Misunderstandings!!!!

Shiv Pov :

Next day i went to Nidhi house to pick her i saw she is sitting on sofa lost in her thoughts "Nidhi" i called her she looked at me "hey" she said got up and take her handbag.

I saw moni was coming from her room yawning "morning moni" i said she smiled "morning Shiv" she said her voice was still sleepy "moni i made breakfast and lunch for you and don't wait for me bye" Nidhi said hugging her.

We both are now in car again Nidhi went into her silent mood i held her hand with my one hand she looked at me "what happen nidhi" i asked her.

"Nothing shiv i was just tired" she said i know she is lying "yesterday you told me that you will tell me today about something" i asked her "it's--------are you happy shiv" she asked me before i could speak my phone ringed i stopped car at side way and attend the call because it was mom.

"Shiv durga fall from steps now she is okay i think you need to come home" mom said her voice lased with worriedness "yes mom i will be" i said and cut the call.

Nidhi was looking at me confusingly "durga fall from steps and mom asked me to come home, do you want to come or should i drop you at office?" i asked her.

"No i will also come with you" she said i nodded and i turned car back to my house.

I stopped car at my house Nidhi and i got down and went inside living room was empty that means they are in durga room so i went to her room.

Nidhi was following me, i opened door saw durga was on bed and everyone was also present there but they were in deep discussion that they didn't notice us.

"No durga it wasn't me" mom said "i know lakshmi you didn't do it purposely but i saw that oil jar slipped from your hand" durga said.

"No" mom said try to made her understand "could anyone care tell me what happen here" i shouted because of irritation i was already irritated now because of half of the information i was getting angry.

"It's nothing Shiv, lakshmi spilled oil in steps durga put her leg on it not knowing" prasad said calmly "no it's not true, i agree i was carrying oil but i never spilled i put in kitchen" mom said with tension.

Nidhi went towards mom and wrapped her hands around mom shoulder make her calm down. "We never say that you did it we are saying what we saw" durga said "but anyways it was no use of talking now" she said looking aside.

"It is important you can't just accuse mom" Nidhi shouted i looked at her shockingly "she never do that thing i must say you maybe hallucinating things" she said angrily.

"Mom come we don't need to answer them" she said take mom and dad away from here, i was standing there not saying anything.

"Shiv we never accuse lakshmi because we respect them" prasad said i want to trust them so i nodded my head "maybe there is some misunderstandings i will made mom understand" i said and turn to leave but i saw Nidhi was looking at me shockingly.

"How can you trust that people shiv" she asked me i closed door so they won't hear our conversation. "What is it Nidhi there is no use of arguing the same thing maybe mom doestn't know that oil spilled" i said she shook her head.

"I forgot after all they are your parents right you were only support them" she muttered and left i was standing there.

Why she is behaving like this?

********************************

"What happen Nidhi why are you behaving like this" i asked her she didn't said anything just playing with her ring looking down we are in car going to office we didn't talk with each other till now so i break the silence.

"Are you really happy Shiv let them stay in your house" she asked me i stopped car and turn to her she was waiting for my answer.

"Nidhi why are behaving like this?" i asked her because she is the one who told me to accept them and now she is saying this.

"Okay for your question i am happy, now answer my question" i asked her seriously. Again silence i was lost my patience "Nidhi tell me" i said i know my voice was angry but i don't understand what happen to this girl.

A minute passed still she didn't open her mouth, another minute passed yet same i didn't said anything just start car and drove to office.

I stopped car at parking lot and got down and went to lift not waiting for Nidhi. elevator doors opened Nidhi went inside i didn't get in she looked at me confusingly "Shiv what come inside" she said held my hand but i jerked her hand away door closed i start climbing steps.

I was angry i don't want to lash out on Nidhi i know she has reasons to keep her secrets but i was worrying about her and now she made me think about my decision i can't break someone heart.

*******************************

The rest of the day went like hectic we got lot of events to do and i need to go and check it we are all busy with work.

I saw time it was ten in the night i closed file and leaned back on my chair closing my eyes but i realise Nidhi will wait for me.

I packed all my things and went to her room saw she was sleeping putting her head on table i smiled and went to her push some hair stands aside kissed her forehead.

I picked her in my arms and moved to elevator i don't want to disturb her, i called watchman to open car door he opened it i placed Nidhi in seat and drove to her house.

I ranged calling bell after sometime moni opened door "did she slept" she whispered moving aside i nodded and went to nidhi room placed her on bed.

I take off her sandals and cover her with duvet kissed her forehead and closed door behind me i saw moni "i will come tomorrow" i said and left to my home.

When i enter inside everywhere was silence and dark i think everyone is sleeping when i was passing mom and dad room i hear their voice.

"Did you see how Nidhi take stand for me" mom said i stopped in my tracks "i know lakshmi she always respect us" dad said "but i felt hurt when Shiv didn't said anything" mom said her voice cracked.

I felt a pain in my chest. "I know they were his parents but I am innocent here I didn't done anything wrong that he can't take stand for me" she said to dad tears formed in my eyes.

"Lakshmi leave it today or someday he will go back to them it was their right to take Shiv" dad said i felt wetness on my cheek "but i hope Nidhi won't leave us" before i left to my room i hear these words.

I laid on bed looking at ceiling i didn't have energy to change my dress so i remove my tie and and undo buttons and take shirt off and laid on bed.

Did i make a mistake to let durga and prasad stay here?

Why i didn't stand for my mom?

How can they think i will L eave mom and dad when they are my everything!!!!!!!!!