5.7

Maria's pov (16)

I ran into the living room of the penthouse and jumped on to the couch next to most of my parents. Mom raised an eyebrow, "good morning." I smiled, "Good morning." Dad (Steve) chuckled, "a stark who is this perky first thing in the morning... something is up." I stood up and started jumping up and down, "Cole is going to pick me up and take me to the visit Vi. Is that okay?" Mom smiled and shook her head and nodded.

Echo walked into the living room and glared at me, "what the hell is wrong with you?" I ran up to him and shook his shoulders, "guess what day it is!" He groaned, "its to early to be dealing with your lunatic ways... I'm going back to bed." I smiled as I flopped onto the couch again. Mom raised an eyebrow, "Speaking of soulmates have you talked to peter?" I crossed my arms, "no." Dad,(Bucky) raised an eyebrow, "Why aren't your talking to Peter?" I groaned, "I saw him kissing another girl."

Elizabeth's pov

The second Maria said that Luca stepped into the room and tried to slowly back out before Maria could see him. Maria picked up a pillow and threw it at him, "you know something." He held his hands up, "Marz, I'm on your side." She rolled her eyes, "Peter is your best friend, you know something. Spill." He huffed, "I-I know nothing of nothing about nothing." I rolled my eyes, "Luca," he took a step towards us, "look all I know is that he was studying for a final and she-." Maria cut him off, "I know. We saw that much." Luca shook his head, "Do you want to know what I know or not?" she huffed. He nodded, "thank you. Anyway, she came onto him and peter being sweet innocent yet completely idiotic person that his is didn't clue in-." "The hell?"

Steve has stopped trying to fix the language problem when the rest of the parents and himself swear all the time. As much as he didnt like it he stopped trying to correct it when Bucky and I sat him down and made him think about it.

Luca rolled his eyes, "are you done?" She huffed. He looked to his sister before he continued, "he didn't realize what was happening until after she had kissed him. Apparently he wouldn't shut up about you like always and that's all I know.- yes Marz, I did punch him in the face and confront him." She pouted, "so he knows I know and he still didn't call? What is that? Ugh! I mean I at least deserve an explanation right? I mean that's not a lot to ask for- Am I being over dramatic about this?- I mean how dare he?! I'm his soul mate! His only soulmate mind you and he doesn't even have the decency to call me or explain in person. It's not like I live in Alaska! I live a few blocks away from him- ugh! When he finally does call me or I don't know shows up he is getting a piece of my mind!-."

She suddenly froze and placed her hand over Cole's mark and flinched, "something isn't right." Clint raised an eyebrow, "what do you mean?" She frowned, "it's like he got hit with a brick. His wrist is aching and I can't tell what else. He's blocking me." Luca sighed, "it's Cole, I'm sure he's fine-."

Maria's eyes got huge, "what if he's not fine?! What if he's-." I stood up and rushed to her. She started walking across the floor. Suddenly Clint's phone range, "Laura, what do you mean? Okay. Okay. Calm down. Okay. Yeah we will be right there. Only his parents and soulmate?Okay. Okay We will get there as soon as we can. Okay. Bye." Maria froze, "w-what's wrong. Dad, what's happening?" Clint sighed, "someone jumped Cole. He's pretty beat up but unfortunately for them he practically crushed them. He's in the hospital and only his soulmate and parents can visit." Maria covered her mouth, "I-i need to see him." Clint nodded and they ran out of the pent house.

Time skip:

Maria's pov
As soon as we go to the hospital dad said, "we're here to see Coleman Le-Van-der-woods. The lady's eyes got big, "yes sir. You are his father and soulmate?" Dad nodded. The lady nodded, "fallow me. The Le-Van-der-woods personal wing is this way." I raised an eyebrow at dad who shook his head. As soon as we got to the room dad walked in and I stood in the hallway. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I opened my eyes to find Laura standing there. She smiled at me, "hey baby, he's not going to like you seeing him like this but you he needs you in there with him." I looked up at her, "I'm scared." She gave me a sad smile, "I promise you he will he okay. You being with him will help him heal faster." I nodded and took a deep breath before I opened the door and walked into the room.