Lance Corporal: A Reminder (chapter 7)

LANCE CORPORAL - Levi x OC (pt. 7)
by galateabellator, Mar 8, 2014, 5:01:43 PM
Literature / Fan Fiction / Romance

WARNING! This chapter includes some strong language and implied sexual themes. Don't read if you are too sensitive to lemon content.

PART 7 - A REMINDER - Levi x OC

"Are you doing this... because you miss her?" I asked, in the midst of a kiss. He stopped.

"You truly are just a stupid brat, after all these years." He knocked me to the ground and fenced my hips with his thighs. He sat on me, straightening up only to give me a sharp look. "If you want to talk about it, then we'll talk about it."

He pulled his collar, easily pulling his neckerchief out.

"Petra was a good and thoughtful girl who loved me. I understood that. Nevertheless, in spite of all my efforts... I did not love her back equally. Not enough... though it was really supposed to be returned in the right way. She was nice; I got used to her and loved her, as I would have loved any other in her place. She was loyal, compassionate and nice."

He was cold. His hands on my wrists were deadly cold. His voice too. I could have been scared if I didn't already know him.

"She was a special girl with a special place in my heart. After her death, I found out that she wanted to devote herself to me. To be married to me, as her father implied."

"And... you didn't know?" I asked. He sounded unnatural.

"She didn't give the slightest hint about that. If I knew, I could put up with some sort of commitment. Engagement, for example. I would do that to make her happy... but, as you already know, we didn't have time."

"You would... make her your fiancee," I said, feeling how my heart sinks into the ice pit.

"Maybe. However, marriage... I was never a big fan of it."

Levi took off his brown jacket first, then put off the chest strap and pulled it over his head. Then, he began to unbutton his shirt. All that time, he was looking down on me, and I tried to get him off by moving under him in a violent manner. He pinned me hard to the floor with his ties, pressing my calves in leather boots.

"But you would have eventually married her. I know you would. Heck, you yourself know you would," I said. It hurt me again.

"Tch... do I look like a guy who would get married? Yes, she was beautiful, and yes, there were emotions between us. Sympathy, loyalty, respect... even love. But you alone know how hard it is to love someone in this rotten world, or to show affection to someone at all. Simply, I am not used to it."

"You are not, huh? Well, you were certainly making a great progress, considering that you were able to go that far for her!"

I relied on my elbows, trying to get up under his weight, which was surprisingly large for someone that 'tall'. I watched him with tears of rage in my eyes. He insulted me. I loved him longer and stronger than any other girl did... but if he only had the time, he would marry Petra, plan home with her. It was eating me from the inside. She was good, yes, unlike me. I hated him for choosing her over me. And I hated myself for caring about him.

"Far? What a nonsense. You have no right to complain when you're the one who left four years ago."

He already took his shirt off, and his chest was exposed. His body was more masculine than I remembered, and as sculpturesque as ever. Instead of six - pack torso, he had eight and much firmer layers of muscle (with incisions from leather straps of our uniforms). His shoulders were somewhat broader. He even seemed taller. I thought I was larger than he was in body proportions, but I was mistaken. His torso was perfect. Oh, God. My heart was beating so hard and fast that I ran out of air. I had to inhale deeply.