0.4

Elizabeth's pov

I pulled out my phone and dialed the number I had memorized by heart- my Mama Maria other wise known as my mom's best friend and other soulmate. She and my grandmother raised me.

The phone rang twice before i heard her say, "hey baby girl, how's everything?"

I sniffed~  mom , I cant do this.

Momma Maria sighed- hey, your grandma wouldn't want you mourning her like this-.

I sighed and cut her off ~ no mama, okay yes that but there's more. I was in DC for less then 12 hours before dad threw me on a mission. Excepted here's the thing. The mission is against this bad guy Loki. He compromised Clint and a scientist and dad dint even tell me. No I had to find out through Natasha's files. Then I found two more of my mates Bruce Banner and Steve Rogers-.

Momma Maira cut me off- well are they cute? Wait Steve Rogers as in Captain America? And Bruce Banner as in Dr. Banner the famous author- and the hulk?

I laughed, ~ oh my goodness! Momma!you can't just say that stuff- but they are so good looking! There's more... are you ready?

She chuckled- okay okay. Go.

I smiled ~ I met three more of my mates today... two of them are brothers Loki and Umm I didn't get the others name... or the last one... I'm terrible.

She laughed- wait did you forget to ask them or did something happen?

I sighed~ my body started burning because of lack of sleep, stress and the mate bonds all sending electric currencies through my body. Then dad and I got into a fight-

She cut me off again- w-o-w hold on. You and nick got into a fight? What about?

I sniffed ~ mom. How he had you all lie to me about her. How grandma wouldn't even tell me anything because she was so terrified of him. It the turned into him knowing about Clint being my mate and how he was trying to get Clint to force me to back out of being an agent. He says it's cause he couldn't lose me like he lost her but- I just feel so betrayed by him. Did he know about the others? Is that the real reason he wanted me on the mission? If so then why?

Momma Maria sighed- I don't know baby, I think he was trying to protect you in his own way.

~ by lying to me?

- hun, sometimes the ones we love the most do things that they think are best. Their intentions are pure but they don't know how to show their emotions.

~ how did you deal with them both as your soulmates?

She laughed- I didn't. Nick is a pain in the Ass you and your sister know that better then anyone. Carol oh she was something else. My best friend and my soulmate that caused us to have a lot of fights before she went missing the first time. The second time I knew she couldn't stay and nick and I fell apart the first time she went missing. He didn't even know how to react when he found her. When she left she took our hearts with her.

I frowned ~ but your so put together and he's not.

She laughed - your father will die before he admits that he was ever wrong. He worries about you more then he does Monica. Baby, you were only 6 months old the first time carol went missing. The second time you were barley six. You didn't even know she was your mom.

I sniffed, ~ because I had you and Mon, I didn't need anyone else. I had one of my moms why couldn't he be with us?

She sighed- hon, Nick wanted to but he wasn't the same. None of us were. I know you're having a hard time with all of this but it's okay to let your soulmates in. Your not letting Carol or me down.

~ really?

She chuckled ~ your my baby girl. You could never let me down. I have to go and you need rest honey bun,

I giggled ~ alright. I love you

-love you too angel. Oh and call your sister sometime.

~ I will. Bye

That's when u hung up.

I didn't even realize Nat had came into our room until she sighed, "You know he loves you." I snuggled into her, "he left Maria. He left me and Monica. Does he really?" She sighed, "he thinks he's doing the right thing. He's protecting you all." I sighed, "I don't want to talk about this right now." She sighed and kissed my head, "sleep babe,"

The next morning

I woke up to find the Man with the weird beard smiling at me, "hey sweetheart, how are you feeling." I sighed, "I'm fine. My names Elizabeth by the way." He chuckled, "Tony Stark." I smiled softly, "it's nice to finally meet you." He hoped into my bed and pulled me into his chest, "I've waited so long to have you in my arms. But as much as I hate the fact that I will have to share you. There's someone you need to see."

Few minutes later

Tony showed me into the conference room. As soon as we walked in I saw him. I gasped, "Clint?" He smiled at me, "hey Liz," I smiled, "Clint!" I ran and jumped into his waiting arms. He spun me around, "hey beautiful," I rapped my legs around his waist and pulled away so I could look at him, "you're okay. I've been so worried I thought I wasn't-." He hushed me, "I'm here now baby, that's all that matters. We're together again and I'm never leaving you." I rested my head on to his. He lifted a strained of my straight hair and raised an eyebrow, "where's those wild curls I love so much?" I pouted, "you don't like it?" He chuckled, "you're beautiful with straight or curly hair." I ran my fingers through his hair, "I love you." He kissed my lips.

As we pulled away he smiled, "I love you too. I've missed you so much." He placed his head on mine, "I'm sorry about your grandmother." I snuggled into his chest.

He ran his hand fingers over my back, "I should of been here when you got home." I sighed, "it wasn't your fault." He sighed, "I should of been with you." I kissed his neck, "we can't change that now. All we can do is move forward."

I felt the burning come back and I gasped. Clint looked me over, "Liz, what is it? What's wrong." Nat sighed, "it started happening yesterday. After she met almost all of her mates. Banner thought-." I cut her off, "thought as in-."

Dad walked in, "The hulk fell from the Jet, and Thor was tricked by his brother and shot down in a cage. Coulson was murder because of Loki. and Loki got away." I bit my cheek, "two of my mates are gone because of Loki? P-Phil is dead? When did this all happen?"

Everyone looked at each other before Steve sighed, "after you went to sleep. We didn't want to endanger you or risk putting against either of your soulmates." Clint raised an eyebrow, "why would she fight one of you?" I sighed, "not them. Loki. He's the last one I found yesterday."

Clint huffed, "does this mean we can't kill him?" I slapped his shoulder. He sighed, "that's a yes." I rolled my eyes. He smiled at me and whispered in my ear, "I can't wait till we're home." I kissed his lips softly, "I can't wait until this is over." He smirked at me and wiggles his eyebrows.