[16] Karma's A Bitch

Dominic P.O.V.

"I tired her out. She's out like a light." I said, walking into Lance office. I stood by the door as I watched him prepare for tonight. He's dressed in all black from head to toe. I watched as he loaded his medical bag with all kinds of syringes.

"What are those?" I said, walking more in-depth into the room and taking a seat at one of the many chairs he had to offer.

"Lidocaine." He said, zipping his bag closed and giving me his undivided attention.

"Nerve Blocker?" I scrunched up my face, confused. I was processing in my mind what he could possibly be processing in his.

"Yup." He smiled. I wasn't going to question him any further. Because I knew whatever he had decided, it was going to be good. I pulled out my phone, checking the time. It was a little over 11 o'clock.

"So, what time is Frank suppose to be here?" Soon as he said this, my phone started to light up. When I brought my attention to my screen, I peeped it was Frank calling.

"I'm outside, come get the door." With that, he hung up. I let Lance know he was here, and he grabbed his medical bag, and we both made our way downstairs to let him in. Once he entered, we both ran down the night for him. Like my dad, he thought I was shaking this man down for a faulty business move. I knew if I told Frank the truth, he would tell my dad. He and Frank were like brothers. They told each other everything.

"You can take my car. You know my plates aren't  traceable." Frank said, handing us his keys. We thanked him and headed out the door. I had to go back home to change into the proper attire for tonight's event. I had already let Autumn know that I would be coming in late tonight because I wanted to spend time with Allie, and she was okay with that. I knew once I got back home, she would be most likely sleep. So, going into change wouldn't be a problem.

When lance and I pulled up at my house, I hopped out and let him know I wouldn't be long. Once inside, I notice all the lights were on. I walked in every single room, turning them off in the midst of me doing this. I didn't see her around at all. When I finally reached upstairs. I notice the bright light shining from under my bedroom door. I thought she would be sleep, but I guess not. When I pushed open the door. I actually found her sound asleep with the T.V. blasting. She had a big bag of chips lays laid right beside her. I grabbed the chips setting them on the nightstand next to the bed. I brought my attention back to her and admired her as she slept. I knew I couldn't stand here for long because Lance was waiting for me back in the car. Looking at her face made me snap out of it. The bruises placed on her face would never be placed on there again. Akeem was going to get it tonight.

I bent down, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. I watched as this made her turn over onto her other side. I knew Akeem wasn't going to hurt her because I had him locked away. I just liked the thought of her being in my bed and in my space. I walked over to my closet and started peeling off the clothes I had on. I decided to throw on all-black attire. I knew If it was going to get messy, the darker the clothes, the harder it was to see the blood splatter. I quickly changed inside the closet, not trying to wake Autumn. When I was all set, I made my way to the door.

"You gonna spend the night with Allie?" I snapped my attention over to the bed where the voice was coming from. Once my eyes were fixed on her. I watched as her hair covered her face, and my shirt hugged her upper body.

"Yeah, I will be back tomorrow morning to take you makeup shopping. I see your bruising is fading, and I know makeup will do the trick to cover up the little that is left. You've been trapped in the house, and I know you want to get out and breathe a little." I said, giving her a little smile.