4.9

Maria's pov

I yawned as I walked into the living room for what felt like the hundredth time today. Mom and dad were no where to be found. I sighed and decided to go make myself some lunch. As I opened the kitchen door my soulmark started sending more sparks through it. I put my hand over the mark and sighed, "I miss you." A voice I recognized all to well chuckled, "good because I've missed you." I snapped my eyes open and gasped, "Cole!" Standing in the kitchen were my parents, siblings and their soulmates.

I smiled, "your here!" Cole spun me around, "I've missed you, Marz." I put my head in the curve between his shoulder and neck, "I've missed you so much." He ran his hand over my back a few times, "I know. I'm sorry." He kissed my forehead.

Elizabeth's pov

I smiled at my daughter and her soulmate. Clint chuckled softly, "they're growing up, Liz." Steve sighed, "way to fast." Bucky chuckled and patted Steve's shoulder. Lila rolled her eyes, "okay. Everyone out." Violet rolled her eyes, "mhm, because that has always worked. It's okay lil-." Maria shook her head, "vi, you might want to-." Before she could finish her sentence Lila went charging at Violet.

Vi grabbed a loaf of bread and threw it at Lila's head. Clint sighed, "girls. Stop before this turns into a mess." Luca raised an eyebrow, "it's to late for that. Can I go hangout with my friends?" Maria gasped, "you have friends? Since when?" Violet stoped whatever she was doing to Lila and said, "for real. I mean all your friends from when you were little were gone for 5 years." Luca rolled his eyes, "you guys do realize that Marz and I still went to school. right?" Violet and Lila shared a look. Maria snickered, "you drove us to school and you still don't remember." Violet pointed at herself, "I remember trying to convince Tony and Liz that homeschooling would be a smarter choice because of the situation."

I rolled my eyes, "its still not happening." Maria pouted, "wait but that would be way more fun! I mean we literally watch a video of dad talking in almost every class why can't I just have that in real life?" Everyone was trying to cover their laughs. Steve rolled his eyes, "I can't believe they still play those. Especially after I went rouge." Maria rolled her eyes, "considering everyone knows that your all moms soulmates it's been weird. Everyone assumes that mom picked sides and choose dad(Tony) over you." Luca rolled his eyes, "and that you lost any visitation rights to us. The rumors are ridicules." Lila shook her head, "I had to transfer schools right before high school." Maria raised an eyebrow, "Lila, you like your friends though-." Justin chuckled and then froze, "wait. Does this mean I have to transfer?" Lila rolled her eyes, "he's not worried about going back to school. He's worried about transferring?" Cole looked at Justin, "wait, you're going to transfer?" Maria gasped dramatically, "don't let the bromance die!"

Violet whispered, "am I the only one thinking that when they all move out they are all going to be moving in together? Cole and Justin being apart is going to be like the time chuck and Nate stopped talking." I snickered, "you did not just 'gossip girl' them..." she smirked, "oh I did." Clint whispered, "please tell me you two did not binge watch 'gossip girl' for years." Lila huffed, "don't even get us started." Maria rolled her eyes, "Blair is the best character." Luca rolled his eyes, "definitely not. She's crazy. Dan is the best." Lila rolled her eyes, "you only like Dan because he's-." Luca rolled his eyes, "he's the most normal on the entire show." I shrugged, "Chuck is misunderstood but he's a good guy." Echo snickered, "you guys are weird." Lila huffed, "you liked chuck." Echo shrugged, "he's the guy with the scarf right?" Luca sighed, "how do you not know who chuck is?" Echo shrugged, "I didn't pay attention to it."

Maria's eyes went huge, "how? It's only the most entertaining show!" Echo nodded, "right. On that note. I'm leaving." He walked out of the kitchen. I gapped, "he doesn't like gossip girl?" Violet's eyes were huge, "he doesn't even know their names." Luca huffed, "why couldn't I be better at tuning things out?" Maria shook her head, "no! You can't be like echo. You're the one who listens and gives the good advice. He ignores me and says, 'well that wasn't smart.' Or 'okay. Good job.' And it's the worst timing ever!"  Luca looked at me, "having one wasn't enough? You had to have more." Maria gapped, "dude, that's not cool."

Cole chuckled, "you want to go do something?" Maria nodded, "can we go on a walk?" Cole smiled softly at her, "anything you want." Lila gagged, "I'm gonna be sick." Everyone who knew how Lila and Justin were when Lila was young snap their heads to look at her. Cole chuckled, "Lila, you and Justin were 10x worse." Lila shook her head, "I don't know what your talking about." Violet raised an eyebrow, "really, how about, 'Orange juice or apple juice?' And Justin sitting there for hours while you decided between the two because he wanted you to be independent." Lila raised an eyebrow, "that's a hard decision!" Maria laughed. Lila crossed her arms, "what's so funny?" Maria shook her head, "nothing nothing." Cole chuckled, "well we will be leaving now." Maria waved at us as Cole walked out of the room.

Maria's pov

As soon as we walked out of the kitchen Cole put me down and laced our hands together, "are you ready?" I smiled and nodded. He smiled at me, "where do you want to go?" I leaned into his side, "where ever you are." He smiled down brightly at me, "Maria," "I know. I know, that was extremely soulmate-Ish and I can't start talking like that until I'm at least 16. I just really don't want to go anywhere with out you." He sighed and shook his head, "okay. I'll let you get away with it just this once." I smiled, "good." He shook his head and chuckled.