4.1

Violet's pov

As soon as Luca and I arrived at home I could tell it wasn't good. Luca hopped out of the car and ran into the house. I sighed and walked over to the barn where Pietro and I were living. I opened the door and saw everything the same way it was left by him. I walked up the stairs to our bedroom. Sitting on the floor was a dirty shirt and a pair of running shoes. I smiled sadly and picked up the shirt. I sat on my bed and closed my eyes, "I'm sorry. Pietro, I'm so sorry. Please... please come back to me." I put my head on his pillow and instantly smelt his scent. I felt the tears leave my eyes as I snuggled into his pillow and shirt more. I sniffed, "I miss you."

I heard a voice say, "Vi?" I looked around, "Pietro? Pietro?!" I looked up and saw my handsome soulmate. He hugged me, "my love." I heard a voice say, "Violet-."

I gasped and pulled away from Pietro, "Stephen, h-how

I gasped and pulled away from Pietro, "Stephen, h-how." He sighed softly and walked up to me, "I'm not sure." I heard someone scream, "Violet! Violet! Oh my baby! Oh my sweet baby!" I spun around and covered my mouth, "Mom." We ran into each other's arms and she held me. I heard Justin and Cole before I saw them. I sniffed, "h-how is this possible?" Stephen sighed, "it's not." I froze, "excuse me?" He sighed, "this isn't real Violet." I shook my head, "don't say that." He grabbed my arm and cupped my cheek, "Vi, this is a dream. It's in your head." I shook my head, "no. No. Please no." Stephen hugged me, "little one, you have to move forward form this." I grabbed his shirt, "I will never move on from any of you. Stephen, I can't." He tilted my chin up, "that is exactly why you will believe this is a dream and not remember that Wanda was able to for a connection through her mark with you." I shook my head, "no. You can't just leave me." He kissed my forehead, "none of us will remember this. It's for your own good." I sniffed, "please. Stephen. Don't make me leave yet." I turned to Pietro and apparently Wanda who had showed up with out me noticing, "take my memories and turn them into a dream but please can I have more time with you." Wanda sighed, "my love." I felt my bottom lip shake, "Wanda." She ran over to me and hugged me. I sniffed, "I-I miss you all so much. T-there h-has to be away for us to bring you all back." She brushed her hand through my hair, "maybe."

Cole sighed, "Vi, you have to remember something for me. please." I smiled sadly, "I'll try." He grabbed my hands, "Maria has to be happy. Even if we never come back peter and I both want her happy. Find her last soulmate. I don't care but she can't be sad. I love her to much for that." I sighed, "Cole, she is crazy about you and peter there's no way she will ever be happy without either of you. She's felt the bond since Elizabeth was pregnant with her. She knows that your gone she can feel it. She freaks out if we even say either of your names. I don't think I can help you with that one but for however long you are gone I will tell her how much you love her. I will tell her stories and show her pictures... you might come home to a pink bedroom but that would be your soulmates doing not mine." He gave me a weak smile, "okay." I looked at Justin, "I know. Make sure she's independent and happy." He rolled his eyes, "make sure she knows I love her." I nodded.

Mom sniffing, "baby," I hugged her, "mom, don't cry. I'll look after Lila and everything will be okay." She sniffed, "but who's going to look after you?" I shook my head and gave her a weak smile, "I'll be okay." She cupped my cheeks, "Violet, your my baby. You aren't supposed to be taking care of everyone else-." I sighed, "I'll be fine. I promise. I love you." She sniffed and hugged me one last time, "I love you too." I closed my eyes as she vanished.

