2.1

Elizabeth's pov

I woke up and gasped as I held my heart. Everyone rushed over to me. Clint rushed over to me, "are you alright?" I shook my head, "I-I saw them." Steve bent down and grabbed my hands, "saw who?" I looked at each of my soulmates before I took a deep breath, "I saw the babies... and your parents... I-it was like I had died but I didn't." Bruce ran a hand over his face, "wait. You saw our parents and the kids?" I nodded once, "it was amazing" I looked at Steve and smiled, "His name is Elijah and he looks just like you." I looked at Clint and smiled, "Carter and Zoey are amazing. They love us all so much and we didn't even get the chance to raise them let alone meet them."

Tony crossed his arms, "that's it. Your going to stay with Pep." I rolled my eyes, "Tony." He raised an eyebrow at me, "your 8 months pregnant." I looked down at my baby bump as I felt him move. I sighed softly, "fine. But I'm not going to stay with Pep, she has so much going on. Beside I have a better idea." Nat and Clint both gave me this look which caused me to smile softly. Clint sighed, "let's go get you packed." I nodded and stood up with the help of my soulmates obviously.

Once we were in my room I sighed, "I'm sorry." He kissed my head, "just because Laura and the kids live there doesn't mean it's any less your house. Babe, you've been living there with me, Laura and the kids on and off since you were 16. It's not that big of a deal to invite yourself over." I sighed, "I don't want to over stay my welcome or intrude." He chuckled and kissed my lips before he ran his hand over my baby bump, "besides, the girls are going to be so excited to have you home and to help with the baby depending on how long you stay." I nodded, "you think they will really be okay with this?" He chuckled, "of course! Laura and violet and going to be so excited." I smiled, "and you're sure coming back here was a good idea? Is Monica okay?" Clint chuckled, "Monica is fine. Stop worrying about everyone else and relax." I glared at him and he shook his head, "I mean it, you need a break." I stood up and went to my closet where I grabbed a bag and a bunch of clothes. Clint smirked, "Laura has plenty of stuff from when Lila was a baby so you don't have to worry about that and everything will be fine." I nodded and sighed, "okay." He chuckled and shook his head.

Time skip

Clint sighed, "You'll be fine. Remember-." I smiled, "you keep you and everyone else updated about the baby and to call every night. Clint, this isn't my first rodeo." He rolled his eyes and grabbed my shoulders, "I know. I'm just worried about you." I shook my head, "this is the best option and you agreed. I'll see you in a few days... stay safe." He kissed my head, "I'll try." He pointed at me, "don't give Laura or the kids a hard time." Violet and Laura both linked arms with me. Violet laughed, "dad, she's great." Laura rolled her eyes, "I'll look after her. I promise. Go be a Hero." He gave us all one last smile and wave before he left.

Violet plopped down on the couch, "Lila is going to freak out when she gets back with the guys." I sighed, "I wish they could of visited with Clint a little." Laura sighed, "Cole and Justin are trying to give me a break as much as they can with Lila. She's gotten out of hand lately and seeing Clint would of made it worse. Especially since he had to leave." I sighed, "I'm sorry." Laura waved me off, "Clint is a grown man he can take care of himself and his responsibilities. Your his soulmate; his young soulmate you aren't his keeper." I nodded, "you guys want to help me come up with baby names?" Laura smiled and nodded, "of course we do!"

A/N

And there's that! It's super short I know but it's an update!

-auni