3.1

Elizabeth's pov

As soon as the plane landed I texted Violet

El- hey are you here?

Vi- right out front see you soon

El- I'll be out when I can.

Vi- ok

I put my phone away and stood up as I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the airport. As soon as I saw Violet, lila and Justin I ran at them. Lila laughed, "Liz!" I smiled, "Lila!" I scooped her up into my arms and kissed her cheek. She hugged me, "I missed you." I smiled, "I missed you too." I handed her to Justin before I gave Violet a hug. She laughed, "hey crazy lady." I smiled, "hey." Justin shook his head, "we should probably get going." I gave him a hug, "admit it you've missed me." He rolled his eyes, "meh I guess." I hopped in the front seat and smiled at Violet, "so how are things with you and Pietro?" She smiled, "good. He's actually with dad right now." I raised an eyebrow, "really?" She nodded, "yeah Wanda is going to murder us but it's time she knows the truth." I wiggled my eyebrows, "meaning she'll meet you soon." Violet blushed, "yeah"

Time skip 30 min later

As soon as we pulled up to the house I jumped out and ran into the house only to hear my baby yell, "Mommy!" I smiled, "Luca!" He ran into my arms, "you're here." I kissed his head, "yes baby, I'm here. Where's sissy?" He pointed at Violet. I smiled, "yes that's sissy but where's baby sissy?" He snuggled into my arms, "with bubba." I sighed but nodded. Violet looked at me sadly, "it's not going to be good if you guys go back to the city." I nodded, "I know. But her father is there."

Cole walked down the stairs carrying my little Maria. I smiled at them, they were absolutely adorable. She snuggled into his chest while Cole smiled down at her, "Maria, look who's here." She huffed. He chuckled, "Mari," she giggled. I smiled at the two. My biggest fear was that she would eventually see him as a brother instead of her soulmate.

They had no blood connections at all but it was still hard having all her brothers and sister call him bubby or bubba or being his actual half siblings. Clint loved Cole like his own but he also knew that something like this was possible. It could of been Luca for all we knew but Maria and Cole were a perfect match.

Cole kissed her forehead, "Mari, mommy is here." She perked up a little bit still snuggled into Cole's chest. Cole sighed, "she hasn't left my side since Dad brought them home." I smiled softly at the two, "she's happy with you." Violet smiled and laughed until Laura yelled, "guys come in here. Justin take Lila and the kids to a different room please." Violet, Cole and I rushed into the room. Playing on the tv were all of my soulmates along with a few other people including, Wanda, Pietro, and Sam. Violet frowned, "who are those other people?" I shook my head, "I have no idea." I watched as. Rhodes got hurt and Pietro protected Bucky and Steve. I sighed, "nothing is going to be the same after this." I watched as Bucky and Steve made it to the ship and flew off. I sighed softly and stood up. I walked out of the room and called tony.

He hung up on me. I glared at my phone and called Pepper.

Pep- "hey Liz,"

Liz- "I'm going to string him up by his toes."

Pep sighed- "I know. Didn't he tell you?"

Liz- "tell me what?"

Pep- "were on a break. I can't deal with it anymore."

Liz- "I'm starting to feel that too. But how do you go on a break with your soulmate?"

Pep laughed- "it's hard but its necessary. I'm hoping he will learn from this."

I sighed- "do you think he will?"

Pep- "honestly I have no idea. Liz, I know things are hard right now. Especially with this whole thing going on but you need to decide what you think is best. Not only for you but for the kids as well."