[11] What A Night (Part I)

Autumn P.O.V.

"Bass drop! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! You got a hundred dollar bill, get your hands up! You got a fifty dollar bill, get your hands up! You got a twenty dollar bill, get your hands up! You got a ten dollar bill, get your hands up!" Tasha screamed along with Fatman Scoop with her arms raised in the air.

"Single ladies! I can't hear ya! Single ladies! Make noise! Single ladies! I can't hear ya! Single ladies! Make noise! " I screamed right after her.

"All the chickenheads, be quiet! All the chickenheads, be quiet! All the chickenheads, be quiet" We both sang together. Me and Tasha have been here all of three hours and we were already fucked up. She wasn't playing about these free drinks. I was on my third one and she was on her sixth. I don't really drink but I knew if I did I was going to loosen up.

"Girl, I knew you were going to have a good time with me." She said, yelling over the music into my face, I could smell the liquor on her breath. The clubs packed tonight. But, from what Tasha tells me, its always like this.

"Yeah, I am having a good time." I said, laughing, chugging down my drink. Tasha wasn't lying about us getting treated like royalty here. Everything she said we got as a perk for being an employee of D.T. corporations was indeed true. Everything I hated about clubs wasn't a problem for me tonight.

"You wanna go get another drink?" Tasha said as she swallowed her's down. Man, this girl sure can drank.

"I'm not going to lie; I'm a lit weight. I'm already feeling nice." So, I was going to have to pass on that next one. 

"Okay, I feel you girl. You want me to go get you some water from the bar?" She screamed

"No, your good, I got it." I said this as I started making my way to the bar but was stopped by Tasha grabbing my arm.

"Imma, come with you. You ain't going by yourself, plus I want to get another drink." She said, following behind me. As we made our way out of V.I.P, we now joined the crowd. I notice me and Tasha were getting a couple of stares from some of the women and men. But, this liquor in my system was making me not give a fuck. I decided to take in my surroundings. The clubs decorated very nicely. I knew whoever was Dominic's interior designer at the office and his home. Helped him put together another one of his grand visions. Everything looked so expensive to have around a bunch of intoxicated people. But, I'm sure whatever broke in here, Dominic could have replaced with a snap of a finger. The purple and blue lights that flashed above me fused perfectly — creating the perfect club environment. The floors that provided me with a surface to walk on where glass but changed colors every step you took. Everything was black from the couches he provided people to sit on after a long night of dancing. To the stools he provided while you ordered your drink. The vibe felt grown and sexy, and I was taking it all in.

When we made it to the bar, I took a chance to take in my surroundings yet again. The bar was silver, and the counter stops where a shinny bright glitter color. Tasha flagged one of the bartenders down. He wore an all-black button up long sleeve shirt, black slacks, and I'm sure black shoes. It seemed to be the dress code for all the employees. He walked over, pushing his blond hair out of his face. His blue eyes made contact with ours as he continued to make his way over to us. He looked young, had to be about my age. When he approached us, he wore a bright smile.

"Tasha, you're going to drink us out of a house and home." He said this as he got to work, making Tasha's drink. I watched as he grabbed a glass cup throwing in a cube of ice. I take it Tasha didn't like her drinks with ice because that water-downed the liquor and Tasha loved to taste the alcohol. He then grabs the jack pouring well over a shot. I knew Tasha was going to feel this one. He follows that with a splash of coke. He then hands Tasha her drink, not before giving her a wink. Tasha brings the glass to her lips and takes a big gulp making a face in the process.