2.2

Elizabeth's pov

Time skip: 3 days later

I was in the kitchen helping Laura cook lunch when suddenly I heard footsteps and I felt my soul marks tingle. I heard Clint say, "Honey, I'm home." I smiled and shared a look with Laura who had this smile on her face. I turned around and waddled into the other room. Clint picked me up and spun me around. I laughed, "what are you guys doing here?" I heard the kids come down the stairs. Clint chuckled, "in coming." Violet laughed, "Dad!" Lila laughed, "Daddy!" Clint smiled and picked them up, "hey girls. Where's Cole?" Lila smiled, "he's busy with Justin. They have homework and kicked me out because I'm a... Vi, what did they say I was." Violet rolled her eyes, "you were a distraction. This child runs around the house saying 'look at me! I'm just like daddy!' Or 'vi can you do my hair like auntie Nat.' It's cute but distracting when we are trying to do school." Lila gasped, "is auntie Nat here?" Nat came out from behind Bruce and said, "come give her a hug and find out." She looked like crap. They all did.

ran a hand Over my huge tummy and smiled. Laura nudged my shoulder, "are you going to tell them?" Bruce raised an eyebrow, "tell us what?" I smiled, "well..." Lila held up a hand, "Wait." I looked at the five year old who held up one finger and walked out of the room. Laura and I shared a look before violet rolled her eyes, "she forgot Mr. Snuggles, you know she needs him for big information." Clint raised an eyebrow, "Mr. Snuggles?" Laura sighed, "well, you remember Cole's best friend Justin?" Clint raised an eyebrow, "why would Lila call Justin Mr. Snuggles."

Lila walked in with older half-brother and his best friend yelling at each other while she was holding a small stuffed bear. I sighed, "Clint, Justin's her soulmate. Calm down. Before you kill anyone it's not how you think it is. He is extremely protective of her and won't let her out of her site and she won't let him leave her. He moved in a few weeks ago and stays with Cole." Lila smiled, "Daddy, look at mr. Snuggles, isn't he cute!"

The five year old was bursting with excitement. She tilted her head and sat on top of Justin's lap. Violet sat next to them on the floor and said, "okay El, really we've been waiting for weeks." My soulmates all raised an eyebrow at me. I smiled and shook my head, "well, you know how we've all been brainstorming for baby names?" Everyone nodded. Lila jumped up, "is the baby going to be named after a Disney prince?" I shook my head and shared a look with Laura who was hiding her laughter. I shook my head and looked at My soulmates, "Laura and I have had a lot of free time and well we decided to sit down and actually talk over everyone's baby names ideas... Mostly because I needed someone to help me and well... Clint, Nat and I already talked about this but I thought it would be fitting for Laura to be the godmother." I looked at her with a smile as I saw her cover her mouth, "that is if you would be willing?" She nodded, "Ellie!" She hugged me. Lila rolled her eyes, "okay enough of mommy crushing El, can you please tell me my baby brothers name." Violet placed a hand over her sisters mouth, "I'm sorry my sister needs to take a nap from the sounds of it." Lila crossed her arms, "I'm this many not a baby." She held up five of her little fingers. Justin hugged her, "No! You are my little baby!" She huffed, "squishing the big girl! Let me go you big giant!" He chuckled, "never." She huffed, "he's an evil leprechaun." I busted out laughing and so did everyone else. The man holding her was not small at all. In fact she had it right the first time when she called him a giant. He was 6'4 with messy brown hair. He was a great guy and would do anything for Lila.

Violet smiled and shook her head, "so what's the baby's name?" I laughed, "What about Luca?" Everyone looked at each other before smiling. Violet smiled, "Awww so cute!" Lila raised an eyebrow, "wait a minute... now I have to share the L?" Violet have her a confused look, "Lila you already share the L." Lila rolled her eyes, "with mommy. Daddy and Cole both have C names and you and Justin are lonely letters." Justin sighed, "so we've been working on matching letters and who's names start with what." Violet raised an eyebrow, "since when are you working on letters?" Cole raised an eyebrow, "since she said my name reminded her of a Kangaroo... not a cat or car but a Kangaroo..." Justin said, "or the fact that she said she wanted to learn how to read to her baby brother." I smiled and covered my mouth as I felt tears fall down my face. Lila frowned, "why are you sad?" I shook my head, "I'm happy." She looked at Justin, "why is she happy crying?" Justin shook his head and smiled, "I'll explain later." She huffed but didn't say anything.

