Be with me

Nidhi pov :

I was looking at myself in mirror "you look gorgeous" moni said i smiled while she is doing my makeup.

Today was my haldi and moni made me get ready, she does my hair and everything.

"Moni you made me look like literally gorgeous" i said she giggled "come let's go" she said and held my hand and dragged me

Did i forgot to say that how much lecture that durga and prasad give me for meeting Shiv before marriage.

They are thinking because of my family tradition we both meet and that's why we struck that night.

But they didn't know that day was best day in my life because we clear some of misunderstandings but i will surly tell Shiv about his biological parents after the marriage.

Call me selfish or anything but i want Shiv happiness. I was in my chain of thoughts that i didn't realise we reached to the terrace.

Shan decorated perfectly if in this time i had a brother he will take care of everything but I didn't feel sad because shan made complete that place in my life

"What are you thinking" moni asked me i covered my confused questioning face "nothing" i said.

Shiv was never took kiran name or anything in fact I didn't meet kiran these days it was three days already after i and Shiv short out our problems.

I sat on a stool manju aunty came and applied some haldi on my face and hands, feet.

"It was my time" moni said smirking at me "moni if you do anything stupid to my decorations i will punish you" shan said warning her.

"Oh really then watch" she said and take some large amount of haldi in her hands.

"Moni no" i said got up but she was already fast she start taking steps towards me. Before she attack me i bent down and that landed on shan because he was behind me.

"Moni you are dead now" shan said her laughing face was turned into a horrified expression.

"Oh no" she gasped "now it's my turn" shan said take water pot and throw water on me and moni i gasped.