6.1

Lila's pov

Jor-El tried to shoot lasers again Justin sighed and clapped his shoulder, "you guys want lunch?" The kids all ran over. I smiled and laughed, "I take that as a yes." Jonathan ran up to me and hugged my legs. I picked him up and smiled, "food?" He giggled and nodded. I spun him around which caused him to laugh more. I felt Clark's mark tingle and I smiled as I looked at Jonathan, "daddy and auntie Kara are home." The kids all smiled and jumped up and down I set Jonathan down and let him run over to his siblings. When suddenly they both landed. Kara looked like something was on her mind

As soon as they as the kids ran up to Clark Kara picked up a branch and threw it into the air in the Opposite direction

As soon as they as the kids ran up to Clark Kara picked up a branch and threw it into the air in the Opposite direction. Clark sighed, "Kara," she shook her head and went over and punched a tree. Lois and I shared a look before I raised an eyebrow, "why is she so upset?" Clark sighed and looked at us before looking over to his cousin, "Mon-el is back. He showed up and saved her. Now she's over reacting." Kara marched over to us, "I'm not over reacting about anything. I am a strong, independent woman who doesn't need saving." Clark rolled his eyes, "your stubbornness is blinding you." She huffed.

Suddenly a man landed behind them. Kara spun around, "who do you think you are?" Mon-El rolled his eyes, "your soulmate who has missed you." Kara marched up to him and pushed him away from her, "you don't get to say that. You left-." "Kara." Clark sighed softly, "both of you, stop."

Kara spun around and sent him a glare

Kara spun around and sent him a glare. Clark held up his hands, "'never mind. Why don't we go inside." Lois smiled, "I'll cook!" I pressed my lips, "uh how about I cook?" Justin and Clark both started laughing. Clark shook his head, "neither of you can cook to save your lives." Justin nodded, "it's not like Lila has ever had to cook." I huffed, "because both of you always cook." Justin rolled his eyes, "you made brownies once and almost burned the house down." I huffed, "I was five." Clark chuckled, "what about the cookie incident." I gapped and pushed his shoulder. Justin raised an eyebrow, "what cookie indecent?" I smiled innocently, "oh nothing. Besides that was a while ago." Clark rolled his eyes, "yeah a while ago." Lois raised an eyebrow, "what happened?"  I huffed, "the kids wanted cookies so we were making cookies and Clark wasn't home so I had to make them." Clark started laughing, "I came home to them throwing burnt cookies at trees." I shrugged, "we turned it into a game." Justin ran a hand down his face, "and this is why we always end up cooking." I smiled at two of my three soulmates, "thank you for feeding me." They both rolled their eyes but smiled anyway. Evalee ran up to us. Justin bent down, "hey baby," she ran into his arms and snuggled into his chest. Clark smiled, "nap time." Jonathan and Levi both ran over to us and hugged Clark's legs. Clark chuckled and picked them both up, "ahh my boys." I smiled and shook my head. Peter huffed, "what about me?" Levi tapped Clark's shoulder. Clark chuckled and set him down gently. Levi ran over to peter and lifted his arms. Peter smiled and picked him up, "hey buddy." I smiled at my three soulmates.

Justin walked past me and kissed my head, "don't do anything stupid." Peter walked up to me next, "yeah don't blow up the house." I rolled my eyes but kissed his cheek. Clark chuckled and winked at me before whispering, "I love you." I smiled, "I love you more." Before all my dorky soulmates walked inside.

Kara stormed up to me with Mon-El following her. She grabbed my hands, "we need to talk." I sighed and smiled at Mon-El, "Hi, you must be Mon-El, I'm Lila, Clark's other soulmate and Kara's best friend." Kara huffed, "Your making that title disappear." I rolled my eyes. Mon-El smiled at me, "It's nice to meet you. At least someone is happy to see me." I sighed as Kara spun around, "it's not that I'm not happy to see you. It's the fact that you left-." "Because I was needed. That's what we do. We protect people." Kara pointed at him, "you left twice what's stopping you from leaving a third time?" He grabbed her hand, "I would have stayed here and died if you would have let me instead of leaving you. The second time people needed help and I couldn't stay here and do nothing. This time, I'm asking you to let me stay. To never leave your side because I love you and I never want to be away from you."

A/N

Okay side note... my TA looks just like Superman and I'm literally in love. Like he's super sweet and wow just wow. Like he said my name and I was a blushing mess 😅 but I'm average if that and he would never even notice me... besides I'm only a freshman and I'm staying home this year for school because of covid... and he's a senior and I'll probably never meet him in person but 😳 if he asked me to marry him there would be no question about it. Someone save me!