3.3

Elizabeth's pov

I sighed as I put the last of the kids stuff into the car, "Cole, you are more then welcome to join us." Cole looked to his mother who smiled at him, "Cole, Maria is your soulmate. I won't separate you but I think you should consider the possibility of her eventually seeing you as a brother." He looked at the girl in his arms, "Maria," she looked up at him, "Cole." He kissed her head, "my pretty girl, I'll visit you soon. I promise but for now you need to be good for mommy. Okay?" She huffed, "Cole." He sighed, "I know baby, I don't want to be away from you either but think about it this way... when your older you will never have to say goodbye to me. I'll always be there and I'll always love you. This is just until next time.okay? Mar, I need you to be good. Please?" She had tears running down her little face, "Cole." He kissed her cheek, "please." She huffed, "Otway" he smiled and spun her around, "that's my girl." She snuggled into his chest."

The thing we had realized between the two little girls with older mates is they matured faster then they were supposed to. Yes, Maria is only a year old but she is able to understand and somewhat replay to what we are saying.

Luca was pouring, "I don't want to leave." I sighed, "I know baby but we will be back soon." He huffed, "I want daddy." I sighed, "me too. But we are going to see daddy tony. Maria and you are going to spend the day with him. doesn't that sound exciting?" He sighed, "yeah." Laura gave me a hug, "are you sure this is a good idea? You and Tony didn't sound to civil last night." I sighed, "he is difficult but he has a point. All of them have a right to the kids. I'm giving him the day so I can visit Loki. Besides, I have Violet what can go wrong?" Laura sighed, "okay. Okay. I'll stop worrying but call me if you need anything." I smiled, "Laura, I promise." She hugged me and pointed at Violet, "be good. Call me every night." Vi laughed, "I will. Relax." Laura hugged her and kissed her head, "be safe." Violet smiled, "I will."

Time skip

As soon as we pulled up the the avengers building Violet helped me grab the kids and their things. We walked through the door only to be greeted by Nat, Tony, Pepper, happy and a kid I didn't recognize. Maria was snuggled in my arms. She pouted and looked at at me, "where Cole?" Violet and I shared a look. I sighed, "Baby, we talked about this. Cole is back with Laura and Lila." She huffed and started crying. Tony frowned, "Maria, my baby, why are you crying?" She reached out to him and snuggled into his chest. She started crying harder until the kid said, "is she okay?" Violet sighed, "she'll be fine. It's the effects of being away from one of her soulmates. She doesn't understand it yet." Luca smiled, "Mama!" Nat bent down and hugged him, "my little man. Look at you, you've gotten so big!" Tony sighed, "Loki is waiting in the conference room. He's been asking about you." I nodded. Pepper sighed, "I can show you where it is if you would like." I nodded and smiled.

As soon as we were out of ear range pepper sighed, "I've never seen him this broken, Liz, I know your upset with him but maybe you should talk with him." I sighed, "pep, I appreciate it. I do but i don't know what I should do at this point." Pepper nodded, "think about it." She pointed at a door, "Loki is in there." I smiled, "thank you." She nodded and left.

I opened the door and smiled as I saw my mischievous soulmate. He hugged me, "it's been so long." I ran my hands through his hair, "Loki," he kissed my forehead, "my queen, my beautiful soulmate." I kissed his lips and smiled, "I've missed you so much." He pulled away and kissed my neck, "you have no idea how much I've missed you." He sat down in a chair which made me straddle his lap. I ran my fingers through his hair, "we're you and thor able to figure out his vision?" He kissed my cheek, "I'm sorry my love, I can't speak of such things here." I nodded, "I understand. How was it? When did you get back?" He chuckled, "you have many questions, little one." I smiled, "I'm sorry." He kissed and nipped  at my neck, "don't apologize. I came back a few days before tony contacted you. He wanted to make sure it was truly I and not some imposter." I nodded. He chuckled, "you my love, are so absolutely beautiful. I've missed having you in my arms." I sighed, "it was for such a short time before you had to leave." He kissed my head, "I know. My father summoned me and thor after my imprisonment here. I was unable to return to you and it is unfair. However my brother is still in need of my help. I can only stay a short while." I frowned, "is he in danger?" He shook his head, "no my love." I sighed, "where's your room?" He chuckled, "this way."

