Holi

Happy Holi to everyone i wish this holi will bring lot of happiness colours in your life.......

So on this special day i am updating three chapters and i hope you all like them and ignore mistakes and show your love and support to my stories

Shiv pov :

It's been a week mom is perfectly fine now so we all start to Mumbai but a simple change this time durga and prasad is also coming with us. Yes i forgive them but i can't freely move with them.

I saw time it was ten in the night when we came back to Mumbai tomorrow is holi mom likes to celebrate with everyone so like always she planned lot of things for today.

I want to see Nidhi but it was late so i messaged her and also told her to come tomorrow along with moni.

Mom made me chancel all moni plans for holi so she is staying here and Nidhi is so happy for that.

In morning i was got ready and went downstairs saw everyone is so happily talking and laughing. My all cousins and relatives are came and playing with colours.

I saw nidhi came inside when her eyes found mine she smiled i went to near her "hey" she said when she saw prasad and durga her smile fade away.

"Shiv what are they doing here" she asked me not taking her eyes off from them. "Because i told them to stay with me" i said she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Come with me" i said held her hand and take her to my room i made her sit on bed "Nidhi i want to tell you this before but i couldn't get time" i said held her hands knelt front of her.

She looked at me without blinking her eyes "actually i forgive them and they wants to stay with me so i agreed" i said all colours in her face drained i don't understand why?

"Nidhi what happen" i asked her she shook her head and smiled "nothing Shiv i am so happy" she said hugging me i hugged her back.

"Shiv, Nidhi come downstairs" i hear shanth voice i pulled back "he never let me in peace" i groaned Nidhi laughed and got up "come let's go before he brag into room" she said i nodded and followed her.

We came downstairs i saw moni was talking with shanth who is trying to impress her i am so happy for him and hoping moni would accept him.

"Shiv" Nidhi called me i turn back but suddenly she throw red colour on me and laughed "happy holi" she said smirking at me "oh yeah holi right" i asked her take a step towards her.

Which causes her to take one step back i take red colour from near a plate her eyes wided "no you are not" she said backing away i smirked.

"No little kitty i want it" i said and throw colour on her but she bent down that colour land on shanth he turn to me "oh sorry dude" i said.

He groaned and take out a plate full of colour and about to throw at me i bent down that colour land on moni.

"Ah—-moni it was holi right" he said with fear face i laughed "yes shan then come play" she said held his collar and dragged him outside i saw Nidhi face full of shock.

I clicked finger on her face she looked at me "tell me is that moni" she asked "yup, why you got that doubt" i asked her "because she stop being herself when she is with shan" she said.

***********************

Nidhi and everyone is playing holi in our colony everyone is playing i was watching how nidhi and moni is torturing shanth.

I got an idea i saw colour water i slowly take steps towards Nidhi she was busy applying colour to mom.

I stand behind her i think she sensed me the next second she turn to me in her hand there is colours, i take that plate in my hands she was looking at my actions i throw all the colour from her head.

She gasped everyone start laughing Nidhi glared at me i pick her in bridal style and start walking she was struggling to get out of my grip but i didn't leave her, i throw her in the full tub of colour water everyone is laughed.

She gasped "Shiv" she shouted "yes little kitty" i teased her we hear gasps from behind i turn back saw shanth was on his knees held moni hand and she has shocked expression her face.

Nidhi got down from tub i helped her "I love you moni" shanth said but moni didn't said anything just looking at him.

"I hope she will agree" Nidhi said looking at them i saw someone is coming inside from gate i shocked that someone is keerti.

I went to her before she saw shanth and moni, "shiv i want to talk with prashanth" she said i turn back and saw moni is hugging shanth.

"Keerti can we talk somewhere else" i asked her she nodded "we will meet at cafe tomorrow" i said we are walking back where her car was parked "Shiv don't need to hide i knew it, prashanth told me" she said and drove off.

I felt a hand on my shoulder i saw Nidhi was standing there with worrried expression "is she okay" she asked me i nodded "now i don't think she will be okay" i said we are moved back inside.

"What happen there" i asked her "moni accepted shan" she said with so much happiness but her smile dropped when she saw durga "Shiv you are here come" durga said held my hand i looked at Nidhi who has no expression on her face.

"I will be back you go" i told to durga she nodded and left not before looking at Nidhi confusingly i held Nidhi shoulders made her look at me.

"Nidhi is there anything you want to tell me" i asked her she nodded her head looking down i held her chin made her look at me "what is it" i asked her calmly.

"I can't tell you now, Shiv can we talk about this tomorrow" she said hurriedly i nodded i saw durga was coming again "lakshmi is calling you both" she said i nodded and held Nidhi hand we both went inside.

I know Nidhi is hiding something and i also observed when she was with durga and prasad Nidhi was felt nervous and angered i want to know from her............