nineteen.

❏— Chapter Nineteen
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ ❝ so you won't lose me...❞

[warning : mentions of panic attack]

"Hurry up loverboy! We need to leave!" Beomgyu shouted, knocking continuously on the bathroom door.

Beomgyu smiled mockingly at Soobin as soon as he opened the door, looking absolutely annoyed at his best friend.

"Can you stop with that loverboy thing?" Soobin groaned, walking past Beomgyu to get himself some shirt to wear.

"Oh why loverboy?" Beomgyu teased. "Why are you so grumpy? Well excluding the fact that you didn't get enough sleep again."

Soobin threw the towel that he was holding towards Beomgyu in annoyance. "Tch I've had enough of your teasing yesterday and to make things worst, Yeonjun hyung even joined in."

"Hey your shampoo smells like strawberries--- Wait I'm getting distracted." Beomgyu removed the towel from his head then tossed it back towards Soobin.

"Anyway, I wouldn't have started teasing you two if there was nothing to tease about. I mean, that moment yesterday looked like it came straight from a cliché drama yesterday --- my poor eyes couldn't handle the pain."

"I can't hear youuu!" Soobin said in a sing-song voice trying to talk louder over Beomgyu's voice even though that was merely impossible as Beomgyu just continued his overdramatic dialouge.

Soobin wore a white shirt over his head, walking back to the bathroom to fix his hair.

He decided to brush his bangs away from his eyes because it is seriously getting more annoying everytime it pokes him in the eye.

"Oohh comma hair looks good on you." Soobin almost flinced as he sees his best friend behind him through the mirror. "But why the sudden need to do your hair? Trying to impress a certain girl huh?"

"Gyu I swear to God." Soobin said through gritted teeth, glaring at the reflection of Beomgyu.

Beomgyu just laughed, putting his arms up in surrender as he slips outside the door quietly.

Soobin walked out the bathroom a minute later, after hearing a honk outside.

Yeonjun's already there.

They quickly bid goodbye to Soobin's grandmother before making their way outside.

"Hey guys--- wait what happened to you hair?" Beomgyu wondered as he sits at the backseat together with Taehyun and Kai.

Yeonjun shrugged, chuckling. "Suddenly had the urge to dye my hair blue. My mom almost threw me out of the house but she got over it quickly."

"It looks dope on you hyung." Soobin complimented, buckling up his seatbelt.

"Thanks." Yeonjun smiled before starting up the engine.

----

The venue is absolutely packed --- that's one way to describe it.

The loud booming of music can be heard clearly even before they got down from the truck.

Soobin's worry from yesterday only grew more today as he sees the overwhelming amount of people at the festival.

Soobin nervously chewed on his bottom lip as they walk through the crowd while the others seems like they're already enjoying it.

"I'll meet you guys later okay? I just need to help my cousin with the stall." Yeonjun said before gliding past the people.