Wife and Husband

Ignore mistakes....

Nidhi pov :

After we prayed to god we came outside of temple murty uncle turn to Shiv "you and Nidhi come along we need to go somewhere in our way" he said i looked at Shiv he thinks sometime and nodded.

"Moni and shan come with them" uncle said to them.

"Shiv i want take moni to somewhere" shan said when we are at parking "okay go" Shiv said.

"How? give me your keys" shan asked him "what? how can we go back to house" Shiv asked him i saw mom and manju aunty car left "Shiv" i called him but he was busy in arguing with shan.

"Fine take it" Shiv said giving keys, shan grabbed the keys and left with moni Shiv sighed and turn to me "why are you looking at me like that" he asked me i glared at him.

"How can we go back now" i asked him crossing my arms "with mom and dad" he said and turn his eyes widened  "where are they" he asked me.

"They already left you when were busy with arguing with shan and don't even listen to me" i said he groaned "what should we do" he asked me i shrugged my shoulders.

"It was your problem" i said looking around sky was getting dark. Temple was in outskirts so there is no transport here.

"Aahh——there is no signals" he groaned "come let's walk till we grab something" he said looking around i nodded because he is right.

*********************

We were walking from half n hour still we didn't saw any car or bus i was damn tired here "Shiv i can't walk" i said stop walking panting hardly he turn back.

"Come on Nidhi at least till we got signals" he asked me i shook my head "i can't" i said.

He sighed and folded his shirt sleeves till his elbow I looked at him confusingly "what are you doing" i asked him.

He suddenly lift me in bridal style i yelped "Shiv what are you doing put me down" i said "just keep quite" he said start walking.

I wrapped my arms around his neck looking at him who is busy in looking front.

At least he talk with me i am glad for that!

I felt some water droplets fall on my face i looked at sky it was raining "Shiv it is raining" i said he looked sides "there was a house" he said pointing a small house there was light is coming i nodded.

He put me down when we front of house it was looking like some small house, Shiv knocked door an elderly women opened door and a man followed her i think they are couple. Shiv explained our situation and they agreed to let us stay here for
tonight.

"Thank you so much" i said entering inside "no problem child" she said she was so sweet "here wipe your self" she give us two towels.

"You two are looking like newly wedded" that man said i looked at Shiv "yes uncle" Shiv said wrapping his hand around my shoulder.

We aren't married

Yet!!!

Then why did Shiv lied to them?

"Close your mouth don't let them doubt on us" he whispered i closed my mouth that didn't know.

"Are you from city" the man asked once we settled in couch "yes sir, actually we came to do some puja in temple" Shiv said i was wiping my hair.

"Beta what is your name" the lady asked me giving us hot coffee i take the cup in my cold hands.

"Nidhi" i said smiling at her "nice name, my name is sudha and he is my husband Shekhar" she said i smiled at them.

"What is your husband name" she asked me i looked at Shiv he was sipping his coffee.

"Shiva" i said Shiv looked at me with some emotion that I couldn't find it, 'what' i mouthed he shook his head and divert his eyes away from me.

"I think you should take rest" she said when she noticed my tired face "come with me i will show you my son room" she said Shiv and i both stand up.

We both followed her she take us to end of the hallway and stopped at a door "this is my son and his wife room but they are in states now" she said opening door.

The room was a little cold there was a window showing backyard and a bed was present in centre of room there was a door leading to washroom.

"I will leave you two alone" she said and left Shiv closed door and locked it.

"Sorry i need to tell them as we are married so they don't take it wrongly" Shiv said i was staring at him he waved his hand "what happen" he asked me.

"You talked with me" i said smiling widely he rolled his eyes "that doesn't mean i was going to be normal with you" he said my smile dropped.

"Then how can we both will together Shiv" i mumbled I don't know that he hear me, his eyes flashed hurt i cover my mouth with my hands.

"So you can't be with me now" he said most likely he was asking himself i shook my head "it's not like that Shiv" i said take a step towards him but he steps back.

"I'll get it" he said and turn his back is showing me "i will check if there is phone" he said and left closing door.

How stupid i am!!!!!!

Nidhi you always messed up things!!!

I wipe my tears and looked around my saree was wetted through i wiped, i sighed and untangle my hair.

I switched on fan so my saree will dry i waited till my saree got dried after it dried i went outside saw Shiv was talking with Mr. Shekhar.

"Nidhi i called shanth he told me that he will come to pick us in tomorrow morning" Shiv said i nodded since these old couple are thinking we are married we need to be normal in front of them.

"Come i prepared dinner let's eat" Mrs. Shekhar said "sorry ma'am we are causing you trouble" i said she smiled "you two are remembering me my son and daughter in law and don't call me madam it feels odd" she said i smiled "okay aunty" i said smiling at her.

***************

After we ate our dinner we retired to the room which they give us.

Shiv closed door and start opening his shirt first two buttons i turn to window not looking back at him.

"Are you okay with sleeping in saree" i hear him saying i nodded my head looking at rainy outside.

Cool breeze is touching my skin making me shiver i felt someone stand behind me a duvet wrapped around my shoulders from behind.

"I think it will help you" Shiv whispered i felt goosebumps all over my body i turn and saw him who is already looking at me.

"Shiv i need to talk with you" i said he shook his head "I don't want to talk anything" he said and about to leave i held his wrist.

He turn to me i hugged him tightly wrap my arms around him not wanting to leave him.

But he didn't hug me back "please hug me at least for sometime forgetting everything" i pleaded i felt his arms wrapped around me.

First he hugged me awkwardly but tightened his arms around me i put my head on his chest closing my eyes feeling his warmth.

"I am sorry" i said he didn't said anything i hugged him even more tight.

Suddenly we hear phone ring Shiv pulled away take out his phone not meeting my eyes.

"It was shanth" he said and went to outside of room for talk with him.

Why I can't tell him about everything!!!