closeness

Shiv pov :

I liked nidhi when i saw her first time at cafe, i love to tease her when she is angry she looks cute.

I am shocked when i come to know that she is my PA i think I'll have more fun to tease her.

Today in lift i controlled myself so hardly when she is in my arms with so much closeness.

I came back from my thoughts when i my phone rings it was prashanth.

"Buddy i need your help" he said when i lift the call

"Actually nidhi has some file that was we are doing new event i want you to pick that file and come to my home" he said.

"Tell someone else prashanth i don't even know her house address" i said i was in my car going to my house.

"Please shiv" he pleaded me i have no choice other then go to her home so i agreed with him he sent me her location.

I parked my car and turn to go to her home but suddenly someone ran and hugged me that impact made me loose my balance and i fall back on car bonnet with that person

"Argh...what the!" I groaned try to push her "please someone is inside" she said i easily recognised her voice it is she.

"Who" i asked her she wrap her arms around me tightly hugging me like her life depends on.

I love this closeness

Gosh what happen to me

"I don't know...maybe ghost" she said shivering with fear I chuckled "nidhi" i called her softly she felt relaxed and looked at me her eyes widened.

"You" she asked me "yup me" i said "what are you doing at front of my house" she asked me with arched eye brows.

"As much as you like this position but can you get up from me my back is hurting" i teased her she got up immediately.

"Sorry" she mumbled looking down "tell me who is inside" i asked her "I don't know i hear some sounds so i ran outside" she said fidgeting with her fingers.

"Come let's check" i said grabbing her hand but she stopped me "no shiv, what if it is some ghost" she said i want to laugh.

"Nidhi there is no such ghosts exists" i said dragging her "but my grandma used it o told me in childhood even my mom also" she said i opened door it was so dark inside.

I switched on torch light in my phone, nidhi held my arm tightly she was looking like a scary kitten.

"See there is no one" i said after checking whole house yet she wasn't satisfied with it.

"What if it will come after you left" she asked me I narrowed my eyes "are you asking me to stay here little kitty" i asked her "what? No!" She said immediately "i mean...." she stammered I chuckled "it's okay, i am just joking" i said.

"Wait! What did you call me" she asked me "what?" I asked her Innocently "tell me shiv" she asked crossing her arms distracted me i cleared my throat.

"Tell me" she poked my chest with her index finger "little kitty" i said smirk at her before she could say something my phone rang it was prashanth.

"Prashanth asked me to bring some file to him" i said she looked confused but nodded her head and went to her bedroom i sat on sofa still power was not come.

I saw a photo frame nidhi is looking so happy i think they are her parents a small smile appeared on my lips.

How her parents are bearing her!!

"Shiv I can't see anything" she yelled from her room i sighed "how can you see when light was with me" i yelled back "could you please show the light here" she asked me i sighed and went to her bedroom.

"Where are you" i asked her when i found bedroom was empty "i was looking for candles" i hear her voice i turn the light to that side when i look at her my heart just dropped not in a romantic way but she was really pulling some stupid stunt.

"Nidhi what are you doing there" i asked her went towards her, she was standing in a stool searching something on higher cupboard god knows what is it.

"For candles duh" she said in duh tone and continued her search for candles.

This girl was behaving like a kid

I shook my head watching her, she suddenly start jumping "why are you jumping on that small stool" i asked her "I can't reach it" she said "let me bring it" i said "no thanks i am not short" she said and again jump this time she lost balance i catch her before she fall.

She clutching my shirt tightly her face was so close to me she closed her eyes this time I can't control myself.

"Shiv" she whispered when my lips are inch close to her but suddenly we hear calling bell she open her eyes and looked at me shockingly "i...will...get it" she said hurriedly and left.

Argh! Why can't i kiss her when she was so close to me

I groaned ran my hand in my hair i take candles i can easily reach it i lit up them and walked outside.

"Hey bro" this idiot prashanth said cheerly "why are you here" i asked him "because i thought i can come" he said "then why the hell did you sent me" i said irritatedly.

But truth is i am not irritate because i loved close to nidhi

"Bro chill now i am going" he said waving file and left i look at nidhi's confusion face.

"Okay so problem is solved i am going" i said after a lot of silence but I don't want to go.

"Shiv" she said when i was about to open main door "yes" i said turning towards her she was fidgeting with her fingers.

"I am scared of being alone" she said looking down "so?" i asked her "um..will you..never mind" she said shaking her head.

"Okay then enjoy with ghosts little kitty" i said smirking, her face now scared but she covered "i am not scared of ghosts" she said try to brave "then why did you cry like a child" i asked her raising my eyebrow "um—-it—is—-just leave" she said.

Suddenly we hear thunder she screamed and ran towards me hugging me very tightly.

"Now who is scaring, little kitty" i said rubbing her back i felt some wetness on my shirt i pulled her back lightly but still she wrapped her arms around me "hey..shh..." i said wiping her tears "i hate rains" she said sobbing.

"What" I asked her "when it was raining my parents are died" she said more tears rolled on her cheeks I don't know why but I can't see her crying.

"Nidhi, look at me" i made her look at my eyes her eyes are puffy "they leave me all alone" she mumbled "why did they leave me" she said while crying.

"How did it happen" i asked her "i killed them" she said looking into my eyes.....

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

Hey!

How is the chapter

Is nidhi telling truth?

Did she killed them? Why?

Do you want to know?

Tell me your view and do vote

Bye