[33] Wake

Autumn P.O.V.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was taken in the last few bruises upon my face. I've watched them fade and willow away as days went by. I knew this would be the last time id see them placed there ever again.

After years of physical and mental abuse. I was finally free. Akeem's actions could no longer hurt me. I picked up my makeup brush and continued applying the foundation to the necessary spots that needed attention. I was so lost in my own thoughts. I jumped when I felt arms being wrapped around me. I knew who those arms belong to, though. Whenever in them, I felt safe, loved, and needed.

"Lost in your thoughts?" Dom whispered in my ear while hugging me tight from behind. He stood there, shirtless in nothing but his boxer briefs. I nodded my head as I smiled at him through the mirror. He smiled back as he buried his face in my neck, applying gentle kisses. Whenever his lips touched my body, it sent shivers up my spine. His kisses soon turned into sucks. A moan fell from my lips.

"Dom Allie could walk in at any minute."I said, biting down on my lip. I didn't want Allie to hear what was going on. Let alone walk in on us.

"I locked the bathroom door." He blurted out as he continued to devour my neck.

"You know that will not stop her. Plus, we have to get ready for the funeral. We have less than two hours to get ready, and I'm just getting out the shower." I stumbled out. My mouth was telling him to stop, but my body wanted more. Everything that fell from my lips were disregarded. The next thing I felt was fingers at my pearl. The towel I had wrapped around me gave him easy access to it. I was fresh out of the shower. So, my body was on full display. He dipped his finger inside, bringing out moisture from it. He then began massaging my pearl, making the moans escape my mouth louder than ever.

"Shhhhh." He whispered in my ear as he began nibbling on it. I leaned my head back as I was taking it all in. I was biting down on my lips, trying my best not to utter a word. My body missed his touches and kisses.

Since our incident, Allies been sleeping with us. Her constant fear of what took place a few days ago runs through her mind often—making her a lot more clingy. Which means Dom and I haven't had time to ourselves. We both missed it, but Allie came first. My thoughts were cut short by not feeling Doms touch. I opened back up my eyes and leaned my head forward. I came face to face with a naked Autumn. My body was now indeed on full display. You could see all of me. Even the parts I tried so hard not to notice.

I took my attention off of me and brought it to Dom. I watched as he looked at me from head to toe. This wasn't the first time he saw me naked. But every time he did, it felt like it was. I wanted to cover up and hide, but I knew Dom wasn't having that. So, I did the only thing I could do. I stood tall and firm and let him devour me with his eyes.

A smile formed on his face when caught on to what I just did. The next thing you know, I was being bent over the counter and filled up from the back. His size was something I always had to get use too when he entered. But once he was in, my girl adjusted to him perfectly.

"You get tighter and tighter each time." Dom groaned out as he started to take slow strokes in and out of me. He was filling me with all of him, and I was taken in every inch. I felt him increase his speed. Making the clapping sounds from our skin coming in contact together louder and more often.

I looked at him through the mirror. His hair had fallen from his bun and was spiraled everywhere. His eyes focused on my ass. He watched himself slip in and out of me. I made sure I was matching every stroke he was giving out, which caused him to close his eyes and bask at the moment. Once he caught onto what I was doing, he took control. The drilling became harder as he tugged at my hair, pulling my head back. There was no shutting me up now. I was a screaming moaning mess. A knock a the door brought me back to reality.