1.9

Elizabeth's pov

When I opened my eyes the first thing I noticed was that I was in a huge shirt. Laying in my bed next to me was a shirtless Bruce. I blinked a couple of times trying to remember the night before but all I could remember was the dream about Bucky and then crying in the bathroom with Steve until the others all ran in.

The bedroom door suddenly opened and Loki walked in. I was shocked to see him standing in front of me. He smiled and whispered, "hello my Queen, how are you?" I tilted my head, "Loki? H-how are you here?" He smiled at me softly before kneeling next to the bed and grabbing my hand, "the others said you've been struggling a lot lately and granted me a 'supervised' visit today. I don't have much time but I needed to make sure you were alright." I grabbed his hand, "I've missed you." He kissed my head, "I've missed you too. Now what's been going on, my love?" I closed my eyes and opened my mind to him. He grabbed my hand and placed his forehead against mine, "your safe, my love. Captain Rodgers will find him and you will be whole soon." He kissed my lips softly, "believe me. I will redeem myself and you won't feel the pain of being apart form your soulmates any longer." I smiled and nodded. Thor walked into the room and smiled at me, "good morning, beautiful lady Elizabeth. Brother, it is time to say farewell." Loki kissed my lips again, "until we meet again, my love."

Once they left I snuggled into Bruce's chest and sighed. I felt Bruce's fingers drawing parters on my back. I smiled, "you can stopped pretending to sleep now." He chuckled, "you and Loki were having a moment. I wasn't about to take that away from you." I smiled, "Bruce," he chuckled, "yes, Elizabeth." I sighed and shook my head, "never mind. It's a stupid question." He flipped me over so I was now under him, "no question is a stupid question. what is it?" I bit my lip slightly, "have you ever thought about having kids? We haven't really talked about it and I've been curious." He sighed softly and kissed my nose, "I wanted kids." I frowned, "wanted as in past tense?" He brushed a piece of hair out of my face, "I want you to carry my children don't get me wrong." He sighed, "it doesn't seem scientifically possible. No matter how much we want something to work in my knowledge of this I don't think it's possible." He was trying to make it easier for me to hear but still know what he meant. I looked at him through my lashes, "so if I became pregnant with your child would you be angry?" He shook his head, "no. But babe, that's a huge if so please don't get your hopes up." I kissed him and nodded, "I know." He chuckled and flipped us back over so I was laying on his chest. I sighed, "what exactly happened last night? I remember everyone coming in and then I woke up this morning." Bruce sighed and ran his hand over my spine, "you were exhausted. Everything that had happened before you came into your room was such a shock and then the extra shock of Bucky just made you exhausted especially since you haven't been taking care of yourself properly. Yes Clint told us." I sighed, "I'm sorry." He kissed my head, "I love you." I closed my eyes and smiled, "I love you too." He rapped his arms around my waist and hugged me to his body.

I was about to fall asleep again when the door flew open and I heard, "okay you two stop canoodling and get up." I closed my eyes only for Tony to say, "Okay-." I cut him off, "there's no need to repeat yourself. We ignored you the first time just fine." He gapped at me while Bruce chuckled. Tony crossed his arms, "well okay, miss sassy pants." I raised an eyebrow, "that was terrible. Oh my cupcakes! We're switching personalities" Tony throw his hands in the air all dramatically, "oh my snicker doodles! It's the end of the world." I huffed and stuck my tongue out at him, "boo." He chuckled, "do you hear something? Cause I don't."

Bruce shook his head, "what do you want Tony?" Tony huffed, "can I not come check on our beautiful soulmate?" I scoffed, "nope. What is it?" He sighed, "baby, your sister is leaving today." I raised an eyebrow, "why?" He sighed, "she said she needs to start her search for her other soulmates and everything here is super busy. Why don't you go talk to her." I nodded and got out of Bruce's embrace. I walked into my closet and changed.

When I went back into my room I saw a version of Bucky sitting on my bed. I ran a hand through my hair, "h-how?" He sighed, "my soul mark was sending shocks through me. I touched it and it brought me here. Are you okay?" I sat next to him, "my sister is going back home. Apparently she needs to start looking for her other soulmates." He rapped his left arm around my shoulder and hugged me to his chest, "she'll be okay." I closed my eyes, "I know. She's just been going through a lot and I haven't been there for her. I'm a terrible sister." He chuckled, "I don't think you are. Your so worried about her and she hasn't even left yet. She obviously means a lot to you." I smiled, "of course she does. She's my big sister, the smartest, and most beautiful person I know... I've barley seen her while she was here." He creased my cheek, "Come on now Doll, she understands." I relaxed, "I should probably talk to her." He cupped my cheek gently, "probably." I smiled softly at him. He kissed my head, "stay safe, Doll." "You too."  he was gone.

I blinked a couple of times before I walked into the living room and saw my nephew playing with Clint. I smiled, "hey," Kaleb smiled and ran over to me, "Auntie!" I laughed and picked him up I hugged him to me and closed my eyes, "your going to be good for mommy. right?" He nodded, "yeah." I felt the tears leave my eyes and I set him down next to Clint who was giving me this worried look. I quickly whipped my tears, "where's your mommy?" Kaleb gave me a confused look, "kitchen. Auntie?" I smiled, "yeah baby?" He hugged my legs. I sat down and pulled him into my arms and just held him. He cupped my cheeks, "don't cry." I kissed his cheek. He whipped it away, "ewwww auntie, kisses are gross!" I tickled his sides, "not auntie kisses." He laughed. I shook my head and let him go only for him to climb back in my lap. I looked at Clint to find that he wasn't there. I closed my eyes, "I'll always be here for you. Okay?" He nodded, "I know." I smiled as I heard a soft snore coming from the little boy who will always have my heart.

I stood up and saw my sister,  my soul mates and my parents standing there. I raised an eyebrow, "uh okayyyy... hi creepy weirdos watching me and my nephew." Steve shook his head with a small smile one his face. Tony chuckled, Bruce leaned against the wall with a content look on his face. Nat walked up to me and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, "are we not allowed to watch our beautiful mate?" Monica gave me this look and I huffed, "now?" She rolled her eyes, "I know but your fine. Mom and dad are being weirdly good which I actually wasn't expecting to happen but still. Kaleb and I need to go home. Especially with A-Austin being alive and mind controlled. I need to be there if he goes home." I nodded, "I know." She smiled at me and kissed my forehead, "you know you're always my baby sister no matter how grown up you get." I smiled and rolled my eyes, "yeah yeah." She took Kaleb from my arms. I pouted, "Rude much." She stuck her tongue out at me. Clint looked at me and then Monica. I nodded and gave a soft smile. He sighed, "Monica, I'm going with you. If Austin does go home your going to need protection." Monica was about to put up a fight when momma sighed, "he's right. Monica, you don't know what he's been through." She sighed and nodded. Clint walked out of the room towards his.

Time skip!!

Clint kissed my lip softly and whispered, "be good and stay out of trouble." I nodded and hugged him. He kissed my head, "I'm going to miss you." "I'm gonna miss you too. Keep them safe okay?" He chuckled, "I'll see you soon." When we pulled away Monica and Kaleb had their bags by the elevator. He nodded and kissed my head, "behave." I scoffed, "rude." He rolled his eyes. I smiled, "okay." Nat sighed, "We've got her. Don't worry." He nodded and gave Nat a hug. Bruce put his hands on my shoulders and ran his thumbs over them softly. Clint waved before the doors to the elevator shut.