The challenge

Nidhi pov :

I opened my eyes lazily adjusting the brightness, i found myself in a strong protective arms a smile appeared on my lips.

I twisted my head to look at Shiv who is sleeping peacefully with a smile on his lips.

He was looking adorable while sleeping because he is looking like a cute small baby.

I raised my hand and touched his cheek with my fingertip. I kissed his chest and hugged him tightly closing my eyes.

I want to wake up everyday like this, in his arms.

I want to stay in his arms some more time.

But my luck has no mercy on me because i hear door knocks on my door Shiv opened his eyes looking at me confusingly.

"Nidhi get up did you forget today is your sangeet" moni voice boomed in room.

"Moni i am up give me some time" i said after that I didn't hear any sound so I assumed that she was left.

I turn to face my Shiv who is staring at me "good morning" i said smiled at him. "Good morning little kitty" he said kissing my forehead i closed my eyes.

At first i got irritated for this nickname but now i am loving it!

"Only one day left" I mumbled mostly to myself i hear his chuckle I opened my eyes "yep only one day left after that I won't let you leave me" he said tightening his arms around me.

I try to get up but Shiv yanked me back holding my waist i fall on his chest.

"Shiv leave me" i struggled but he pulled me more leaving no gap between us.

I sighed there is no way he would leave me so i closed my eyes put my head on his chest.

Shiv run his hand on my hair smoothly i smiled kissing his chest "I don't want to leave" he mumbled "we can meet in evening" i said faced him.

Shan, moni made durga and prasad agree for sangeet because they planned a lot of things.

Shiv sighed "can i stay here for sometime" he asked me with pout i nodded kissing his pout "you can but let me do my works" i said he grinned nodding his head.

I got up from bed and went to bathroom to brush my teeth. When i was brushing my teeth i felt two arms wrapped around my waist from behind and pulled me to hard chest.

I look at Shiv from mirror he was already staring at me, i washed my mouth and face before i could reach for towel he give it to me.

I wiped my face "i want my every morning like this" he said kissing my nose. "Now leave me" i said he shook his head i rolled my eyes and free myself and went to wardrobe looking for dress.

Shiv also followed me and leaned on wardrobe. I felt nervous under his intense gaze.

"What is that" Shiv pointed a gift packed box in wardrobe i gasped my eyes widened.

Why I didn't cover this!!!

"Nothing" i said before i grab it he take it in his hands. "Shiv please give it to me" i said try to catch it but he put his hands up I couldn't reach for it.

Stupid moni!!!

"If you tell me what is this i will give it to you" he said a mischievous smile was playing in his lips.

"Shiva" i said his eyes darkened "don't call me like this" he said i smirked "then give it back to me" i said he thought sometime.

"Actually I don't mind if you call me like this" he said and went to bed opened package before i could stop him.

"What the!!" His words stopped in his throat when he saw that my face flushed in embarrassment.

His face soon recovered from shock to smirk "so you are trying to seduce me with this" he asked me i blushed.

It was a black lingerie that was gifted by moni. It was reveal most of the parts.

"Moni gifted me" i mumbled looking down playing the hem of the shirt.

"Ummm——actually i love it" he said i looked at him with wide eyes. "When are you supposed to wear this" he asked me I didn't open my mouth "i mean what moni told" he asked.

"She told me to wear on—— our—"

"Our" he asked "our wedding—-night" i said my cheeks are turned red.

"Ahan" he asked taking steps towards me "then tomorrow night you are going to wear this" he stated i raised my head and looked at him who is smirking at me.

"I am not going to wear it" i said he put pouty face "why" he whined "do you want me to wear it?" I asked him he nodded his head.

"What if I don't want it" i asked him now he is front of me leaving an inch gap between us.

"I just want you with me nothing else" he said caressing my cheeks i smiled and hugged him tightly.

"But I would love to see you in that" he teased i hit his chest he start laughing i smiled closing my eyes.

************

"Do i really need to go" Shiv asked me with puppy eyes i glared at him "go Shiv i need to go for bath" i said looking at time.

No doubt moni would kill me!

"Mind if i join with you" he asked me with teasing smirk i glared at him "okay okay i am going" he said raised his hands in surrender manner.

He pecked my lips "love you" he whispered and jumped out from window i smiled i saw him ran to his car and turn to me.

I watched him he blow a kiss for me i act like I catch it he smiled and sat on his car and drove off.

I hear my door knock i went to door and opened it saw moni was glaring at me her hands on her hips.

I smiled sheepishly "sorry i am going" i said and went to wardrobe take out a saree.

"Looking like you two enjoyed a lot" her words stopped me in my tracks i turn to her "who" i asked her.

"Don't try to hide it from me" she said popped on my bed "oh you are in your hubby's shirt" she teased i blushed.

"Now go before i throw cold water on you" she said i left to bathroom for bath.

************

"So what you decided" shan asked eating his breakfast i rolled my eyes "i already told you i am not going to dance" i said i feel all eyes on me.

Shiv and shan came over to my house for discussing about evening event actually moni dragged them literally.

"Why?" Shan asked "idiot how many times i need to tell you i am not good at dance" i shouted feeling all frustrated he closed his ears.

"Stop shouting" he shouts back "no" i shouted irritating him. "Fine" he shout back.

"What happen why are you shouting" manju aunty asked coming from kitchen "ask her aunty" shan said pouted i poked my tongue to him.

Aunty chuckled and left for doing her work. "Stop" shiv said "fine you don't need to dance there is no pressure" he said softly i smiled.

"Whatever dude" shan said rolling his eyes. Shiv leaned on me "i will made you dance with me" he whispered i looked at him with wide eyes. "This is my challenge" he said i smirked i never let him win in this challenge.