[9] Intentions

Dominic P.O.V.

I've been waiting on this moment since the first time I laid eyes on Ms. Wright. This just felt so right, and I didn't want to stop. I knew she had to feel the same thing because she was melting to my touch like ice cream on a sunny day. I pushed her down on the couch ever so gently as she laid with her back on the sofa. My hands just had a mind of their own. They began wandering down her body. I felt every single curve she had to offer. My member was hard as a rock. My hands continue the journey down her body till it finally reached her plump ass. Once there, I gave it a good firm squeeze, pushing into her with my hard-on she gasps, opening her mouth, allowing me to slide my tongue right in. I danced my tongue around her mouth, making her moan slightly. I knew I was making her hot and bothered. I could feel the beating of her heart, and it sounded like it was trying to escape her body.

"Daddy!" I heard my little girl scream. Oh shit, I forgot she was even here at this moment in time. I broke out of our make-out session, immediately adjusting myself before she could catch us in the act. If I was going to present Allie to Ms. Wright as anything more than my assistant. I was going to bring it to her the right way. Not have her walk in on us attempting to do the nasty in the movie room.

"Daddy, can we invite uncle Lance over?" She entered just as I found the strength to get myself off, Ms. Wright.

"Yes, of course, sweetheart, let me give him a call." I said, pulling out my phone to facetime Lance but not before looking over at Ms. Wright, who looked flustered. When I clicked on his name, the phone didn't even ring long before he picked up and answered.

"Dang, yaul playing dress-up already?" He said, laughing as he came on my phone screen. I gave him a look that read what are you talking about.

"All that red lipstick on your lips." Damn Ms. Wright, I looked over at her as I wiped my lips off.

"Something like that, but I called you because the little one wants to see you," I said, checking myself in the screen to see if it was all gone.

"Oh yeah, you know imma make my way over there right now." He said this as he was headed out his front door. Lance lived in the same community as me. Our houses were walking distance away from one another.

"Okay, I'll see you when you get here." I said, hanging up and putting my phone back into my pocket.

"Yassss, I cant wait to see uncle Lance daddy." My Allie bear screamed, jumping up in down. Allie adored Lance, probably just as much as she loved me. I knew if anything happened to me. Lance would have no problem stepping up and taking care of her. It made me feel good inside because even though she lost one dad, she end up gaining two. Who worship the ground she walks on. I don't know much about her biological father because Laura never talked about him. The only detail she shared about him to me was that he was African American and was in the navy. She said when she told him she was pregnant. He told her to get an abortion. But, what he saw as trash has now become my treasure.

"I think I should go." Ms. Wright finally said, speaking up after our little encounter.

"No, your not." I said as the doorbell rang. I walked over to my daughter and picked her up, heading to the front door. When we reached, I set her down, letting her snatch open the door.

"Uncle Lance!" She screamed once the door was pulled open

"My Allie bear!" He shouted, mimicking her voice as he picked her up and spun her around.

"I missed you this much." She said, spreading out her hands big and wide.

"Well, I miss you this much." He said, holding his thumb and pointer finger close together.