Birthday with Good news

Nidhi pov :

I woke up today excitedly because today Shiv birthday this week just flew away with shiv my love for him growing more and more I can't even image my life without him.

I saw time it is six in the morning i take my phone and checked messages that from moni and some are from prashanth and also from shiv i smiled.

These past week we both face two awkward situations and two missed kiss you must be thinking what is missed kiss because like always he was close to me but get away telling again the same dialogue.

I sighed and got up from bed and left to bath today i am going to temple before going to office.

After I completed my daily routine i got ready in half saree it is pink and yellow colour half saree.

This half saree is special to me because my mom gifted me when i was eighteen she like it so much just like i like this

Flashback.......

"Mommy i like this half saree very much" i said looking at myself in mirror my mom smiled "i know my princess like it" she said "and you know i want you to wear it when your prince is with you" she teased i blushed "mom" i said sternly she was like my best friend.

"I know you will wear it" she said smiled at me i blushed

Present.........

I smiled remembering my conversation with my mom i caressed her necklace and bangles.

"I miss you mom i want to tell you about shiv" i said wiping my tears wore that bangles and necklace.

*****************

I drove to temple and parked my car and went inside i joined my hands to pray god about shiv.

I spent sometime and think to go back because i need to go office i was walking the floor was watery.

Suddenly my leg slipped i was about to fall two hands are wrapped around my waist pulled me up i closed my eyes tightly.

"Hey nidhi are you okay" i hear a familiar voice i opened my eyes saw shiv is looking at me i was lost in his eyes which is telling me that something I couldn't understand.

"Hey" I brought back from my thoughts when shiv patted my cheek I realised our position i pulled back immediately my cheeks are turn red.

"Um...thanks" i said he smiled "don't you wish me" he asked me with a smirk on his face i smiled "happy birthday little boy" i said ruffle his hair "i am not little boy" he said glaring at me.

"Oh really you are asking me to wish you like a little boy" i teased "i am not little boy but your are my little kitty" he said winking at me i gasped and hit his shoulder.