4.6

Elizabeth's pov

I grabbed Tony's hand and whispered, "I love you 3000." He smiled, "I love you." I tuned out the guys talking and I closed my eyes, "I need you. I need you. I need you. Please. I need you." I opened my eyes when I heard thunder. I looked at thor who's eyes were filled with lighting. The guys went one way and approached him while I walked the other way to find the others. I found violet in a pile of rubble and I quickly ran to her. I shook her shoulder, "Vi! Violet, wake up god admit!" She groaned, "Liz?" I let out a breathe, "thank god."

I quickly helped violet up. She groaned, "I-I need a minute." Clint rushed over to us and hugged us both. I sighed, "I was so worried-." "I'm fine. Vi, you good?" She nodded once, "I will be."

Lila's pov

Pietro raised an eyebrow, "Thats why violet was acting strange." I was about to say something when a yellow swirly magic light appeared. I pointed at the man, "that's one of Vi's soulmates." The man sighed, "Pietro, we must help our soulmate." Mom raised an eyebrow, "is she in trouble?" I responded for him, "is it thanos?" Everyone looked at me shocked. I raised an eyebrow, "what? It was only a matter of time before evil dude figured it out." Justin shook his head, "come on. We're going for a walk. I want to know about everything I missed." I smiled, "you didn't miss much." He scoffed, "that's not true." I smiled, "I've missed you all so much." I didn't even notice that Pietro and the guy were gone.

Violet's pov

Portals started opening everywhere. It was like the sky was falling through with portals. I felt the mate pull and looked towards it and saw Steven and next to him Pietro. I covered my mouth, "they're here. They're back." I and felt dad grab my shoulder, "let's win this." I nodded.

Elizabeth's pov

Yellow portals filled the sky as people walked out of them. I gasped when I saw Bucky and Austin walking out of one. Monica, momma and dad out of the other. Monica looked at Austin who sent her a small nod as if telling her they were okay. Clint laced our fingers together, "I love you both so much. No matter what happens." I smiled, "I love you." Violet smiled at us, "let's get this done!"

Violet's pov
All I saw was fighting. I shot an arrow at an Alien and looked at peter as I blocked him from getting shot. He sighed, "thanks." I smiled, "I have to keep you alive for my sister." He tilted his head, "your sister?" I smiled, "step sister. Maria." He gapped, "wha-." I shook my head, "get back to fighting." He disappeared before I could say anything else. I shot an arrow at another Alien when I spun around to shoot another but a Boulder was headed straight my way. I closed my eyes when I was swept away. I was suddenly set down and I looked up at Pietro and hugged him, "I missed you so much." He kissed my head and we started fighting again.

Elizabeth's pov

Steve said, "Danvers, we could use an assist." Mom went straight for peter and I ran to her there with violet and Wanda behind me. Wanda said, "don't worry." Shari said, "she's got help." Mom smiled at us. Violet loaded her bow while I grabbed my spear that I had been fighting with. Pepper sighed, "we really need to talk about your weapon of choice." I rolled my eyes, "hey Tony made you the suit not me." She rolled her eyes, "like you would wear it." I shrugged, "exactly why he made it for you and not me." She chuckled. I threw my spear at an alien and it hit it threw its head. I picked up a knife and threw it threw another Alien. I grabbed my knife's from my leg lights and threw them into more Aliens heads.

Time skip :

Suddenly the aliens started to disappear. I felt Tony's mark fading and I rushed to him. I made it to hear tony say to peter, "protect Her." He nodded as pepper pulled him away. I let them have a second before I sat next to Pepper. Tony gave us a soft smile, "hey, pep, Liz." I placed my hand over his ARC. He placed his hand over mine as pepper placed her hand in his. Pepper said, "Friday?" "Life conditions critical." I felt my eyes water. Pepper said, "Tony?" He wheezed. She gave a soft smile, "look at us. We're going to be okay." He sighed. I felt my voice shake as I said, "you can rest now." As soon as he stopped breathings and the light in his ARC turned off I started crying. Pepper kissed his cheek and then started sobbing. It felt like hours had passed when Steve pulled me away from Tony's lifeless body and into his chest.

Time skip

As soon as we got to the old avengers builder everyone was silent. Dad sighed, "El," I went to Tony's bedroom and into his shower where I cried my eyes and heart out. One day and two soulmates died. I screamed as I felt the huge amount of pain take over my body. The pain I felt two times before. The pain of my soul splitting once more. I ran a hand through my hair as I sobbed for hours on end.

Violet's pov

We were all sitting in the living room of the old avengers building listening to Liz screams. Stephen ran his hand over my back as a way to comfort me. I clenched my jaw as I heard her scream again. My best friend and step mom was in pain and no one could help her. It was heart breaking. Dad sighed as he stood up and went towards the elevator. Bruce sighed, "Clint," he shook his head. Dad ran a hand over his face, "that's our soulmate up there. Screaming her heart out because she is so hurt. She lost them both... in one day. One of us needs to be there."

Bucky turned from the window he was facing, "she needs to feel her emotions. It's what makes her human." Dad Crossed his arms, "so we just leave her?" Austin sighed, "Clint, they have a point. El has always dealt with her pain like this or mopping for months. I would prefer the screaming over having a shell of my little sister." Monica placed her hand on his shoulder, "maybe I should try." Steve looked at everyone and shook his head, "she needs more time. We will give her another hour before one of us goes up."

I saw my phone light up with a text from Lila. Dad sighed, "Vi, you should go." I looked up at him, "what about Liz?" He shook his head, "she wouldn't want you waiting for her." I knew he was right but I also flight bad for leaving. Stephen and Pietro nodded. Scott grabbed my hand, "I'm going to check on Cas." I nodded. Dad sighed, "and take peter with you." Stephen opened a portal and the three of us walked through.

Time skip

Elizabeth's pov

We were sitting in Tony's living room watching a hologram he made. Maria was snuggled into my side. I couldn't help the tears that were falling down my face. His last word on the hologram was, "I love you three thousand." I gasped. Pepper, grabbed Morgan's hand. Maria grabbed mine and we walked right behind pepper. We walked to the lack where pepper Morgan, Maria and I all placed the ARC into the lack and watched it float away.