"You are my everything"

Nidhi pov :

In morning when i woke up Shiv already left not for office he goes to hospital.

Whole day i spent in office expecting Shiv to be there but he doesn't came to office nor he never called me.

And again tonight also went like this it continues three days do you understand three whole days we never spoke to each other.

*************

I pick up my phone and called kiran. I didn't talk with him from a long time.

He didn't lift the call i sighed and looked at time it was seven in the evening.

"Nidhi are you sure staying alone" mom asked me i nodded my head "yes mom i am fine" i replied "okay don't wait for Shiv eat and sleep" she said kissing my forehead.

Actually mom and dad are going to some relatives house. Dad's brother in law health was not good they admitted him in hospital in afternoon.

So they are going to there I don't know when they will come back. And I can't go because Shiv will come home anytime.

"Bye take care lock all the doors" dad said i smiled. After they left i locked all the doors and windows.

Prasad and durga was went to mia house for staying there tonight helping with her parents who are worrying about their daughter.

Outside climate was looking like it was about to rain anytime. I put my phone on charging and sat on sofa switching tv channels.

After an hour watching some drama i was feeling so bored so I switched off the tv and check my phone but i forgot to switch on the switch.

You always do this!!!

I was so bored moni and shan was went to a date so I can't disturb them.

I was climbing steps suddenly power went off and thundering are started i frozen on my spot.

Don't panic just go to room and sleep

Go to room

Go to room

Don't panic!!!

Don't be scared!!!!

I was chanting while going to room suddenly i hear another thunder sound i screamed and about to ran my ankle twisted and i was about to fall.

Two hands wrapped around my waist pulled me to a hard chest "don't worry i got you" he whispered I instantly relaxed.

"don't worry i am here, you are safe" he smoothed me with his words hugging me tightly.

I let my tears fall "shhhhh——don't cry little kitty i am here only" he whispered.

"Don't leave me" i cried i don't know suddenly i missed him so much not like I didn't miss him all the day but.

Now he is front of me hugging me tightly and I can't controlling my tears.

"I never gonna leave you" he said we stayed there like sometime. Shiv pulled back wipe my tears.

"Open your eyes" he whispered I didn't opened my eyes. He kissed my eyes i opened them slowly.

"I love you little kitty, maybe i was late  to be there with you but i will never leave you alone" he said kissed my forehead.

I smiled he pulled back but i held his collar and pulled him to me our lips touching sending chills to me.

We start kissing slowly but it was turned into a passionate one. Gosh i miss him, i miss his lips, i miss his scent, i miss everything about him.

We parted away when we are ran out of breath, Shiv start kissing my jawline and neck.

He lifted me in bridal style and take me to our room and placed me on bed.

He hover over me kissing my lips his hands went to my waist he pushed my top and start caressing my bare waist.

His hands went to my navel i moaned when his lips are trailed down to my stomach.

His lips are stopped at my navel i opened my eyes saw him looking at me "little kitty before this we need to talk" he said.

I know we need to talk about lot of things!!

I have to ask him so many questions!!!

Shiv sat on edge of the bed i also got up and sat beside him "i know you have lot of questions in your mind" he asked me.

I put my head on his shoulder hugging his hand "I promised you that i will never talk about your parents death" he said i frowned.

"But trust me that kiran was not what you think" he said i lift my head and looked at him "please Nidhi let me handle this" he asked cupping my cheeks.

Today something i want to let him handle this matter.

"Shiv now you are my husband, you are my everything. You have every right on me and my life" i said held his hands which are cupping mine.

"I don't know who to trust and who to accuse because suddenly someone came and told me that my parents are actually died because someone murder them" i said my voice chocked tears are fall from my eyes.

"But Shiv i trust you more than anyone. If you want to handle this then do it" i said he smiled sadly "but don't let prasad involve this" i said coldly.

"But Nidhi—" i stopped him "no Shiv I don't want someone like him involve in my parents case" i said and stand up he also got up with me.

"Okay I won't let involve prasad" he said held my shoulders i nodded my head.

I hugged him tightly closing my eyes. We stayed there like that sometime suddenly I remembered.

I pushed him back "wait! how did you came inside when i lock the door" i asked him raising my eyebrow.

He smirked "now you are asking me" he asked encircled his hand around my waist pulled me to his chest.

"I have spare key" he whispered near my ear. "You know i missed you so much" he whispered and start placing wet kisses on my neck.

He bite my neck sensually i moaned in pain he smoothed the pain kissing there.

His lips travelled to my throat kissing there. I throw my head back giving him access.

His hands traveled upwards from my waist i was prepared for him to do something but he stopped.

"We should stop" he said breathlessly putting his face in my neck "no" i said taking breaths "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" he said taking out his face from my neck.

"Please" i pleaded him he smirked "what please" he asked kissing my neck "i want—-you" i completed my sentence.

"Oh now my little kitty is become bold" he said smirking I blushed "don't blame me" he said and pushed me lightly on bed hover over me.

We made love till sun raised as he said I can't blame him i was the one who took lead.

I smiled looking at him who is sleeping like a baby. His head was on my chest his hands are wrapped around my waist hugging me like a pillow.