"Our paths never crossed"

Shiv pov :

I was waiting for Nidhi answer i know she won't leave me but what if? I can't live without her but mom and dad?

"What are you thinking?" Durga asked Nidhi i want to slap her badly but i controlled my action will punish dad.

Why did i do that mistake???

I know Nidhi was probably hating me for doing this i know this will happen but what should i do?

I know because of durga my Nidhi lost everything. Her family, her smile, her parents.

I never ever forgive durga for doing this and more over she manipulated me and Nidhi.

I did a mistake going to Ooty but Nidhi is the one who asked me to accept things which I don't.

"You can't blackmail someone like this" shanth said "Shiv don't agree with her we should do something" shanth said.

"Yes Shiv come to Nidhi house we can think from there" moni said but we can't go there.

"Are you two deaf don't you hear what i am say if anything goes without my permission I won't think a second for doing anything" durga said.

I looked at her with hate how much she low herself. She gives me away and making me hate my own fate.

She killed two people and making a girl alone and still she doesn't get what she wants.

Now she was blackmailing me over my house and my father I can't even do anything.

I need to find proofs against her and make her life hell!!!!

"Okay i will leave him" i hear Nidhi saying these words i dropped my hands at my sides looking at my Nidhi.

"Nidhi don't do this" i asked her held her shoulder "if you didn't sign those papers we wouldn't face this situation Shiv" she said with tears.

"I know i made a big mistake but don't leave me" i asked her "should i left mom and dad on foot path" she asked me which i can't accept it.

"No" i said "then it was the best thing Shiv" she said tears rolled on her cheeks "maybe if I wouldn't come into your life you wouldn't face this situation" she said.

"If i didn't told you to accept them maybe we were be happy in this time" she whispered.

"Maybe our paths never cross" she said and moved back from me i felt my breath stopping when she was moving away from me.

I try to hold her hand but she moved away from me my heart pinched when she was moving away from me.

She ran outside moni and shan followed her behind but i was rooted in my place watching her disappear from my sight.

Mom went behind her taking dad with her but i was not able to move my legs I can't believe that this situation would come.

She left me!!!

She left me!!!

Maybe this is right because of my own mother she lost her parents!!!

Because of me she faced this situation!!!

Maybe she was right our paths never crossed!!!!!

Nidhi pov :

I did a mistake!!!!

"I did a mistake" I whispered moni and shan hugged me but I can't hug them back.

"Why did i let her win" i asked myself "she wants us to suffer" I whispered. I closed my eyes the first thing came infront of my eyes was my parents.

"Mom and dad must be disappointed with me letting her win" i cried my hands fisted, my fingers are digging into my skin.

"She killed my parents" i cried "why moni why i am always" i asked moni hugged me tightly.

"Maybe i was mean to be alone" i cried cried I don't know how much i cried. I was standing outside of home.

"Nidhi" i hear mom's soft voice i turn back saw her in tears I immediately ran into her arms.

"Mom forgive me I promised that I won't leave you and Shiv but things are not in our hands" i cried she rubbed my back.

"Don't do this Nidhi" she said i pulled back "don't suffer because of us" dad said i looked at him.

I kneeled front of him "dad, you try to save my parents and try to help me that's enough for me to repay you" i said held his hands.

"In fact because of trying to help my parents you lost your legs" i said tears rolled on my cheeks.

"Maybe this is right!" I said my heart was getting heavy in my chest.

Sky was getting dark I don't know why it was all happening to me.

Third person pov :

Shiv don't not know what he is doing he went to terrace and sat on a bench looking at sky with teary eyes.

The sky is darker and start pouring rain he saw someone is sat on a bench front of his house when he is notice that someone is his love he felt hurt

"Why are you doing this Nidhi" Shiv said "why are you make me do this Shiv" Nidhi said looking at sky she don't know that two pair of eyes are watching her.

Suddenly a thunder came with loud Nidhi flinched Shiv got up from with panic for his w but stopped when he remembered that she needs to face fears without him so he stopped moving further.

He turn another side try to ignore Nidhi.

Nidhi raised her head look at her Shiv who's back is facing her still in rain she can see him clearly "i know you won't stand for my fears anymore" she whispered it was barely audible she got up and start walking.

Moni and shan never left her alone they are behind her hoping this was a bad dream.

Just like Shiv hear he turn to see her but she was walking away that hurt him a lot "why can't we crossed our paths" he whispered tears rolled on his cheeks.