Precious Moments

Nidhi pov :

After i ate my dinner, i went to take bath. I came out wearing bathrobe saw moni was placing my jewellery and everything on bed.

"What are you thinking" i asked her when i noticed she was in her deep thoughts.

"Nothing" she said after i dried my hair i wore the saree which moni selected.

She was doing my hair but her thoughts was not here "moni tell me you know you can't hide anything from me" i said held her hand.

"I was thinking how keerti would feel when shan was with me" she said "why are you thinking like that Shiv told us right she was happy with shan decision and she also removed her ring" i said made her sat on a chair next to me.

"But—- still" she said "leave it tonight is yours" she said suddenly changing atmosphere into a awkward.

"Stop it" i said she giggled and continued her work making me ready.

*****************

"Don't leave me" i said held moni hand who is about to leave me. "I don't mind to watch it but maybe Shiv will feel uncomfortable" she said smirkingly.

"You idiot" i hit her arm she laughed "what should i do staying here" she said i rolled my eyes.

She covered my face with vail and left leaving me all alone in Shiv room. When i first entered inside my heart just nearly stopped seeking all these arrangements.

I hear lot of laughing sounds from behind door. When door opened i shuts my eyes tightly i felt so nervous.

Calm down Nidhi there is nothing to be nervous in this!!!

If you don't want it just say it to Shiv he won't force you then why are you so nervous!!!

But...but...

"Nidhi" Shiv shakes me by my shoulder i opened my eyes "why are you so sweating" he asked taking off the vail.

"I was calling you from ten minutes" he said and cooled air conditioner i was watching him without blinking my eyes.

"God! Say something" he said held my shoulders "should i call mom or moni" he asked his voice was filled with worried.

"Little kitty" he called softly caressing my cheeks with his thumb i blinked my eyes came from my thoughts.

"I'm—— fine" i said stammering a little he seems relaxed "are you sure" he asked me i nodded my head.

"I was so worried when you didn't said anything" he said wiping my sweat off. "Do you want to change" he asked i nodded.

"Moni placed your luggage there" he said pointing my luggage. I got up slowly but stopped in my tracks.

I turn around saw Shiv was staring at me "you want say something?" He asked when noticing my silence. I nodded my head.

"Then tell me" he said I don't know what to say because i want it and at the same time I didn't want it!

"Little kitty come here" he said i went to near him he caught my wrist and made me sit beside him in bed.

He held my chin making me look at him "what are you thinking" he asked slowly "do——um—do you—- want—-this" i completed my sentence finally.

"What" he asked confusingly i pointed decorated bed "do you want it" he asked me my question.

Do i want it?

"I don't—know" i said truthfully what i felt "then we should wait" he said casually my eyes widened.

I mean he have his needs right it was his right to take me but why he saying like this!

"No" I whispered "if you want it then okay if you don't want it then we should take it slowly" he said caressing my cheeks i felt relaxed.

"I don't want your body i just want your love" he said i felt tears formed in my eyes.

I immediately hugged him tightly he also wrapped him arms around me i inhale deep his scent.

I pulled back from him still his arms around me securely "Shiv, i love you so much and i don't know how to show you and i know you love me too" i said looking at him.

"But i would love it if you show your love to me" i said his eyes widened. I took a deep breath and moved my hair to another side of my shoulder.

He is observing my moments i turn to another side showing him my back. I closed my eyes taking his hands and placed it on my back where the threads are.

When his fingers start drawing circles on my bare back i felt goosebumps all over my body.

When he untied my breath stopped he moved closed to me i felt his lips on my earlobe "do you really want this or should i stop" he whispered seductively.

I turn my face to see him who is watching me he cupped my face and leaned.

Soon i felt his lips on mine kissing me sweetly i gripped his shirt when this kiss turns into a passionate one.

He left my lips when i was breathless but he start shoving his lips on my jaw, and neck kissing me.

I hissed in pain when he bite my neck but he smoothed with his tongue. I moaned when his hands travelled to my bare waist.

He gently pushed me on mattress and hover over me and start kissing my neck while massaging my waist.

"Stop me" he whispered breathlessly "I love you" i said hugging him tightly.

Soon we forget everything in each other's arms. He made me feel like i am most precious thing.

His touch is soft, his kisses are heaven. He took me to high pleasure in his love.

*********************

I am not able to sleep because i was so happy i looked at Shiv who is sleeping his head on my chest hugging me like a teddy bear.

I am running my fingers in his hair while he is sleeping i was so tired after our love making session i want to sleep but i also want to watching him sleeping.

"Staring at sleeping person is a kinda creepy Mrs. Shiv" he mumbled i shocked looking at him who is closed his eyes.

"I don't mind for having another round" he said now he opened his eyes smirking at me. My cheeks turned red i hit his back of head he winked at me.

He laid back on bed and pulled me to his chest I snuggled closer to him closing my eyes.

I am completed with my Shiv I don't need to be fear anymore, i have a family!