3.7

4 years later
Infinity war

Elizabeth's pov

I was laying in bed when I felt this pain. This terrible pain... as if one of my soulmates was dying. I screamed as I felt the mark on my spine stop tingling and sending emotions, feelings, love through me. I screamed. I put my hand on the bottom of my mark, "Loki! Loki, please! Loki!"

The door flew open and Clint rushed to my side, "what's wrong?" I started crying even harder, "Loki. H-he's gone. H-he's dead. I-I-I c-can't feel him... h-he's gone." Clint hugged me to him and kissed my head. I just sat there crying for hours until Violet sat on the bed next to us and grabbed my hand, "Liz," I hugged her, "I-it can't be real." She sighed, "Lizzie, I think we should go to the city. Being here isn't going to help you." I sighed, "I can't just leave." Clint ran his hand through my hair, " you and the kids should go see tony. Besides he hasn't seen the kids in a few months." I sighed, "Clint." He kissed my head, "I love you. So much and you know I wouldn't be sending you to him unless I thought it was what was best for you." I sighed and nodded, "are you sure your okay with that?" He nodded, "baby, I love you." I smiled, "I love you too."

30 minutes later

Cole sighed, "Marz, your going to be good. right?" She rolled her eyes and smiled, "Cole, I'm always good." He kissed her head, "promise me." "Fine. I promise I'll be good." Clint chuckled, "good. Now it's time to go." Cole and Maria both latched onto each other. Clint chuckled, "Cole." Cole sighed and put her down, "I'll see you soon. okay?" She nodded and ran over to me and hugged Clint before getting into the car.

5 hours later

Violet parked the car and sighed, "it's only for a few days. He's your soulmate and he misses you guys." I nodded, "I know. It's just hard to think that one of them is gone and the rest are scattered across the globe." She nodded, "at least you've met all of your soulmates." I smiled, "you'll meet them." She shrugged, "maybe. Anyway let's get inside." I grabbed echo and Maria's hands while Luca hopped out of the car. We all walked up to the door. I knocked and pepper opened it. She smiled and hugged me, "you know you don't have to knock. Where's your bags?" I sighed, "In the car still. We have our hands full." I raised an eyebrow, "where's tony?" She rolled her eyes, "where do you think?" I shook my head, "the lab." She smiled at echo, "hey buddy," Maria smiled, "Mom!" Pepper smiled, "hey my sweet girl, how are you?" I smiled I honestly loved having so many soulmates who had second or third soulmates it made the parenting thing so much easier. I loved sharing the kids with their other parents. They were all so loved.

Tony walked up the stairs and hugged me. He kissed my head, "I've got you." I sniffed, "Tony." He ran his hand over my back, "I've got you." I started crying again. He sighed, "sweetheart," I shook my head, "don't give me sympathy. I can't take it from you. You're my soulmate you can't give me that." He sighed and tightened his arms around me, "I'm not. But I am here for you." I sniffed, "it hurts. It hurts so damn much, Tony." He sighed but didn't say anything which was a first for him.

2 hours later

Tony convinced us to all go on a run. I have no idea why except he was trying to make me get my mind off of Loki.

The kids, Violet and I were running behind tony and pepper when they stopped. I slowed down and frowned, "I can't believe you convinced me to go on a run!" Tony chuckled, "it's just a run Liz." I huffed and sat down while I pulled echo into my lap. Echo Lokison. Loki's idea of a baby name which honestly grew on me during the pregnancy and him having problems on Asgard. My youngest child looked just like his father in almost every way and he was absolutely perfect. I blinked away the tears, "I love you my sweetheart, always." Echo smiled, "I love you too, mommy."

Maria sighed, "Why did we have to leave without Cole?" She huffed but didn't say anything else. My 6 year old was something else. All she wanted was to be with her soulmates 24/7.

Suddenly a portal opened and a man stepped out of it. Luca grabbed Maria's hand and pulled her behind him. Violet gasped, "y-you... you're one of my soulmates" I froze and looked between them as I tuned him out until I heard "hey, tony." "Bruce." "Pepper." "Hi." He was refusing to look at me and gave tony a hug. I covered my mouth as I felt my body shake. Bruce shook his head, "El," I ran into his arms, "Bruce." He held me as he started crying, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Loki h-he died to protect us all." I started crying again and just hugged him. He lifted me into his arms and kissed my neck, "baby, I'm so sorry." I shook my head, "this isn't your fault. Bruce, none of this is your fault. Okay?" Bruce shook his head, "I've missed so much." He set me down and looked over to the kids, "Luca? Is that really you?" Luca nodded and walked over to us, "dad?" Bruce pulled him into his arms, "hey buddy, man I've missed you. Look at you, your so big now." Echo tilted his head, "mommy, who is this?". Bruce raised an eyebrow, "this is echo? Loki wouldn't shut up about him." I smiled, "he's already a trouble maker." Bruce chuckled. I grabbed his hand, "baby, this is one of your other daddies." Echo nodded.

The man sighed, "I'm sorry to brake this up however we really should be going." Violet grabbed his arm, "wait," he cupped her cheek and smiled, "I'll meet you again." She huffed and walked over to me, "the world is always ending when I meet my soulmates." I smiled, "welcome to the club." She laughed but nodded, "we have to protect them from this. I don't want my siblings having the same meeting do their mates." I nodded, "as you wish huntress." She rolled her eyes, "dad still doesn't know. Right?" I nodded, "that's your secret not mine. Besides, Hill and my dad are training you what could possibly go wrong." She raised an eyebrow, "please tell me that was a joke." I smirked and winked at her. She groaned, "great." Pepper sighed, "we should probably go to the house now." I nodded.