0.2

Elizabeth's pov

I smiled softly, "hi," he smiled shyly at me and waved. Nat shook her head, "are you serious? My soulmate is mates with someone just as shy as her?" I rolled my eyes, "Nat!" She smirked, "just tell him."

Bruce raised an eyebrow at me, "what is it?" I looked at Nat with scared eyes. She smiled and brushed her fingers against mine. I closed my eyes, "I-I have eight other soulmates. You, Nat, and Clint are the only ones I've met so far." Bruce looked shocked. I frowned, "I understand it-." Before I could say anything, he pulled me into his chest and hugged me.

I instantly relaxed and smiled, "you're okay with this?" He chuckled, "as long as your okay with the other guy." I leaned up and creased his cheek, "he's my soulmate just as much as you are. I will never leave you because of him." Bruce leaned into my hand.

Before anything else could be said, Nat grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the deck. I tucked my head into her chest (Imagine Nat being five, maybe 6 inches taller the Elizabeth). I felt Bruce's hand on my back in a protective manner, and I smiled.

A Jet landed on the ship. Nat kissed my head and pulled away from me. Bruce smiled at me as he nudged me towards Nat. I frowned confused, "are you not coming?" He smiled softly, "I-uh-I don't do well with new people. I-uh-I'll meet up with you guys in a minute."

Nat grabbed my pinky with hers, "let's go." I nodded and followed her towards the Jet. The doors opened to reveal Phil Coulson, AKA my second father figure. A beautiful, strong man was following him. I froze instantly while the others went about their business. I didn't even realize that Coulson had walked away or that Nat and the man had started walking without me. Nat spun around, "babe, you coming?"

The man looked at me and froze. Nat smirked, "that's another one." I bit my lip as I slowly walked up to them. He smiled at me, and I sucked in a breath. His smile was absolutely breathtaking. He held out his hand. I subconsciously took his hand. I felt the electricity run through me that I always get when one of my mates touches me.

He smiled softly at me, "Steve Rogers, a pleasure to meet you Doll," I shivered and blushed, "I-I'm Elizabeth Furry." Nat started laughing. I threw a glare her way, which caused her to laugh harder. Steve gave me a confused look, "Furry as in director-." I nodded, "unfortunately." He frowned, "why didn't we know about you being on the team?"

I looked at Nat expectantly, "wait; you knew who was on the 'team' did you know about Clint?" Steve said, "Clint as in Clint Barton? The agent who was compromised?" I glared at Nat. She sighed, "baby, it's-." I shook my head, "Really, Natasha?" She clenched her jaw, "last I checked, you and Clint were in an argument." I glared at her, "he's still one of my soulmates." Steve raised an eyebrow, "wait-."

I looked at him sadly, "I-I'm sorry. I didn't want you to find out this way-I have eight soulmates. Clint Barton was the first one I found. Then Nat a few months later. You and Bruce I found today, obviously. At least I know you won't lie to me."

Nat huffed, "honestly, El, you're age is starting to show through." I gapped at her, "oh, of course! You and Clint love throwing my age back at me. It's not like I haven't heard that for the past two years. Ugh! You can be so irritating sometimes" I threw my hands in the air and spun around before slapping them to my legs, "let's not forget that you met me when I was 16 and didn't seem to have a problem with it then. What changed? Was it the fact that I had to leave? That I had to take care of my Deaf, dying grandmother for a year and a half?" I put my finger to my chin, "nope, that doesn't make sense, especially since you were giving Clint such a hard time about that. So what was it? What made you change your mind about this whole age thing?" She just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. I glared at her, "Did you finally realize that I'm just a kid who has spent her entire life worrying about what her soulmates would think about her? Have you finally given up on me?"

She raised an eyebrow, "are you done yet?" I crossed my arms and huffed. She smirked, "your age doesn't matter to me. It never has, and it never will. You know I love you no matter what, and I'll never give up on you." I gave her a confused look, "then why did you say-." She took a step towards me, "I felt your anger at me for lying to you and your stress about Clint. I knew you needed to get it off your chest, so I picked the easiest fight." She cupped my Cheek, "2 years with you, baby, I know you like the back of my hand. I won't let you destroy yourself over the guilt that he-." She whipped my tears away and cleared her throat, "that he got compromised. You need to keep your head clear, and if that means picking a stupid fight with you, then I will. Your insecurities about your age have always been our biggest fights when Clint and I could have cared less about that." She placed her head on mine and whispered so only I could hear, "violet thinks it's so cool that her stepmom is only a few years older than her. Have you not noticed how much she looks up to you?" I rolled my eyes, "Nat, she looks at me as her big sister." Nat rolled her eyes, "she looks up to you because you're like her. She has five soulmates. She hasn't found any of them, and they might be way older than her and have their own families. She's okay with that because of you." I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her lips.

When we pulled apart, I realized that Steve and Bruce were both looking at us, confused. I tilted my head, "when did you come over here?" Bruce shook his head, "while you two were bickering." Steve had his arms crossed over his chest. I smiled sheepishly at him as I walked up to him and looked at him through my lashes, "I'm sorry." He placed his hand on my cheek, "there's no need for an apology." I blinked at him, confused, "the way you found out. That wasn't-." He placed his forehead on mine, "it's alright."

Smiled softly, "really?" He chuckled, "really." I hugged his waist. He grabbed my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his 'hips' or attempted to consider he was so tall and I'm a tiny Kala bear.

As we pulled apart, we all started chit-chatting. Bruce and Steve especially. I smiled as I leaned into Nat's shoulder. She smiled down at me, "I love you." I grabbed her hand in mine, "I love you too." Suddenly she touched her earpiece and looked at me softly before she turned her attention to the guys, "gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute. It's going to get a little hard to breathe." I shook my head as they both started to look around when the alarms went off. They then went and looked over the side.

*They were fighting where Nat's standing*