Violets pov

As soon as Elizabeth left tony and Nat both looked at me. I raised an eyebrow, "what?" Nat hugged me, "I'm so sorry." The kid raised an eyebrow, "who are you anyway?" I scoffed, "I'm Violet... I'm friends with Liz." He held out his hand, "Peter," I nodded. He kept looking at Maria. I raised an eyebrow, "so you have any soulmates?" He scratched the back of his neck, "uh-I-uh." Tony sighed, "that's actually why he's here. Maria is his soulmate." Now she only has one more to find. I looked at them shocked, "Liz is going to kill you. Cole is going to kill you." Peter raised an eyebrow, "who's Cole?" I scoffed, "my half brother and her soulmate." Maria perked up, "Cole?" Tony sighed and kissed her head. Luca pouted, "why dose everyone else have soulmates?" I sighed, "don't worry bubba, you'll find your soulmates one day. You just have to wait. It all happens at the right time." He tilted his head, "like you and Pietro?" I nodded, "yeah, like me and Pietro. One day I'll met the rest of my soulmates and so will you." Tony sighed softly, "speaking of Pietro," I glared at him, "don't get me started." I turned and walked out of the room.

I walked all the way outside and sat under a tree. I ran my fingers over the mark on my rib cage as I closed my eyes.

"Hey, You're Violet right?" I looked up at the man and smiled, "hi." He chuckled and sat next to me, "Hope is going to love you." I looked at him confused. He nodded, "right, you don't know. Hope is my other soulmate but she is also yours. We've known since we met that we share you as ours." I looked down, "why didn't either if you try the marks to contact me?" He sighed and laced our fingers, "it's complicated. You obviously know that I'm way older then you." I smiled, "yeah." He chuckled, "I was in some trouble before I met hope a few years ago and well... when a soulmate is a lot younger it's harder to feel the mark unless your in contact with them." I looked down, "you couldn't feel me?" He sighed, "you know how you get sparks when Pietro touches you? Or when you hear his name, his voice feel his mark when he's think about you?" I nodded. He chuckled, "we both get  those but it's there 100% until we meet in person. We knew we were way older then you. We could feel it and we didn't want to scare you by suddenly showing up." I blinked a few times, "you were worried about me?" He cupped my cheeks, "of course we were." I smiled and hugged his waist. He kissed my head, "you're perfect." I shook my head, "you barley know me." He ran his hand through my hair, "I can already tell you are amazing." I blushed. Suddenly a light appeared and a beautiful lady was standing there she crossed her arms, "Scott! Why didn't you tell me you were meeting her?" I smiled, "hi, I'm Violet." She rushed over to me and hugged me. Scott chuckled, "Hope" she glared at him, "I'm still angry at you." I felt like I was intruding on there personal conversation when Scott shook his head and smiled at me, "you aren't intruding on anything." Hope crossed her arms, "do you know how worried we've all been about you?" Scott sighed, "I know and I'm sorry. Hope, they needed my help." Hope sighed, "I could of been there with you." Scott chuckled, "and you would've kicked ass." I smiled. Hope sat down, "so how old are you?" I blushed, "16." Scott sighed and sat down, "I'm going back to jail and I haven't even gotten out yet." I bit my lip, "I'm sorry." He pulled me into his lap, "don't be. We will figure something out." I smiled and nodded. I sighed, "I should probably go." Scott kissed my head, "you're right." Hope squeezed my hand, "well talk soon." I nodded

I opened my eyes to find Nat sitting next to me. I sighed, "hey." She smiled, "I'm sorry." I shook my head, "don't." "Violet, Clint is my best friend-." "And you and Tony are the reason he's in prison along with my soulmates. Aunt Nat, I'm here for Liz and my brother. Cole is freaking out about being away from Maria and asked me to be here with her. Luca doesn't understand what's going on but he notices things. He noticed Liz is unhappy, he noticed dad and Pietro are missing." Nat sighed, "I'm sorry." I shook my head, "I'm not the one you need to be apologizing too. How about Liz, or my mom, or dad. They are the ones who need it." Nat sighed softly, "Violet," I shook my head, "I should go."