3.5

8 weeks later

Elizabeth's pov

I was walking around the kitchen in the avengers tower when tony gave me a confused look, "what are you doing?" I shrugged, "looking for peanut butter and pickles (it's so good)." Tony raised an eyebrow, "you're pregnant." I rolled my eyes, "I'm not pregnant. I just like peanut butter and pickles." He shook his head, "it's not my kid, it's obviously not cap, Bucky, Thor or Bruce's... that leaves Clint and Loki." I scoffed, "Tony, I'm not pregnant." Tony pointed at me, "you've said that every time and every time I've been right." I shook my head, "Tony!" He smirked, "that's my name don't wear it out." I shook my head, "you are such a dork." He rapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck, "I'm your dork" I bit my lip, "that works." He chuckled and then gasped dramatically, "is it Loki's?" I rolled my eyes, "if and only if I'm pregnant will I tell you who the father is." He raised an eyebrow, "do you know who the father is?" I slapped his chest, "Tony!" He chuckled, "I'm kidding." I smiled, "I'm not pregnant so it doesn't matter." He shook his head, "there's tests in the lab." I raised an eyebrow, "why are their tests in the lab?" He shrugged, "just Incase purposes." I crossed my arms, "what are you going to be taking it?" He shrugged, "You never know." I facepalmed, "sometimes I truly question you." He chuckled, "just take it." I rolled my eyes, "Tony, I'm not pregnant." He nodded, "it will be negative then." I sighed and walked up to the lab where I grabbed a test and waved it in front of tony, "happy?" He smirked, "just take it." He looked down at his phone before I walked out.

Violet's pov

Dad stood up from his stool, "Tony thinks Liz is pregnant!" Pietro raised an eyebrow, "and?" I shook my head, "and every time she's pregnant they make a bet. If Tony's right the others have to do what ever he wants which is usually babysitting all the kids so he can take Liz out on a date. Before Luca was born they had to leave them alone for two days so they could go on a vacation." Dad shook his head, "I'm not doing it!" I raised an eyebrow, "why?"
He crossed his arms, "because Tony's been right every other time." I smirked, "and your the only other soulmate involved right now and don't want to be on kid duty?" He huffed, "exactly." I shook my head, "does she still not know that you have all been betting on her pregnancy's since day one?" He sighed, "no and she won't find out. This is how we make light out of all the stress with her pregnancy's. she's had such a hard time with the pregnancy's that she freaks out when she ends up pregnant. It stresses us all out because we can feel her emotions and her fear of losing another baby." I smiled and nodded, "We won't say anything." Suddenly his phone lit up again and he looked down and his eyes got big.

Elizabeth's pov

I took the stupid pregnancy test and sat next to tony who was sitting on my bed. I sat next to him, "Tony?" He pushed a piece of hair out of my face, "what's wrong?" I sighed, "I'm terrified." He sighed and grabbed my hand, "what's in that pretty little head of yours?" I sighed, "I'm serious." "So am I." I sighed, "if I am pregnant... I'm already a high risk pregnancy... it's scary to think about but I don't think I can handle losing another baby." Tony sighed and nodded, "we know." I looked at him confused. He creased my cheek, "Hon, you lost your first baby when you were sixteen. That's traumatic in its self but to lose so many other pregnancy's is even worse. You've been so much since you met us all and we understand that. We understand your fear of being pregnant and we understand that you will need us in a different way. From being more involved to backing off when you ask or known when not to back off even if you are telling us too." I sighed, "thank you." He laced our fingers together and kissed the back of my hand.

Tony looked at me and nodded. I sighed as I looked at both the tests sitting on my lap. Tony nodded, "that means..." "I'm pregnant." He wiggled his eye brows, "Who's the bio daddy?" I hit his shoulder, "Tony!" He chuckled, "who is it? Clint or Loki?" I scoffed, "maybe it's Bucky's" he raised an eyebrow, "you haven't seen them." I crossed my arms, "you don't know that." He nodded, "yes I do." I sighed, "Tony, why can't we just move past this?" He scoffed, "I needed them." I sighed, "and he chose Bucky. Yeah. I know" he sighed, "can we not?" I nodded and put my head on his shoulder, "I love you 3,000." He kissed my head, "I love you 3,000."

I whispered, "it's Loki's"

A/N

For months now I've been trying to put together words for the person I lost that month and the next... today my nephew died. I'm honestly so broken right now I don't even know what to feel. He was just a little kid and now he's gone. I put together a few words if you would take your time to read and keep my family in your thoughts that would be amazing.

 I put together a few words if you would take your time to read and keep my family in your thoughts that would be amazing

Love always,

Auni