Fight together

Nidhi pov :

I came to my house I don't know what to do but i can't sit here like this i need to do something.

We can't trust durga she will do anything to mom and dad anytime but what should i do.

It was raining i was sat in living room sofa holding my parents photo. I hear calling bell sound i wiped my tears and looked at time it was 2 o'clock in the night.

Who is in this time??

I went to door and opened that first thing i was pulled into a familiar hug where i can feel like a home.

"Maybe you can stay away from me but i can't" Shiv said i felt my shoulder wetted then i noticed he was crying.

I want to hug him and tell him that i also can't stay away from him but I remember durga words.

I pushed Shiv back he looked at me confusingly "no Shiv this hasn't been done" i said without any expression he looked at me with a hurt.

"No Nidhi don't say like this we can fight together" he asked me held my hands "we can but you are not understanding what we will lose in this process" i said taking out my hands from his grip.

"You are scaring of losing mom and dad right then don't worry i will make something" he said cupping my cheeks made me look into his eyes.

Shiv Pov :

I can't live without her not now or ever.

She was watching me with no emotion in her face "because of you they are in this situation" she said taking my hands away from her.

"Because of you we are in this situation" she said moving back "if you didn't sign those papers we can be happy in our lives" she said tears are rolling on her cheeks.

"You are such a selfish person Shiv still you want me not your parents" she said wiping her tears with back of her hand.

Why she is saying like this??

"Nidhi" she showed her hand "don't take my name" she said her eyes were puffed red "because of your mother i lost my parents" she shouted.

"Because of you i lost everything" she cried "if you didn't come in my life maybe i will still live as a orphan but you gave me the love which i craved" she shouted.

Moni ran into living room when she hears Nidhi shouting "because of you i get parents love but again your mother snatched that love away from me" she said held my collar.

"What did i do to her? Why she was doing this" she asked putting her forehead on my chest.

"Go go away from me" she shouted pushing me back "I don't want to get hurt again leave me like this alone an orphan" she shouted.

I was stood there watching her hurt, her tears.

"If you don't go away from me I don't know what will i do" she shouted "Shiv please just go she wasn't in her mind" moni said but my eyes were on my Nidhi who is crying.

"Shiv please" moni said i turn my back and walked out from her house in rain.

Why my Nidhi is saying like this!!!

Maybe she is right!!!

But I can't live without her!!

"You are a selfish" Her words hurt me like hell.

Yes i am selfish but she is also my family right!! She is my wife how can she think herself as an outsider!!!

I opened my car door it was raining heavily i hear thunders sound i immediately turn around to go inside where my Nidhi is but my legs stopped when I remembered her words.

She is right i was not correct she lost everything because of my own mother!!!!

I wish our paths would cross Nidhi!!!

Nidhi pov :

"Why are you doing this Nidhi, huh? You are spoiling your own life with your own hands" moni shouted but i was looking at Shiv who is stopped at his car.

"If I didn't, our relation will spoil a lot of people" i said "what!" moni whispered "if i stay with him that durga will do anything" i said turning to her.

"She told us right if i be in his life she will destroy mom and dad do you think i can be selfish" i asked her.

"They raised Shiv from his childhood they become my mom and dad how can i let them suffer" i asked her tears rolled on my cheeks.

"But Shiv wouldn't let that happen" shan said coming inside "i know but durga will do anything she snatch that house and she can manipulate everyone" i said he came forward.

"Nidhi you need to discuss this with Shiv" he said "but Shiv will do anything for me and mom, dad what if something will happen to him" i asked him shan hugged me.

"I will never leave that durga" i said gritted my teeth i pulled back from shan "what are you going to do" shan asked me.

"I will reopen this case" i said thinking about my plan.

"But you can't hurt him Nidhi" shan said just his name make me cry more "don't do this to him" shan said i looked at him with teary eyes.

"One thing tell me can you live without him?" Shan asked me i shook my head negatively. "You are letting durga win Nidhi" moni said.

"She snatched your happiness killing your parents now she was snatching your only family, your love" shan said.

"Do you want her to win" he asked me i shook my head negatively.

"then why are you wasting time go for him don't lose him Nidhi" shan said.

Yes! I can't live without him i will do anything for him!!

I wiped my tears and ran outside rain was still pouring i saw Shiv is near to his car didn't move an inch.

"Shiva" i shouted he turn to me i ran towards him and stand front of him "i am sorry for talking with you like that" i said breathing heavily because of running.

"Why are saying sorry Nidhi, when you are right about saying that" he said.

I looked at him confusingly not understanding what he is saying "you were right because of my mother you lost everything" he said tears rolled on my cheeks.

"No Shiv" before i could reach his hand he took it away from me. "I know i did a mistake for involve you in this things" he said.

"But i promise, i will punish that durga for sure what she done to you" he said angrily "listen to me Shiv" i try to held his hand but he moved back.

"No Nidhi you were right about what you say" he said. "Nidhi, Shiv first come inside" moni said coming towards us but my eyes were on him.

"I am not coming moni take her inside" Shiv said "Shiv please don't create a scene here look everyone is watching you guys, you know right how this society will judge looking at you will telling that you both were fighting" shan said.

"Let;'s talk inside" they both said took us inside. But my thoughts were on Shiv words.

I did a mistake for talking with him like this!!!!!

How can i will settle this matter between us??

I hurted Shiv, it was my fault!!!!