About US

Shiv pov :

I went to downstairs saw mom was placing breakfast on table everyone is sat, i went to there and sat on chair mom came and served me but didn't glance at me.

I felt so guilty i saw Nidhi coming inside she directly went to mom and hugged her. "today i want to see you first, mom" Nidhi said mom kissed her forehead.

"Come let's eat breakfast" mom said "no mom i already ate" she said she was like kid when she is with mom and dad. "At least give company to us" dad said Nidhi nodded.

She sat beside me because it was the only empty chair after yesterday we didn't talk with each other i need to apologise my two ladies.

After breakfast mom and dad was with Nidhi in living room they three is laughing for something.

I went to living room but they stopped whatever they are talking i sat beside mom and held her hands "do you want anything shiv" she asked me with a smile.

I know how much i hurt her and i also know there is a hurt behind her smile. "Yes mom" i said "what is it?" she asked me with confusion "your forgiveness" i said she shocked tears rolled on my cheeks she didn't said anything.

"Mom i am really sorry for yesterday but trust me i love you and you are only my mom" i said tears rolled her cheeks "really trust me you both are my world, you are my parents i never ever leave you" i said looking dad and mom.

Mom cupped my cheeks "it's not like that Shiv we always love you because you are our world" she said i hugged her "yes Shiv we always love you" dad said patting my shoulder.

I hugged my both parents i saw Nidhi is smiling looking at us tears are rolling on her cheeks.

I need to apologise her too!!!

"Without you it will never be a family hug" mom said to Nidhi opening her arm nidhi joined in our hug.

We parted away Nidhi was about to went away i held her wrist she turn to me looking at confusingly "i am really sorry little kitty" i said she put stern face try to cover her smile.

"It's not enough" she said crossed her arms, "Oh——then don't blame me for doing this" i said before she register what i say she start laughing because i start tickling.

"Shiv——-stop—-i—forgive you" she laughed i stopped tickling she breathed hardy wiping tears i smiled cupped her cheeks kissed her forehead.

"Now go or prashanth will come here leaving office" dad said we laughed.

I looked at Nidhi she smiled at me i lift her in bridal style she screamed lightly clutched my shirt tightly, i start walk outside i put her down where my bike parked when she saw bike her eyes widened.

"Are we going to office in bike" she asked me i nodded and started bike she climbed on backseat i take her hands and wrapped around my waist pulled her to me she gasped but hugged me i drove to office.

*****************

"Are you serious?" i asked her she nodded her head smiling sheepishly "trust me dude if she drive bike you will be land in hospital bed" shanth said Nidhi hit him on his head.

"I want to learn" she whined i smiled looking at her "no Nidhi i don't want anything happen to my friend he is the only friend i have" shanth said dramatically.

"Idiot then whom am i?" Nidhi yelled "you are the idiot" shanth said earn a slap on his cheek i laughed.

"Now if you two over. Nidhi come" i said moved back she grinned and throw her handbag on shanth "give it to moni" she said and climbed with my help.

"Why would i meet her" shanth asked Nidhi looking at her confusingly "i know you will go to her" nidhi said and turn her head to me "teach me" she asked cutely i kissed her lips "dude i am are still here" shanth said i groaned and told Nidhi to how to start.

*********************

"Wow Shiv i learn how to drive a bike" she shouted i chuckled she was driving perfectly she learn so quickly.

"Where do you want to go" she asked me "your wish" i said she nodded and take the route which is lead to beach.

She stopped bike i stand bike she got down i also got down turn of the engine we both start walking in sand with bare foot hand in hand i want to stop time enjoying with her.

We both sat on sand watching sunset Nidhi leaned on me i wrap my arms around her. "Shiv what is your future plan" suddenly Nidhi asked me i looked at her she was looking at waves.

"I don't have a big dreams, i want to clear all money problems and take care of mom and dad" i said she hugged me sideway.

"This was the plan till i met you now i am adding marrying you live happily with our family" i said kissed her forehead she lift her head looked at me.

"What about your biological parents" she asked me "I don't know about them Nidhi, but now I can't broke their heart if i do that what is the difference to me from them" i said her eyes held something which I couldn't find it.

After that she didn't said anything "what is your plan Nidhi" i asked her she sighed "now your family is mine and i am yours so whatever it your dream it will be mine also" she said with a smile.

"Apart from that tell me, you also have a dream right before meeting me" i asked her she sighed "i want to run a NGO because it was my dad dream to serve people" she said i know how much she missed her parents.

We didn't said anything after that just watching waves it was getting darker i saw time it was seven in evening i saw Nidhi was lost in her thoughts.

I wanted to ask her about the secret she is hiding from me but it was secret i can't force her to anything i just want to her safe and happy.

"Come let's go it was getting late" i said got up showing my hand to her she take my hand and got up "let's go" she said smiled at me "Nidhi remember if you want to share anything i am here for you" i said.

She smiled coming closer to me until our bodies are touching "i want to share my life with you Shiv" she whispered and hugged me.

Her words make me think about US