Lance Corporal: Exactly What You Need *lemon* (chapter 8)

LANCE CORPORAL - Levi x OC (pt. 8)

by galateabellator, Mar 21, 2014, 4:56:36 PM
Literature / Fan Fiction / Romance

WARNING! This chapter includes some strong language and very explicit, sexual themes. Don't read if you are sensitive to lemon content!

PART 8 - EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED - Levi x OC

"I am not yours. I haven't been for a long time. You have no right..." I started, but he brushed his lips against mine, touched my arms, sliding down to my hips... and he used one hand to trace down my spine, and the other to touch my torso.

"Fight me, then. If you think that I shouldn't do this... just fight me harder, Corporal." The way he said 'Corporal' made me wanna slap him all over again. A few times too, because he mocked me. Like he was the only capable Corporal in the Scouting Legion. Fight you harder? I will, you little shit. I managed to push him away, even lifted my leg to push him farther, until he falls on his never-sorry ass. He didn't. I almost fell when he pulled my boot, preventing me to hit him. I kicked the other one from my ankle, trying to hit him with it in the process.

"That's all?" he raised his eyebrows, making his bored face. He got closer to me again, almost caging me. I swear, he could almost give me a heart attack like that.

"Oh, fuck that. You will take me anyway," I said, breathing heavily. I slammed my body against his, in a furious attempt to separate myself from him, from the heat, from the tension lingering in my ties. He just pinned me harder against the wall, and I felt a slight pain in my back, small but sharp disappearance of oxygen in my lungs.

He recaptured me, proving that any resistance is futile. It has always been this way with the Lance Corporal, ever since we started our little competitions. You try to out-best him, to shock him, or surprise him, anything... yet, he is always one step ahead. He reads you like an open book, and overpowers you. Well, he did that to me, I can't really speak for the others.

His fingers dug into my chin, turning me to face him properly.

"For someone who doesn't want this, you seem pretty aroused," wisps of his hair brushed my forehead, as he leaned towards me. He licked my lips with a tip of his tongue, then sucked them into a long, passionate kiss. It was almost electric. He inserted his tongue deep into my mouth, battling my own in a raw manner. I gasped, again out of air. I paused to breathe, but he almost choked me. That kiss was hurtful too. He dug his fingers into my hips, pressing me to his crotch again. He was already hard, it's just a matter of time before he loses it. Or so it seemed. He could play this game much better than me.

"Aroused? Look who's talking," I whispered, breaking the kiss. "If I didn't know better, I would say you desperately missed me." I just had to mock him. It doesn't usually end well for me, but the words tend to slip from my mouth when they shouldn't.

He pulled my trousers down in a sudden, savaged move, and instantly wiped-out the smile from my face. Fuck. Is he really doing things this way now? I grabbed his wrist, preventing him from striping my panties too. I was in my underwear now, trousers around my knees, and I felt extremely nervous even when I already knew his touch. This was not supposed to be a big deal, but it somehow turned out to be. The man in front of me wasn't the same one I remembered. Years will do that to you.

"Well, something over here did miss you. Very much," he said, pulling his own pants down. I didn't want to look. I couldn't. I guess I was in celibacy for too long.

"Fuck you," I said, losing some gasps when his hard, swollen member rubbed again against the fabric of my panties. I felt his erection in full length, this time much closer and much harder. We aren't doing this. Are we? Have I finally cracked, and lost my mind?