2.6

Violet's pov

After Cole and dad helped Pietro upstairs and into the guest room I started cleaning the area he was using as a bed last night. Liz could obviously tell I was shaken up by meeting my soulmate the way I did. His blood was still dried to his shirt and the towel that was pressed against him to stop the bleeding was covered in it. My hands started shaking as I picked up the towel. I couldn't help the hot tears that were running down my face

I felt arms pull me into a hug and I just sobbed. I headed my dad whisper, "Vi, everything is going to be okay." I shook my head, "d-daddy, h-he could of died... h-he was almost dead when you got here last night..." my dad kissed my head, "I know baby. I know." I sniffed, "w-what if he hates me? What if he hates how many marks I have? Daddy, what do I do?" Dad sighed, "he won't hate you. The marks won't matter to him and you have to be 100% honest with him and everything will be fine." He kissed my head again, "now, go upstairs and talk to him. He's a good guy Vi, I trust him to keep you safe." I nodded, "you trust him?" He chuckled, "he saved my life. I'm trusting him with you and I'm trusting him being here to protect you all. I'd say I have a lot of trust in that kid." I smiled and nodded.

I walked into the room to see Pietro step

out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. He smirked as he saw me starring at him, "you like what you see?" I blushed, "s-sorry." I saw the wounds on his chest and I walked up to him. He cupped my cheeks, "my love, I'm fine." I frowned as I placed my hand on his chest next to one of his wounds. My eyes teared up. He sighed softly, "Violet, I am fine. I promise." I shook my head, "your hurt, Really hurt." He grabbed my hand and brought it to his mouth and kissed my fingers, "my body heals fast as it is but being close to you has saved my life." He kissed my forehead, "Violet, you have to believe me." I looked up into his beautiful eyes, "I believe you." He smiled, "good. Now unless you want to see me completely naked I would turn around if I were you." I gapped at him. He chuckled, "hey, I am not shy it is you I'm vorried about, My sveet innocent soulmate." I turned about and walked towards the door when he grabbed my wrist, "vait, don't leave, Please." I nodded. I heard him through on his pants and zip them up. He kissed my shoulder, "you can turn around now." I turned around and sucked in a breath as I saw his chest still naked. He chuckled, "I need your help with something." I raised an eyebrow, "what's that?" He handed me a jar, "this is the medicine the doctor told me to put on the wounds... unfortunately it is extremely painful and I can't reach them all. Do you mind?" He sat on the bed. I bit my lip as I walked up to him he took a deep breath and looked into my eyes. I frowned, "I-I don't want to hurt you."

He gave me a sad smile, "I do not feel comfortable asking anyone else and besides it will only be for a second." I closed my eyes. He grabbed my hand, "talk to me." I sat next to him, "I'm scared." He tilted his head, "of me?" I shook my head, "no. I mean sort of. I'm scared of how you will react when you find out everything about me. I'm scared you won't love me... I'm scared that the age difference will cause problems for our relationship-." He sighed, "you are beautiful and caring. I want to get to know everything about you and I want to spend forever with you. We will figure everything out in time but for now, just be happy that we're together. Please?" I smiled softly, "I am happy that your finally here. I'm happy that we're together..." he smiled, "but?" I looked down, "but I have... I have other soulmates as well." He nodded, "I know." "I totally understand if that's out of the-wait... you-." He chuckled, "I know. My sister is also one of your soulmates and usually if you have more than one or two marks it's around four so you at least have four marks..." I frowned, "y-you've known? All this time I've been stressing and you've known?" He chuckled, "there's also the fact that I've seen you in my dreams-." I froze, "t-those were real?" He shrugged, "that depends... I had a dream of you in the shower with me." My eyes went big, "I-I touched your mark that day..." he chuckled, "and I did the same." He cupped my cheek, "maybe you are not so innocent." I gapped at him. He chuckled, "I am kidding. You almost had a heart attack when we were in the dream world." I rolled my eyes, "you wouldn't give me the towel." He chuckled, "why would I do that when my soulmate is so beautiful." I blushed as I realized how much of me he had actually seen.