song hermit ideas

i got a bit carried away with that last one-shot and accidentally turned Scar into Spinel ;-;

-*kicks down the door* and with that said, Other Friends ft. Taurtis (Spinel), Grian (Pearl), Mumbo (Steven), Iskall (Amethyst), and Xisuma (Garnet)

-Life Is Fun ft. Xisuma (James) and AX (Boyinaband)

-It's Over, Isn't It ft. Iskall (Pearl), Greg (Grian), and Mumbo (Rose)

-Do It For Her ft. Stress (Pearl) and Iskall (Connie)

-Drift Away ft. Grian (Spinel) and the Watchers (Pink Diamond)

-Peace and Love (On Planet Earth) ft. everyone (alternating vocals)

-Scared Of Me ft. EX (Betty) and Grian (Frisk)

-Just Monika ft. Scar (Monika), Stress/Keralis/Mumbo (Sayori), Wels/EX/Iskall (Natsuki), Doc (Yuri), Grian (the player cuz he's shipped with everyone)

(thank you to the person who commented that Scar was like Monika >:))

-Haven't You Noticed (I'm A Star) ft. Grian (Steven)

-The Game of Life ft. Mumbo (1), Iskall (2), AX (3), Joe (4), Cleo (5), ConVex (6), Grian (7), Jevin (8), Xisuma (the person singing), ZIT (9), sorry EX but i have to sacrifice you (10), and Biffa (11)

-Get Down by SIX ft. Ren (Grimdog form)

-We Could Be Heroes ft. everyone (alternating vocals)

-Friends On The Other Side ft. Grian (Dr. Facilier), Scar (the dude with the vest thing), Cub (the other guy)

-I'll Make A Man Out Of You ft. Doc (Shang), Mumbo (Mulan), the rest of Team S.T.A.R (all the other guys)

-guys i was googling to see who was on Team S.T.A.R and found the saddest thing

the red text means they don't have a page yet (HOW DO REN AND BDUBS NOT HAVE A PAGE, SPECIFICALLY REN)

-Poor Unfortunate Souls ft. Grian (Ursula), Mumbo (Ariel), Iskall (Flotsam and Jetsam)

-When Will My Life Begin ft. Grian (Rapunzel, in the context of being with the Watchers)

-Mother Knows Best ft. the Watchers (Mother Gothel) and Grian (Rapunzel)

-This Is Me ft. everyone (alternating vocals)

whoops i kinda went down a very Grian based path but the man has so much character potential that i can't help myself-