[22] Lovers

Autumn P.O.V.

Soon as we entered the house. His hands were all over me. He was kissing me with so much passion. It was a struggle making our way to the room because we couldn't keep our hands off each other. When we finally reached. Dominic got straight to it. He unbuttoned my pants, pulling off my panties with it. Once they were down to my ankles. I had to assist him with some help in completing the task. I lifted each foot individually. I was giving him access to remove my pants altogether. He allowed me to use his back as a rest while I did this. When they were officially off, I watched as he stood up and retook a step back, admiring me. He never got to see the kitty in person and from the bulge sitting in the front of his pants. I could tell he was satisfied with what he was seeing.

"Take the shirt off." He said as he pulled off his blazer, throwing it to the ground. I stood there, frozen my self conscious thoughts started kicking in. He never saw me naked, and maybe he liked what he saw with my clothes on but would not with them off.

I also have never been intimate with anybody besides Akeem. But, here I am about to be standing fully naked in front of Dominic. The smartest, richest and most handsomest man in the world. I'm sure he's had women in his bed ten times better looking than me.

I sensed he noticed my uneasiness because he stopped fiddling with his button-up. I watched as he slowly started walking towards me. Once he was standing face to face, looking into my eyes. I felt his hands tug at the ends of my shirt. He started to lift it up. I could feel the crisp air attack my skin; I knew my belly was on full display. He continued lifting my shirt till it was off and laying on the floor next to his blazer. The entire time he never broke eye contact. He brought his hands to my back, unhooking my bra, making it drop to the floor instantly once disconnected. Once the air was attacking my skin from all angles, Dominic took a few steps back. His gaze was heavy as he took all of me in. He wasn't saying anything, which was leaving me to believe he wasn't liking what he was seeing. I slowly moved my hands over my stomach, trying to hide.

"Remove them." He said quickly with base in his voice. I knew he was talking about my hands, so I did just that. "Never hide your body from me. I knew what I was getting myself into before you took the clothes off. You're a thick woman, I can see that. But, what you don't seem to understand is, I like that about you. Stretch marks and cellulite don't scare me. I plan on putting a few more on that body in the next couple of years." He said as he continued taking off his button-up, revealing his tatted chiseled body. I chuckled at his last comment was Dominic applying he had intentions of knocking me up. He, on the other hand, didn't laugh, which showed me he was serious.

I watched as he started taking off his pants, tossing them to the side. He kept his eyes locked on me the whole time. Once he was down to just his boxers. He started slowly walking towards me, pushing me down on the bed gently. He stood above me, looking down at me. He climbed on top of me, kissing my lips. After that, he slowly started making his way down my body. He started kissing on my neck. The kisses quickly turned into sucks. I knew tomorrow, love marks on that area would be visible. He continued down my body. When he arrived at my abdomen, he started kissing all over. When done with showing that part of my body love, he continued his journey; he kissed the inside of my thighs, bringing my breathing to a quicker pace. I knew what was coming after this. I peeped my head down only to see Dominic's bun. I leaned my head back, ready to be surprised. I waited for a while, but nothing.

I looked back down to see what was going on. When looking back down, Dominic's eyes were glued to mine, and he immediately attached his mouth to my pearl. I leaned my head back, taking it all in. I would peek at him from time to time, and each time he would be looking directly at me. This man knew what he was doing, and It didn't take me long to release, but that didn't stop him. He kept going making me release once again. I was out of breath and past tired, but I wanted more. When he came back up to me, I pushed him on the bed, climbing on top of him.