6.6

Morgan's pov

I went into the hallway and towards my bedroom when a voice said, "Morgan, wait." I turned around and frowned, "I-I didn't mean for this to happen." Luca sighed and bent down so he was at my height, "I know that. But what we're you looking for." I grabbed his hand and walked into my bedroom. I went next to my bed and pulled out a few of my dads things. I sighed, "I-I've been struggle to remember things since the car accident a-and I was so young when dad died that I've forgotten stuff about him. I-I just wanted to remember him a-and feel closer to him. My head has been so foggy lately and I-I just wanted to have some clarity." Luca sighed, "why didn't you just tell us?" I shook my head, "how was I supposed to tell anyone that? The accident was one thing and it's been causing problems ever since." I put my forehead on his chest, "Luca, I don't know what to do." He ran his thumb over my cheek a few times, "what are you struggling to remember?" I frowned.

I grabbed his hand and closed my eyes, "I know your my soulmate and I somewhat remember us talking about it but it's all a blur." Luca sighed, "can you find your mark?" I frowned, "I-I don't know." He brushed his thumb against my lips, "you've seen it before. Multiple times. Close your eyes and don't think about it." He let go of my hand and I closed my eyes. I felt him pull away from me for a second before he was back and holding my hand, "you've seen it thousands of times. Open your mind and relax. Find your soul mark." He lifted my hand to his bare arm, "you know exactly where it is. Trust yourself." I let out a deep breath and let my mind wander until I felt the familiar sparks spread through my body. I smiled but kept my eyes closed. I felt Luca cup my cheek, "open your eyes, Morgan." I opened my eyes to find Luca without a shirt on and my hands against his chest. He smiled at me, "Morgan, you've known about us being soulmates since you were little. We decided not to tell anyone because you wanted us to have fun before everyone found out and made it stressful for you." I blinked up at him, "how did I know-?" He sighed, "you've grown up seeing my mark it wasn't a secret. I'm actually surprised the others haven't figured it out yet." I was about to pull away when he caught my hand, "don't. Please. The past 3 months of you not knowing  has been torture for me. I just want to kiss you or hold you or be next to you at all times and you have no idea why-." I put my forehead on his chest, "we kiss?" He chuckled, "a lot. I wouldn't let it happen until you were sixteen and you almost killed me for it. It was  the best 9 months until the accident. Morgan, none of that was your fault. You weren't speeding, you weren't drunk, you did nothing wrong-." I shook my head, "then why? Why did they die? Why didn't I die?" He hugged me, "Don't say that. Please." I sniffed, "my best friends died and i have no one to blame but myself. It's my fault I don't remember us and I'm struggling to remember pretty much everything else. Luca, I'm a mess." He kissed the top of my head, "no your not." I relaxed into him, "I shouldn't have gone-." "Morgan, listen to me okay?" I nodded. He sighed, "that wasn't your fault. You had no idea what was going to happen." I stayed quite. He ran his hand up and down my back, "it wasn't your fault." He kissed my head.

There was a knock on the door which caused us to pull apart

There was a knock on the door which caused us to pull apart. Luca threw on his shirt and opened the door. Maria crossed her arms and smirked at Luca, "hey big bro, so when were you going to tell me that you and my little sister are soulmates?" He sighed and pulled her into the room. I blushed. She raised an eyebrow, "so?" Luca ran a hand over his face, "It's hard to explain." She rolled her eyes, "so you've been hooking up." I looked at Luca shocked, "Have we?" He held his hands out, "no- I mean yes-but it's not like that. Morgan, we've sleep together twice. Maria, she doesn't remember much before the accident-." "That's not possible- I mean- the doctors said she was fine. Right?" I looked down, "I-I thought I was fine." Luca gave me a sad look, "we've officially been together for the past 9 months but after the accident she forgot about the bond." Marz gasped, "is that why you were in the lab?" I frowned, "I was so young when dad died, I-I've had a hard time remembering him. I just wanted to remember him." Marz sighed, "why didn't you tell anyone?" I bit my lip, "it's embarrassing. I was scared that if I said something it would hurt mom or Liz and-." Luca tilted his head, "and?" I sighed, "and you guys." Marz sighed, "oh Morgan, we've expected you to ask questions. Luca, echo and I got so long with him and you didn't. Even Lila and Violet have memories of him." I nodded, "I know." Luca walked up to me and kissed my forehead, "we will figure this out okay? For now why don't we go to the meeting room." I smiled softly as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Elizabeth's pov