Wanda sighed, "they won't remember any of that. Violet, this isn't healthy for you. You can't take the world on your back." I gave her a sad smile, "if I don't then there's truly nothing worth living for. I-I need to take care of my sister." Stephen sighed, "I didn't even get to properly meet you and here we are. Waiting another who knows how long until we see each other again." I sniffed, "I'll find away." He shook his head, "it will take five years before you even have a hint. Don't waist them. Make memories and have adventures to tell us about." I bit my lip to stop the tears and shook my head, "f-five years?" He sighed softly, "I saw it when I had the stone. Violet, you have to trust me. okay?" I nodded once. He ran his thumb over my lips and placed his forehead on mine, "I'm sorry." I felt my lip shake again, "don't apologize for this." We stayed silent like that for a few seconds before he pulled away and kissed my forehead, "close your eyes." I didn't. He sighed and brushed his fingers over them, "it will make it harder for me to leave if you are watching. You have to wake up soon." I let my eyes slowly close. I felt his hand on my cheek and run down to my hand before nothing.

I opened my eyes and saw Pietro with a sad smile, "Vi," I shook my head, "I-I don't want to go back. Not when I'm without you." He grabbed my hand, "your never with out me." I shook my head, "I can barely feel any of you anymore. I-I can't feel what your feeling. E-even before we all met I was getting feelings from all of you ;N-now there's nothing." He lifted my chin, "there is. There always will be." I gave him a confused look, "what are you talking about?" He sighed softly, "you truly don't know?" I tilted my head. He chuckled softly, "you'll know soon enough." I frowned, "Pietro." He pecked my lips, "my love for you is eternal even in death I will love you. Don't forget that." I snaked my arms around his neck, "I'm sorry I wasn't there." He sighed, "I know you are. It's okay." I shook my head, "you won't say that when you find out why." He gave me a soft smile, "I know why." I tilted my head, "and your not mad?" He lifted me up, "oh I'm extremely angry however I don't want to fight you on it. I know you won't change your mind about continuing and your father is most likely going to have a few choice words with you." I sighed, "I'm sorry." He kissed my lips again, "Stop saying you're sorry." I sniffed, "don't leave me. Please." He cupped my cheeks, "baby, you know I have to." I bit my lip, "I-I need you." He sighed, "no you don't. You are amazing and can do anything you put your mind too. I love you so much." I whispered, "I love you too." and then he was gone.

Wanda sighed, "everything is going to be okay. I can't wait to see you again." I hugged her, "I'll find away." She smiled, "I know you will." She kissed my head, "wake up." I was suddenly swallowed by darkness.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked up and saw my dad looking at me worried. I sighed and hugged him, "I'm sorry." He sighed and ran his hand over my back, "oh my baby." I sniffed, "daddy, I shouldn't have left. I-I didn't get to see them before-." He cut me off, "I'm proud of you." I froze, "w-what?" He sighed, "I'm so proud of you. You worked hard to get that good at shooting and helped save thousands of lives-." "Except we failed. The are gone now." He shook his head, "that wasn't your fault. Okay?" I sighed. He cupped my cheeks, "Violet, honey, this isn't because you didn't do the right thing." I felt my bottom lip shake, "I-I lost all of my soulmates, my two best friends and mom... how is this not my fault." He sighed, "you can't start talking like that." I frowned, "why not. It's the truth." He shook his head, "no it's not." I sighed, "they're gone because of me." He looked down, "I'm the one who let Laura's soulmate down. I was supposed to protect them. Lila and Maria were supposed to grow up with there soulmates and I wasn't there to help the fight. If it's anyone's fault it's mine. Not yours." I shook my head, "you were doing what you were supposed to."

Dad sighed, "if I was there you could of been here and said goodbye." I sighed, "Liz might need you to contact her." He nodded, "are you going to be okay?" I sighed, "honestly?" He nodded, "dad, I'm broken. I-I feel like my entire world just shattered and I don't even know where to start picking up the pieces. So no. I won't be okay but I will figure out how to be good enough to fix this." He shook his head, "don't do this to yourself." I sighed, "dad, I-I don't know what else to do." He hugged me. I started crying, "Liz lost Loki and that was one of her soulmates now she it's Loki and Bucky and it's terrible. I-I just lost all of mine a-and I can't make myself live without them b-but I have to. I have to."