Lance Corporal: Words (chapter 9)

LANCE CORPORAL - Levi x OC (pt. 9)
by galateabellator, Mar 31, 2014, 8:05:58 PM
Literature / Fan Fiction / Romance

WARNING! This chapter includes very strong language and slightly sexual content.

PART 9 - WORDS - Levi x OC

When you are a corporal in the Scouting Legion, you have rights to certain benefits. For example, you get free food (extra portions, which mostly taste like shit, but hey, it's still food), your own room in places to live/practice (you have to be a sharing soul, though, since you have to be with, like, twenty other people), free uniforms (those are always available to corporals, plain clean), brand new 3D maneuver gear equipment when in need (with additional, extra sets of blades), and usually, our world's average citizens consider you to be a very brave, powerful, independent, strong individual to whom they admire and to whom they are grateful from the bottom of their hearts (for protecting their children, piece of land and resources)... and praise you like a minor deity.

Well, it's either that, or they think you are a complete (suicidal, reckless and masochistic) moron who basically has nothing to lose. I think it's a bit of both for me. If I'd discovered my real family before I joined the Corps, I may have ended up in the Military Police - but since my only known 'family' was in the Scouting Legion, there you had me too.

What can I say? When I bond, I bond profoundly. Maybe too deep for somebody else's taste. I guess you lose the 'family' vibe when you fuck the only person who resembles the idea of a brother you could have had. He was the only idea of family I knew. And we managed to fuck that up - literally- and we mainly fucked it up because I wanted it. Ezra the idiot, and Levi the comforter. He'd give me everything I wanted when I was his protégé, so he quite spoiled me, in a way. When I grew up and became a part of the Legion, I just got another thing I wanted from him. Yeah. I was stupid, romantic and obviously a very horny girl when I had the guts to challenge him to be with me.

And, I did it again. I thought I wouldn't anymore, I thought I was tougher than this shit, and yet... I discovered that I wasn't. Surprise, surprise. I am completely owned by him, by all means, in all ways. Thank you, Levi, and thank you, me.

For once, I can't entirely blame him. He did warn me to fight him, but I couldn't in the end. I could partially blame him... saying that he used me, that he overpowered me, and willingly screwed me until I screamed and begged for him to stop. Yeah, right. I didn't even say: "Stop". It's such a tiny word, yet it holds an enormous amount of power. My only job was to say it, and I failed miserably. In the heath of the moment, I actually said: "Slow down". I obviously have very slow brain. I am either a pure genius or the biggest retard ever. The award for the most awkward sex-talk moment definitely goes to me. Slow down? Come on. How lame is that? I should have at least added 'motherfucker' in there somewhere, just to feel better, to sound cooler... but the outcome would, nevertheless, be the same.

Besides, you don't tell humanity's strongest and fastest to slow down while he... well, rams you. He used me, rough and hard, and I enjoyed every bit of it. And that was my own fair share of guilt. I did get a mind-blowing ending, but as soon as I gathered my raging thoughts, I felt like a total failure. Like a weakling. I thought I was headstrong, yet he proved me wrong.

He had always been... no, he still IS my greatest weakness. I allowed him to have me after his straight and bold confession that he would marry another girl, because he loved her. In the end, I turn out to be a plaything - again. A replacement for a dead lover. Oh God, how I hate that. How I hate myself now.

I covered with my green, military cloak, since it was the closest thing to cover with. I gave an ironic glance to the emblem of Wings of Freedom. I was never quite free, not while I harbored these stupid feelings I had for Levi. I wasn't free of his scent, or his skin, or his entire body.