3.9

Violet's pov

As soon as we got on the ship I closed my eyes and focused on Steven. I put my hand to his mark and took a deep breath.

"Steven. Steven strange are you here?" I felt a hand touch my shoulder, "what the hell are you doing here?" I jumped and spun around, "your okay." He sighed, "I didn't think this would actually work." I gave a soft smile, "me either." He cupped my cheek, "I'm sorry." I leaned into his hand, "don't apologize." He kissed my forehead, "my little soulmate, you truly are perfect." I looked at him and brushed a piece of hair out of his face, "are you okay?" He nodded, "I'm fine my love." I frowned, "how bad is it?" He have a soft smile, "it's not looking great. There's some people here who are helping us." I nodded, "okay." He closed his eyes, "there's so much I wanted to do with you but-." I brushed my finger over his lips, "don't talk like that. We will be fine." He kissed my finger tips, "Stay Safe, my love." "You too."

I opened my eyes and grabbed Wanda's hand. She ran her finger over the back of it while still worrying about vision. I smiled and leaned my head back into my seat.

Time skip : Wakanda

Elizabeth's pov

As soon as the ship landed we all walked off. I felt this pull and I looked around tuning everything and one out. That is until I heard "and a semi-stable 100 year old man." Steve hugged him, "how have you been, buck?" Bucky shrugged, "uh, not bad, for the end of the end of the world." Steve chuckled and moved out of my way. Bucky smirked, "there's my girl." I jumped in his arms. He spun me around and chuckled, "hey doll." I just hugged him. He smirked into my neck, "I've missed you so much." "I missed you too." He held me as the others walked into the building.

I kissed his cheek, "I can't believe we're finally together." He brushed strand of hair out of my face, "I know, doll." I blushed, "buck," he kissed my lips softly, "I love you. Don't forget that. Okay?" I nodded, "I love you too." He smiled, "when I put you down I need you to go into the castle." I pushed a piece of hair behind his ear, "no. I'm fighting, Buck." He raised an eyebrow and then taped his ear piece, "did you agree to Liz fighting, Steve?" I rolled my eyes as I heard, "yeah buck, she knows how to fight." I kissed his cheek, "trust me." He Sighed, "I can't believe I'm allowing this." I smirked, "you don't have any other option." He scoffed, "don't test me, little lady." I tilted my head, "oh really? Why what would you do?" He shook his head, "you're trouble." I smiled up at him, "I'm your trouble" he chuckled, "that you are."

He suddenly put me down and things started falling from the sky. Steve and everyone else walked out. Bucky fallowed them while Steve sighed, "stay here. Protect Wanda, vision and Violet. You are the first defense to them. Okay?" I nodded and kissed his lips, "be safe." He nodded. I grabbed Bucky's hand, "please." I looked at Nat, "be safe." I looked at Bruce, "don't be afraid of the other guy." He sent me a soft smile, "don't be afraid to win." I nodded. As they stepped off the stairs I yelled at them, "I love you. All of you." They all sent me a smile and ran off. I took a deep breath and put my hand to Tony's mark as I whispered, "I love you."

Soon the barrier was down and people started running at us. I pulled my knife from my boot and threw it into someone's scull. I pulled out two knives from my leg and threw them into two peoples chests. Someone came behind me so I broke there nose. I grabbed my gun from my thigh holster and started shouting people left and right. An arrow hit a guy behind me and I spun around to see violet shooting arrows at any of the aliens. She hit every single on of them and then started fighting hand to hand along side me. I put my back to her's "why aren't you protecting vision and Wanda, "I'll explain later."

Soon people started fading away

Soon people started fading away. I looked at Violet and she shook her head indicating she had no idea what was happening. Soon I saw Steve, Bruce, Nat, Rhodey, a raccoon and thor. I froze, "Thor... where are the others? What happened?" Steve rushed up to me and held me. I started crying, "no. No!" I shook my head, "no. No. No. This isn't real. T-they can't - how. What?" I screamed and cried until everything went dark. I had kept my emotions bottled up since we got to The City but I couldn't do it any more. I was broken. I was lost.