Justice

Shiv pov :

"What is it Shiv" Nidhi asked me coming into room. "We've got a major clue" I said "what is it" she asked me.

"Raghav has a secret camera on that day your parents accident happen so it was recorded" I said she looked at me confusingly.

"Means that camera record everything how that truck hit your parents car so durga video doesn't have that much value" i said.

"Why didn't Raghav give it before" she asked me "because he doesn't even know it until he go through again his collects" I told her.

"Finally mom and dad got justice" she whispered smiling at me.

I badly want to hug her but I can't after this we won't able to be together.

"Shiv please forget about what i said" she said held my hand i was the edge of forgetting but I also can't.

What ever she said on that day was right, it was good for both of us. "Nidhi" we hear mom calling her.

Nidhi looked at me with teary eyes and went outside. I sat on bed thinking what to do.

"Hey buddy" I hear shanth voice, he sat beside me on bed "I know you and Nidhi have few issues" he said.

"It's not my place to tell you about what to do but—-" he got up "don't lose her" he said and went out.

Firstly I want durga behind bars that's what I need!!!

Nidhi pov :

I came outside wiping my tears saw moni i ran into her hugging her tightly.

"He isn't forgive me" I cried on her shoulder. She rubbed my back "he isn't angry at you Nidhi, he is hurt" she said.

"That day you said very hurtful words to him yet he came back to help you" she said i pulled back "I know i can't tell you what to do but Nidhi what ever between you and Shiv was your fault" she said.

"Let's give him some time to forget your hurtful words but don't ever lose hope" she said and wiped my tears.

I nodded and we both went to living room where everyone is talking. I said those hurtful words to Shiv because protecting him and our family.

*****************

I saw someone at door he was not someone, he is prasad. My eyes widened seeing him on door steps "I want to punish durga" he said.

Shiv and shan came to living room everyone is looking at prasad shockingly.

How he got to know this place?

"Don't worry I am not here to harm you" prasad said to me "i came here to apologise to you" he said coming towards me.

"I came to know this place from driver" he said clearing my doubt. "Nidhi, I know my sorry won't bring your parents and I also know that what ever I did was not forgivable" he said tears are rolling on his cheeks.

"But please trust me beta, I did nothing I was only witnessed crime that does by my wife" he said and fell on his knees.

"Forgive me beta, I will do anything for gaining your forgiveness" he said crying.

"I want you to do something" I said everyone is looking at me shockingly. Prasad looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"I want you to say police that you are main witness and let your wife punish for what she does" i said he nodded his head wiping his tears.

"Yes i will do it" he said and got up I smiled lightly I can't forget what he does but he does nothing at the same time.

He just supported his wife who doesn't when you love your partner that much we can do anything for them.

But today he wants to punish who did wrong not supporting them this time.

**************

Finally that day came as today durga got punished for her deeds. She was behind bars for life.

I was so happy today my parents got justice.

We are outside of court waiting for durga she was going to jail from here. In whole time Shiv was trying to hold himself but he couldn't.

Durga has a guilt in her face when polices are dragging Shiv went towards her.

Shiv pov :

In whole time I act like i wasn't effected by this person whom she called herself as my mother but the truth is I was effected by her.

I went towards her she was standing there looking at ground. I stood front of her.

"You know today I am the most happiest person on this earth" I said she raised her head and looked at me with teary eyes.

"You failed as a mother in long time back but you failed also a human" I said tears rolled on her cheeks.

"For your selfishness you killed two people and try to live your life happily" I said my eyes where want to cry but my heart won't.

"For the first time in my life i was hating that I actually come from your womb" I said i felt a hand holding mine.

I held Nidhi hand tightly in mine controlling myself.

"Maybe i am the first son on the earth who is hating his mother more than anything" i said a single tear slipped from my eye.

Polices dragged durga away from everyone.

I hate her that she was my mother, I hate her that she was actually a murderer!!!!

I hate her because of her lot of people was suffered!!!

I was hating myself for exclaiming her as my own mother!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!

Finally justice was done for what durga did!

So how many of you want Shiv and Nidhi get back together!!!!

Tell me in comments and do vote!!!!