thirty-three.

❏- Chapter Thirty-Three
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ Fool in Love

"Soobin?"

A light tap on his shoulder, snapped Soobin out of his deep thoughts. He was too busy watching the sky that he didn't notice that they were already back home.

"Yes, hyung?" Soobin glanced at his brother briefly.

"You okay?"

Soobin nodded absentmindedly before getting out of the taxi. They tried helping their grandmother to walk by holding her arms and let's just say ─ they almost got slapped on their butts for trying to help a person who's fully capable of walking by herself.

After their grandmother went to her room to get some rest, Minhyuk and Soobin ended up sprawled on the living room couch. Soobin's so fucking exhausted and he feels like he'll barely function through the day but he can't find it in himself to get some sleep.

Soobin's mind is on a haywire as it still tries to process everything his brother told him. And frankly speaking, he doesn't think his mind would calm down so easily after that.

You know that feeling when you're studying for an exam and your brain's already overloaded with too much information but you're still trying to process everything in your head? That's really like what Soobin's going through right now.

"Hey, you wanna sleep?"

Soobin glanced up and sees Nayeon with a seemingly concerned look on her face.

"I can't..." Soobin whispered. He badly wants to sleep but he knows that once he lied down on his bed, he'll end up just staring at the ceiling.

"Well then, do you want to watch a movie?"

Soobin gave her a confused look before shrugging. Movie sounds good right now. It could probably help him get his mind off some things.

Nayeon gestured for him to move aside. He did then she settled on the spot beside him. His brother fast sleep on the other side of the l-shaped couch.

He grabbed one of the throw pillows, placing it on his lap to rest his arms on it. He told Nayeon that his netflix account is connected to the television so they would have a lot of choices to choose from.

Nayeon turned on the tv, laughing quietly when she sees the recently watched list.

"Dramas? Seriously?" she gave him a teasing look with her left brow raised.

"Well my best friend likes watching dramas. And he likes using my account. I don't know why..." he answered with a blank look on his face, trying his best to look like he's saying the truth, when in fact─ he had binge watch a lot of romantic dramas.

Don't judge him! He's a twenty year old boy who began liking someone for the first time and being clueless with the mere mention of love ─ he settled to watching those dramas, thinking that it could help him understand his feelings.

"Sure..." Nayeon trailed off. He's certain that she doesn't believe him blatant lie but settled to just not saying anything more about it.

Nayeon clicked on a movie that has a too long title for him to remember. It's her favorite movie as she said earlier.

The movie's in english but the subs was turned on and it seemed like Nayeon doesn't need it as she's mouthing along to some of the lines perfectly. She throws some comments here and there.

He enjoyed the movie... he did but it's just that ─ he's sleep deprived. Somewhere along the movie, he found his eyelids closing... eventually resulted to him falling asleep.