Cold Skin, Warm Hearts (one-shot)

hsjdlhffsjhjk it's not sexual i swear just cute-

   ~*~

Python shivered, crossing his arms to try and retain some warmth. "I-it's fr-freezing in h-here," he breathed, shaking from the cold. Jevin glanced down at the trembling hybrid, his expression emotionless as usual. "It's not that cold in here," he muttered back, looking away.

"W-well I'm c-cold!" Python snapped. Jevin looked back, surprised. The snake hybrid sighed, leaning against the taller. "S-sorry..." he murmured. "I-I just g-get c-cold easily... b-being a s-snake h-hybrid and a-all.."

"But Doc isn't..." Jevin glanced over at Doc, only to see him clinging desperately to Ren, trembling as Ren nuzzled him comfortingly. "Oh..." The slime hybrid hesitated for a moment before pulling off his white hoodie, revealing a pristine black t-shirt underneath. "Here," he offered, holding it out to Python.

Python shook his head, shakily pushing it away. "W-won't y-you get c-cold?" he asked, sniffing.

Jevin shook his head, holding out the hoodie again. "I'm a slime Python," he responded bluntly. "I think I can handle a little cold air."

The snake hybrid hesitated but eventually took the hoodie and pulled it on, sighing with relief as the warm clothe engulfed him. "Th-thank you..." he murmured, pulling on the hood to warm his ears as well.

The white sleeves were much too long and engulfed his hands, covering his mouth slightly as Python held his arms to his chest. He looked cute with the hood over his red hair and his cheeks flushed, presumedly from the cold. Jevin looked away, blushing at the thought.

Impulse sent him a knowing look, grinning and mouthing, "Cute." Cleo glanced over with a hard glare, pointing two fingers at herself then him, before turning back to her conversation with False.

   ~*~

haha, i haven't done any of my homework and it's 7:30 pm-

coughalsowhosaidthiswasthenormalhermitcraftworldcough-