Clint smiled, "so Luca." Nat clapped, "that's perfect." Tony nodded, "it's pretty adorable." Laura smiled, "I told you they would love it." I smiled and shook my head, "you said that about every name I picked." Steve smiled, "we would of loved any name you picked." Violet grabbed a cup of coffee, "it's not like any of the names were bad. They were all super cute." Cole rolled his eyes, "you think anything to do with the baby is cute. Hey, can you grab me a cup?" Violet rolled her eyes, "no." Lila laughed. Justin quickly lifted Lila up and went into the kitchen. Lila held on to both the teddy bear and Justin like her life depended on it. He went into the fridge and grabbed the orange juice and apple juice. He set them on the counter and set Lila next to it, "which one this morning?" She tilted her head, "Orange." He smiled and the minute he went to pick it up she shook her head, "wait... no! Apple."

This was a daily routine until she would ultimately pick to have orange juice but Justin let her decide every morning. Justin went to put the bottle down again only for her to throw her hands in the air, "why is this such a head decision!" He chuckled and put it down and waited for her to pick. All of my soulmates were watching this interaction... one more then the others. I smiled at Clint, "this happens every morning. He wants her to learn how to make decisions so she never feels like their relationship was forced. He wants her to respect and love him one day." Cole sighed, "we're just all worried about the idea of her eventually seeing him as a brother and not giving them a chance."

Clint sighed softly, "okay." Everyone looked at him shocked. Violet smiled, "really?" He nodded, "you are my babies and for a long time I've held on to you both way to tight and now. Now you Violet are more than ready to find your soulmates and your sister already has hers." She smiled and gave him a hug, "daddy, we will always be your babies." Clint chuckled, "I know." I smiled as I watched them. I pushed tony and Steve outside, "can you cut up some wood?" I looked at Bruce and Nat, "you both need to shower." Both of them chuckled. Thor smiled at me, "and what of me lady Elizabeth." I smiled, "I'll think about it." Cole chuckled, "you can help us. We have a few things we need to get done. Like taking down a wall." He crossed his arms as he glared at Lila. Lila was giggling at Justin and didn't even realize her brother was talking about her and James. Clint raised an eyebrow, "what do you mean by taking down a wall?" Violet sighed, "more like Lila won't sleep in her own room now that Justin lives here but mom is trying to keep her in her own bed. So the options were take down the wall, move Justin into her room or move her into Justin's room. Cole and I both think it's only a matter of time before she ditches her bed anyway." Cole huffed, "she's already a snuggly person and she's always hated sleeping alone. We just don't understand why we would take down a wall instead of putting them both in Justin's room. I mean hey, if she ends up hating him she always has her room to go back to..."

Justin came over with Lila in his arms and sat back down on the floor. Lila was playing with his hands obviously content with being in his arms. Clint chuckled. Suddenly thor has this look on his face and he walked out the door. I fallowed him and grabbed his arm, "Thor," he sighed, "I had a strange dream that I need to look into." I nodded, "be safe." He smiled and nodded. I walked back into the house to see Clint walking up the stairs. I went fallowed him and went into the bed room he chuckled, "I've grown a tail." I rolled my eyes, "how bad?" He sighed, "I have a feeling I'm going to have to explain this twice." He stuck his head out the door, "Laura!" She yelled back, "yeah!" I laughed, "I need you real fast." She walked up the stairs and sat next to me.

Laura gave me a look before she looked at Clint, "what about Nat and doctor banner? How long has that been going on." My eyes got big as I looked at her shocked. I had no idea how she could find out. Clint gave me and Laura a confused look, "has what?" I shook my head and Laura laughed. Clint got this shocked look, "Nat and banner?" Laura laughed, "I'll explain when your older." He shrugged, "okay." I bit my lip.

Laura sighed, "how bad was it? Nat looks really shaken up." He sighed and nodded, "it was bad. Ultron has these allies. These, uh, kids. They're punks, really. But they carry this big damn stick. And Nat took a serious hit. Some ones gonna have to teach them some manners." Laura and I shared a look. I sighed, "and that someone being you?" Clint looked at me and sighed, "You don't think they need me." Laura and I shared a look. Laura sighed, "it's hard. We see these gods and we see the kids. The hard part is we know they need you. You just have to make sure they are a team and they have your back because pretty soon the three of us are going to be out numbered once again." I sighed, "that is if I stay here. If we go back..." Clint sighed, "for now you need to stay here. We will wait a few weeks and reconsider going back to New York." I nodded.