3.8

Elizabeth's pov

Pepper looked at me and put the phone on speaker, "he wants us both to hear."

Tony: Liz, I need you to do me a favor.

Me: anything.

Tony: tell the kids I love them. Everyday. Okay?

I sniffed: Tony, what's going on?

Tony: I won't be back for a while.

I shook my head : Tony, please. I-I- you promised me.

Tony: I know baby, but I'm with you. You can still contact me the same way you did Loki and Thor.

I closed my eyes: Tony, they are gods. You are a human. You can die up there. Please. Just come home.

Tony: I'm sorry baby. I love you both. So much.

Pepper: I love you too

Me: I love you 3000.

Tony : I-

The phone cut out and I started crying again. When my phone ran. I looked down and saw "Bruce"

Me: Hi

Bruce: hey. Can you meet me at the avengers building

Me: y-yeah. We'll be right over.

I hung up and looked at Violet and the kids, "we need to go to the center." Pepper sighed, "I-I would offer to watch them b-but I don't think I would be much help." I nodded, "it's okay."

30 minutes later At the avengers building

We walked into a room only to hear Steve's voice say, "I know somewhere." I threw open the door which caused everyone to look at us. I froze when I saw Nat and Steve. I raised an eyebrow, "who are you and what have you done with my soulmates?" Steve chuckled, "you don't like it?" I smiled and shook my head, "I didn't say that." Nat gave a smirk, "but you didn't say you liked it either." I tilted my head, "blonde. It's a new look." She shrugged, "what were you thinking black?" I hugged her and she sighed, "I've missed you so much." I sighed, "I've missed you too." I heard Steve clear his throat and I smiled as i walked up to him. I raised an eyebrow, "you're worrying me Steve. Your all dark and mysterious now." He spun me around as he picked me up by the waist, "all dark and mysterious hmmm?" I bit my lip and nodded. He chuckled and kissed my lips. I sighed, "I've missed you so much." He pressed his forehead to mine, "I've missed you too." I looked around, "where's Buc?"

Violet's pov

As soon as we walked into the room I saw her for the first time in person, "Wanda" she looked up at me and smiled, "Violet." I smiled, "you're here." She hugged me, "come meet my other soulmate." Maria huffed, "I want Cole and Peter." I kissed her cheek, "We talked about this Marz." Maria huffed but didn't say anything else. Wanda smiled, "who is this?" I smiled, "Their daughter and my half-brother's soulmate." Liz shook her head, "don't say his name. She won't shut up if you do." I rolled my eyes, "she's also Spider-Man's soulmate." Steve raised an eyebrow at Liz, "wait the spider kid and Cole are Maria's soulmates?" Maria perked up, "Daddy!" Steve chuckled and picked her up, "hey baby." She smiled, "I missed you so much." He kissed her forehead, "I've missed you too." She smiled, "I can't wait for you to meet Pete. Cole had to stay home but pete lives here!"

I sighed, "Cole is at home with Lila. To keep her safe." She huffed, "I want Pete and Cole." I ran a hand over my face, "Marz, Peter is at school." Bruce sent us all a sad look, "actually-." Bruce scratched the back of his neck, "Violet, I'm sorry but Strange and Peter are with tony." I froze and shook my head, "no. No. Liz-." Liz came over to me and hugged me. I started crying into my step moms shoulder as she held me. Maria said, "where's Pete and daddy?" Everyone looked at her. She was so innocent but she could still feel the mate bound. Liz sighed and walked over to her, "Daddy and Peter are on a very special mission." She tilted her head, "where?" Wanda hugged me kissed my head. Liz sighed, "you know where the stars are?" She giggled, "yeah, mommy" Steve sighed, "they are up there." She tilted her head, "forever?" Steve shook his head, "no. They will be back before you know it." She looked super confused, "Pete didn't say bye. Why didn't pete say bye to me?" Liz brushed a piece of hair out of Maria's face, "Peter and daddy didn't know they were leaving." She huffed, "what about this?" She pointed at her mark. I froze, "Marz, do you know what that is?" She shrugged, "Cole said it's a magic mark. This one is his and that's Pete's and we don't know who the last one is yet." I nodded, "what else do you know about it?" She pressed her lips, "well when Pete is here I can talk to him because my magic mark starts to tingle." She giggled, "and sometimes we ride ponies and go swimming. There's been unicorns!" I gasped, "unicorns. Really? That's so cool! What color are they?" She giggled, "sparkly pink duh!" I smiled and winked at her.

Liz excused herself from the room and came back 10 minutes later.

Wanda sighed, "we need to get vision to this place as soon as possible. We don't have much time." Steve looked at everyone, "do you guys have everything?" Liz shook her head, "Pepper is going to take the kids." Everyone raised an eyebrow. Steve shook his head, "no. You can't risk that and why can't Violet watch the kids?" I scoffed, "have you ever heard of the huntress?" Wanda froze, "You're the huntress?" I shrugged, "I've been practicing shooting since I could walk Tony's been training me since Nat left." Nat froze, "and Clint, Pietro and Scott agreed to this?" I scratched the back of my neck, "they don't exactly know." Wanda froze, "you didn't tell them?" I pressed my lips together, "Pietro wouldn't let me leave the house if he knew."