hear is our breathing and the sound of Kokichi's clothes ruffling under my hands. I liked tracing his shoulders and his spine while he was leading into my touch as much as he could. It made me smile knowing I was able to make him feel good and that he was at least somewhat happy with me.

"S-s-Shuichi..." He stuttered falling into me making me slowly guide him to his bed to lay him down. I could tell he was already tired. I know he is always staying up super late and waking up early.

"It's ok Kokichi let me grab you something to wear," I said placing him under the covers before I went over to his closet and found an oversized shirt and some shorty shorts folded in the corner of the closet. I blushed when I picked up the small shorts and the oversized shirt. I shook my head trying to suppress the blush on my face. How can he be so cute? He makes me flustered even when he is not by my side... I smiled. Kokichi you make me feel so happy and I want to be able to make you feel as happy as you make me feel.

I walked over to the bed and shook Kokichi lightly to wake him up so he could change. He slowly opened his eyes before he slowly changed before falling back onto the bed letting his eyes close. I took off my jacket and shoes and slipped under the covers on the other side of the bed before I scooted close to him snaking my arms around him. He moved his hands around me and moved his face into my chest mumbling something before I could hear his soft snores again. I planted another kiss on his forehead before I let myself fall asleep with Kokichi safely in my arms.

-Two parts in one day... Both of my sisters invited their friends over today so I could write more so I didn't have to just sit around and listen to them stomp all over the house. I shouldn't complain... I'm not complaining! I'm just telling you why I was able to write two parts today... Sorry. Thanks for reading!-

-ShuichiOuma010-