[18] Caught

Tasha P.O.V.

So, she does do pink dick, and Mr. Thomas isn't gay ? I can't believe what I'm seeing. There was talk going around the office that these two were hooking up, but now I can confirm it. Friday night Autumn left the club with some other guy, but yet she's sitting here swapping spit with Mr. Thomas. I was beyond confused right now. I thought we were cool, and when I asked her back at the office, she denied it. She could have kept it real with me. I wouldn't have told a soul because that's not my tea to spill. I watched as they both looked at me. Mr. Thomas still had his armed wrapped around her shoulder. He didn't look so worried about my presence, but Autumn sure did.

"Tasha, what are you doing here?" She said, shifting her body some. I could tell she was uncomfortable.

"Same reason your here." I said, lifting up my leftover box of food in my hand.

"Yeah, I guess that's the only reason. You would be in Ihop." She said, giving me a forced laugh. I nodded my head but brought my attention back to Mr. Thomas's arm. All these years of working with him and I never thought he was into black women and curvy one's at that. I thought the man played for the other team. He's such a private man, and I couldn't blame him for that, to be honest, the way the gossip-filled the office about them two made me see why he was. But, they looked cute, I couldn't deny that.

"Daddy, I'm all done, we can go now." A cute little light skin girl came running back to the table saying. I know she isn't calling Mr. Thomas daddy. I watched as he unwrapped his arm from around Autumn and picked the little one up, placing her on his lap.

"Okay, baby, and did you wash your hands?" He grabbed her hands, examining them. He was so gentle with her. Something I never thought he knew how to be. I was used to him yelling and firing people. So, to see the beast can be tamed was surprising.

Once he saw that she was telling the truth, he gave her a high five. He was giving all his attention to her. It was like Autumn and I wasn't there when he was interacting with her. He then goes into his pocket and pulls out a hundred dollar bill, throwing it on the table. He scooted out of the booth with her still in his arms. He stood up and looked at us both.

"It was nice seeing you, Ms. Campbell, but Imma get her situated in the car. When the waiter comes Autumn, tell her she can keep the change. See you tomorrow at the office." He said with a slick smile as he made his way out the front doors. I snapped my head back over to Autumn quickly.

"Girl, what the fuck is going on? First, you leave the club hella fast Friday night with some random. Which, I covered for yo ass by the way. When he came looking for you." It was like a light bulb flickered on. I should have known something was up when I had saw Mr. Thomas on a Friday night breathing down my neck at the club. Questioning me about her whereabouts. The man also invented a whole private office for her. This entire time had she really been going with him, and just never told me? I thought we were cool or at least building a friendship, but I guess not.

"It's not what you think." I gave her a look like girl, please. I didn't say a word because I was waiting for her to start explaining. Autumn didn't take me for the laying on her back type. So, why all the secrecy? Was she with him, but still trying to do her at the same time? If she wanted to have her cake and eat it to. I wouldn't care, I would let her do her by all means. But, at least keep it real with me during the process. Let me know whats going on. So I know what I'm getting myself into. I have no problem having her back if that's how she wanted to play. But, she needed to have mine too.

"Mr. Thomas is not a think that's a know. Now, homeboy at the club. Your gonna have to do some explaining." I said as I set my food on the table and folded my arms across my chest. I wanted the truth and nothing but it. Soon as she was about to speak, their waiter came back to collect the bill.