Maria walked back into the room fallowed by Luca who had his arm around Morgan's waist. Tony raised an eyebrow, "Luca-." Luca sighed, "dad, can I talk with you?" All of my soulmates looked at him. Luca pinched his nose, "and you wonder why we call you by your first names 90% of the time. Tony," Tony nodded and stood up before walking into the hallway with Luca. Maria nudged Morgan who sighed, "I guess I should probably explain." Pepper crossed her arms, "why were you in the lab?" She sighed and put a hand to her head, "there's a few reasons. The first being the car accident. It's caused more problems then I've told anyone about." I looked at my soulmates daughter with worry, "like what?" She sighed, "the fact that I'm struggling to remember things. I don't remember having a mate bond with Luca but I know exactly where my mark is. I suppose I've known that for a while though." She pinched her eyes, "I-I get headaches if I think to much on it. Anyway, for 9 months before the accident Luca and I were in a relationship. I didn't want it known because I wanted a little bit of privacy before the world found out. Which is definitely something I can see myself doing." She took a deep breath before she continued.

Luca's pov (sane time)

I looked at my step father who is also my soulmates dad. I ran a hand over my face, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier-." "Luca," I shook my head, "it was irresponsible and immature-." "Luca." I looked up at him. He sighed and clapped my shoulder, "you've been my son since the day you were born. We all knew it was a chance that any children we had with our other soulmates could be mated with Liz's kids. You've always been protective of her and now I know why." I smiled softly, "I was scared that she wouldn't want the bond. I also didn't want to put that pressure on her when we were both so young." Dad chuckled, "I'm proud of you." My eyes got big, "really?" He chuckled, "yes." I sighed "I have more to tell you." He sighed, "is she okay?" I closed my eyes, "it depends on your definition of okay. She was in a car accident 3 months ago. A car came out of nowhere and hit her and her two best friends. She was the only one who serviced. We all noticed she was acting weird but it went from one extreme to the next. She started losing her memory and she doesn't know that I noticed mostly because I wanted her to tell me but I told pepper and she contacted the doctor who said she was perfectly fine and this was a normal situation. It doesn't feel normal. She forgot our entire mate bond and..." "and?" I took a deep breath, "this is partly to do with how young she was but she started forgetting you. She was struggling to remember things. She went into the lab to grab some of your old stuff and the message you left." He sighed, "she was a baby. It's understandable but we can see if we can figure something out about the other memories."

We walked back into the room to find Morgan holding her head while talking. I felt something short and I rushed to her side, "Morgan. Hey, Morgan-." She gave me a weak smile, "Luca." And then she passed out. Bruce stood up, "get her to the lab. Now!" I handed her to Steve who used his super speed to run her there. We all ran behind him. Bruce said, "Tony, Howard, we need to run a brain scan." Tony yelled, "Friday." "Brain wave is normal. However there is damage the spinal cord area. It seems as if it has detached." Bruce groaned, "okay.-." I pressed my lips, "dad, your a little green." He huffed, "right. I'll be back. Howard you need to make an incision at the base of her neck. Everyone else needs to get out." Maria hill step forward, "I might be of use." Everyone else left the room.

45 min later

I walked back and forth in front of the door of the dinning room, "Luca," i ignored her and continued to walk back and forth. Kaleb walked up to me and clapped my shoulder, "come on. Let's get you out of here." I nodded at my cousin and we walked out of the room everyone else was in. I punched the wall only for him to grab my arm and pull me away from it, "Stop it-." I put my head in my hands, "if I would of pressed the doctor harder this wouldn't have happened. This is on me." He shook his head, "no. There was nothing you could of done." I grabbed my head, "that's my soulmate in there and there's nothing I can do for her. Absolutely nothing." I heard a soft voice say, "just be there for her. That's all she wants from you." I lifted my head to see my older sister who died before she could be born. I sat down, "I don't know how I can do that." She smiled, "you will." I sighed and rested my head against the wall.