Radio Static (one-shot)

"Hello?" a voice asked. Well, not really asked more like stated. Mumbo turned to see Xisuma standing in front of him.

"Ah, hello Xisuma!" he exclaimed with a friendly smile. "What brings you here?"

Xisuma didn't move and stared down at Mumbo, eyes covered from his usual purple bandana. Then he started to tremble slightly, clutching his head in his hands as he glitched in and out of existence.

"Whoa are you okay?!" Mumbo asked worriedly, grabbing his friend's arm to steady. Xisuma suddenly froze and went limp in his arms. Mumbo's usually dark eyes started to fill with buzzing static and his grip on Xisuma relaxed, his expression turning blank.

Xisuma shifted in his arms, raising his head weakly and looking around. "What... what happened...?" he murmured, looking up at Mumbo. "Uh, where am I?"

Mumbo didn't respond and instead lightly set Xisuma down, stiffly walking off without another word, and leaving behind a very confused Xisuma.

The dazed man looked around the tall circular building, trying to grasp onto anything he could recall. All he remembered was... nothing. Just a low static that kept fizzing around in his brain, but nothing more. Something suddenly buzzed in his pocket and he jumped, fumbling to grab it.

A pale green screen glowed back at him with white text illuminating it. Where'd you go X? the words read. X... was that his name? He hesitantly texted back.

Hello? Who are you? The person immediately texted back. Is this a prank? It's your brother, EX, you idiot.

Am I an idiot? he texted back. And what's a prank? I have a brother?

Alright, I'm coming over. Where the hell are you?

He tried his best to describe the area he was in, not being able to recall the name of it. It's really big and kinda circular and white. There was also someone with a mustache and a suit here but he left.

The person didn't text back so he assumed they'd gotten his text. He sighed and laid down against the floor. He didn't remember who EX was, but he trusted him seeing as he seemed to know more than him.

Was he this... X... EX had mentioned?

   ~*~

i really like memory loss things so here this is (this took so long to write because i kept getting distracted by reddit and youtube ;-;)