fourteen.

❏- Chapter Fourteen
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ ❝ sometimes i cry... sometimes i laugh... ❞

"Soobin-ah."

Soobin jolted upright when somebody tapped his shoulders, seeing that it was only Yeonjun.

"Sorry, I didn't actually want to wake you but you also have to eat." Yeonjun smiled apologetically at him as he pushes a plate of food towards him.

"Oh it's okay, I was not asleep anyway." Soobin replied, rubbing his eyes.

Well what he said was technically true, he wasn't really sleeping and he was just trying to get a shut eye by resting his head on the table because he's been awake for hours now --- his insomia sucks.

"Why don't you go home after eating? No offense man but you look awfully tired and sleepy right now." Yeonjun gently said.

Soobin quickly shook his head. "But I agreed on helping you here."

"Go home and sleep. I mean look at you, you're still in your sleepwear." Yeonjun gently flicked Soobin's forehead. "I'll tell the boys to just come by tomorrow to hang out, not like they don't always do that."

Soobin glanced down and shit Yeonjun's right. He actually want to say that he doesn't need to sleep because he actually can't but he just agreed because he doesn't want to worry Yeonjun when he finds out about his current situation.

"Oh don't pout like that, you're making me feel bad for worrying about you." Yeonjun chuckled.

"I was not pouting." Soobin said confused but little did he know that he actually was while saying that.

"Just eat your meal." Yeonjun said, hiding his laugh.

----

"I'll help you." Soobin said but Yeonjun immediately took their plates away before he could.

"Leave it to me. Just go home and rest." Yeojun smiled softly at him, "You can start your job here tomorrow okay?"

Soobin nodded at him, not putting up a fight. "Okay, thank you hyung."

"Thank you also for helping me earlier. I'll see you tomorrow okay? Be careful on your way home and please flip the sign on your way out."

Yeonjun smiled at him once more before making his way to the kitchen. Soobin also bid goodbye to Mrs. Choi, thanking her for the food.

He flipped the sign to 'open' before he opened the door to begin his walk back home.

-

Soobin was glad that his grandmother didn't notice his current state 'cause he's sure he really looks awful and he doesn't want to worry her.

She was busy in the garden when he came home and he told her that he will be in his room because he almost got a slap on his butt when he asked if he can help her with anything.

Soobin sometimes can't understand her because sometimes she will ask him to help her chores and other times, she really doesn't want to let him help her with anything. He still loves her though.

Soobin opened his bedroom door and he quickly tosses his jacket to the side and dragged himself to the bathroom.

He cursed when he saw himself at the mirror because fuck, he looks like a zombie that has gone back to life.

He sighed because he really can't do anything about it, hopefully a good long shower will help him look alive again.

When Soobin finished showering, he puts on the first thing he saw in his closet and threw himself to the bed.