[12] What A Night ( Part 2 )

Dominic P.O.V.

I had arrived at the club around the same time as Tasha and Autumn. When she told me she was going to my club. I knew I had to show my face. I wanted to see how she carried herself when she had a few drinks in her system. Would she get loose and shake that ass, or would she get a little too friendly with the opposite sex? I watched as her and Tasha went back for drink after drink at the bar. Well, more so Tasha than her. I notice this time she grabbed water. I'm glad to see she knows her limit.

"Boss, since I have you here. Do you think you can sign off on this? One of the bathroom stalls broke off the hinges. Some drunken fools were fighting in the restroom. I'm Just trying to put in a work order. So, we can get one shipped by tomorrow." Brooklyn, the manager of my night club, approached me, asking, breaking my attention from watching my sweet Autumn. He was dressed in an all-white suit with a black button-up shirt. I wanted him to stand out from the rest of the staff.

"Yes." I grabbed the pen he was offering me, signed the papers, and sent him on his way. When I brought my attention back to the bar, she was gone. The only person I saw sitting there was Tasha. I scanned around the club to see if maybe she had hit the dance floor. But, I got even more worried when I didn't see that neon dress hugging her body. I made my way to the restroom. Seeing if she could be in there, but I came up short. I knew the next person I was going to have to ask would be Tasha. I knew doing this would cause some eyebrows to rise from her. But, at this point, I didn't care. Her safety and where about's was my main concern. Once I reached the bar, Tasha was still sitting down, sipping on her drink.

"Ms. Campbell, where did Ms. Wright go?" I asked she jumped startled by my presence.

"I don't know, to be honest. She just said she was calling it a night." I knew she was lying because she wasn't trying to make direct eye contact with me.

"Well, did she leave with somebody?" When I asked this, her body stiffened up.

"No!" She said a little to fast for my liking. I could tell she wasn't telling the truth. She was covering for her friend, but why? Maybe Autumn left with a guy, and Tasha wasn't trying to rat her out. But, that doesn't sound like something Autumn would do. I realized coming over here was no help. It didn't ease my worrying at all. I thanked Tasha and was on my way. If she said she was calling it a night like Tasha noted, then that meant she was heading home.

I made my way out of the club and headed for my black BMW. I was just going to drop by her house and see if she was there and safe. I parked someways away at this secluded parking lot; Whenever I showed up to the club. I was not too fond of parking near. Sometimes I like to surprise my employees to see if they're doing what they are supposed to be doing. Also, my car was expensive. I didn't want any of them drunk fools doing anything to mess it up. In this mist of my walking, I notice somebody running towards me. It was dark, so I couldn't make out their face. I just saw a bright neon color. Oh, shit, is that who I think it is?

SMACK! She smacked into me hard, sending her straight to the ground and throwing me off my balance for a little bit but I caught it rather quickly. Did she not see me in front of her? She picked herself off the ground rather fast as she wiped herself off. She uttered a sorry as she was just about to take off again. But, I was not allowing that at all. She already scared me half to death tonight.

"Why, would you leave the club like that?" I said, mad as hell. She didn't answer me back. Instead, she hugged me, hugged me tightly. I was angry at her right now, but I caved in, offering her my warm embrace. I loved cuddling her she fit in my arms perfectly.

"Never leave like that again. I'm talking to my employees, and I turn back around, and you're just gone. I was worried sick about you." I scolded her as I continued to hold her in my arms. I knew me saying this gave away that I was watching her tonight, but I didn't care. I was just glad she was safe and in my presence because when she was. I knew she was protected. She said sorry once again. As I felt something wet touch my chest. I knew she wasn't crying. Was my tone of voice that ruff?