[39] B-Day Wishes

COMMENT AS YOU READ !!! THEN RESPOND TO DISCUSSION QUESTIONS AT THE END !!!!

Autumn P.O.V.

"Allie said bye, and she love's you," Dominic said, walking into the kitchen as he came behind me, holding me from the back. I melted in his arms instantly. Something about this man makes me melt like ice cream on a hot summer day when he touches me.

"Yeah, I know, I heard her." I said, chuckling turning myself around facing him, wrapping my arms around his waist. I looked at him for a bit before leaning in for a kiss. Once our lips connected, we moved in sync. He was dominating the kiss, but I wasn't going to let him win this time. So, I slid my tongue in his mouth and began fighting him for dominance. I could tell I had won when I could feel his member poking at my stomach. I began to chuckle as our lips were still connected.

"Oh, you think you funny, huh?" He said, disconnecting from me. When we finally pulled apart, we were trying to catch our breath.

"I like how you stepped up today." I said, turning back around to continue with breakfast.

"Oh, you do." He said, placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Yeah, I do, you didn't have to do what you did today, but you did. I know Allie was happy to see her uncle Sam and I was happy to see her happy. So, you made both of your girls happy this morning." I said as I flipped over the pancake.

"Well, I want to make my other girl happy too."

"Other girl?" I said, confused, but still focused on the task that was in front of me. Soon as those words left my mouth, I was lifted off the ground, and placed on the counter next to the stove facing him. I watched as he was now standing between my legs. He was careful of my leg with the cast. It has been healing rather nicely. He began to pull my robe apart. The gentle touch of his fingers rubbing up my thighs made me shiver as his hands found my shorts' brim. I watched him snatch them off in one swift motion. I could feel the breeze from the air hit my entrance. Dominic was in a daze, licking his lips before going in for his meal. Soon as his lips connected with my pearl. My hands connected with the top of his head as he began to suck harder and faster. I began to lose my mind. I was sure my neck was going to break how far I had it back lost in pleasure. The only noise heard was the sucks, slurps, groans, and moans from Dominic and me. I was finally close to reaching my peak. I finally looked back down, and Dominic was looking directly into my eyes as he finished me off.

"I could never get tired of the way you taste." He said, pulling away and standing back up on his two feet. I was trying hard to catch my breath as he helped me down off the countertop. The smell from the pancakes burning brought me down from that high. I instantly whipped back around, picking up the spatula, placing the burnt pancake with the others.

"See what your freaky ass made me do." I said, cutting the stove off and turning around play mugging him. I watched him shrug his shoulders as he heads to the cabinet to retrieve our plates and utensils.

"And ill do it again. Make this whole mutha fucking house burn down. Ain't gonna stop till I see smoke" He said, laughing, placing the plates and forks on the kitchen table.

"Is that right?" I said, bringing over the food as well. He opened his mouth to respond, but his phone started going off. He pulled it out and answered it admittedly as he made is way over to the counter to grab the remainder breakfast. I had not yet brought over.

"I hope you're calling to tell me she made it safely?" He said, setting down the food, dropping his shoulder, keeping his phone up to his ear, and replacing it with his hand. "Okay, cool, we'll make sure you keep your eyes on her at all times." From bits and pieces, I was getting from the conversation. I could already tell who he was talking too and who about. This man had security trailing after Allie, and I understood why. I watched as he made his way over to me, pulling out my chair for me to take a seat. He continued with his conversation on the phone. He made sure to push my seat in before heading over to his. "Well, keep me updated at all times. Every move they make, I should be aware of it. Okay, bye." And with that, he hung up. I began to place food on our plates as he put his phone back into his pocket. The sound of the doorbell going off broke us away from digging into our meal. Dom stood up and let me know he would get it. I watched as he disappeared out of the kitchen. I was hungry but wasn't going to dig in until Dom came back. I noticed we had nothing to drink on the table. So, I got up to retrieve some glasses and orange juice. When I turned back around in, I watched a Dom walk back in with a silly smirk.